Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Joementum posted:

kinda tuned out today. did our child king do anything notable other than post dumb poo poo of twitter?

yes

late afternoon twitter rant today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

enjoy your gateway butter

*drinks glass of water smugly*

weed saved me from a crushing ecstasy and/or mephedrone addiction, God is Great and has willed it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I was going to post something more but it ended up just orb manifesting the hypernormalization.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

LegoMan posted:

Um you put a pot roast in a slow cooker. barely half inch of water at the bottom with seasonings. Some potatoes and carrots. Slow cook for 10 hours. It's quite possibly the easiest thing to make ever.

As of this post you are now mark dices wife, corngrats

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I never understand people getting married all the time seems like a lot of hassle after the first one Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Third and Fourth Marriages Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From That poo poo Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

At that point, it's like rich people just make every relationship that lasts longer than 3 months or some arbitrary amount of time into a marriage and just volunteer to pay a huge fee for every breakup. I'm not shaming their lifestyle choices so much as maybe just saying the money could be used better by, say, the wheelchair-bound people in the news that are being cut off from Medicaid

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hey jenious

u cant spell triumph

without TRUMP!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Agronox posted:

12 Monkeys is a good film but I haven't seen it in many years.

Wonder whatever happened to Madeline Stowe

She turned 35, which is when Hollywood actresses are asked to retire.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

LegoMan posted:

Um you put a pot roast in a slow cooker. barely half inch of water at the bottom with seasonings. Some potatoes and carrots. Slow cook for 10 hours. It's quite possibly the easiest thing to make ever.

ya lol, thats exactly what I thought when I saw it. Literally cooks itself

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I was going to post something more but it ended up just orb manifesting the hypernormalization.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/878767333237563392

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I kept waiting and waiting and then finally yes it was worth it.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/PoliticoKevin/status/878792570293198848

https://twitter.com/PoliticoKevin/status/878792929657012225

https://twitter.com/tparti/status/878792483551031297

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Lastgirl posted:

hey jenious

u cant spell triumph

without TRUMP!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I bet she can change him

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

that's one wish down on the genie, what number we at now?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

LegoMan posted:

look at the guy making that tweet and come back and try to tell me with a straight face he'd accept anything but medium-rare juicy flavorful perfection from his feverdream foodbot

it's easy enough to mess up a pot roast but yeah it's not a technically demanding food to cook

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

that motor is nowhere near powerful enough to lift that woman's weight

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
George Soros..

George Soros

George Soros.

Oh my god he really appeard in my mirror

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
also thanks to you assholes I've been waking up with the new Weezer pop radio abortion in my head the past couple mornings.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

is he rich?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

b l u e

t e x a s

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

cumshitter posted:

i had a buddy who used to manage a pot shop but the owner slowly replaced everyone with his norcal hillbilly relatives to the point that before i stopped going there his grandma was checking ids behind the bulletproof glass in the waiting room. which was kinda weird.

anyway one time someone came in with a baseball sized chunk of good hash and a girl there was cooking it into brownies and rice krispy squares and stuff. it was so strong that whe i would eat it like the weediness was actually spicy it was burning my mouth

i ate it and six hours in i treid to drink a single bud light but half of it was pushing me over the edge it was way too much. my friends stopped by and ate some and then drove home and even though they lived 10 miles away they drove around lost for like 4 hours and were about to camp out in a grocery store parking lot before they finally figured out how to get home

yeah but how does crack fit into this story

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

juche avocado posted:

look at the guy making that tweet and come back and try to tell me with a straight face he'd accept anything but medium-rare juicy flavorful perfection from his feverdream foodbot

it's easy enough to mess up a pot roast but yeah it's not a technically demanding food to cook

what about that dude screams "foodie" to you?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/878767195295162368

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

MariusLecter posted:

Abbot is gonna have me and any blue bonnets purged like stalin did to... Everyone

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Thatim posted:

George Soros..

George Soros

George Soros.

Oh my god he really appeard in my mirror

Trying to explain bloody mary to my daughter today... I don't know...you say it at the mirror 3 times and she comes and scares you or something???

Also Slender Man might as well be loving Big Foot to my daughter. Thanks to Roblox.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

also thanks to you assholes I've been waking up with the new Weezer pop radio abortion in my head the past couple mornings.

i am eagerly awaiting the new washed out lp next week!

chillwave is back!!!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

triple sulk posted:

b l u e

t e x a s

You wanted that blue Texas so bad.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

:bisonyes:

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Eventually you're going to be flying naked, chained to your seat.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

???? New Weezer???????

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

JUMBOS REVENGE

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Thatim posted:

Trump will do single payer before legalizing weed.

Its cute that you want to believe and get hopes up for weed, but lol. Dude cant pass anything, let alone something as controversial as weed

IIRC he wouldn't need to pass anything, technically. Though the Controlled Substances Act (passed by Congress) created the current laws and the DEA, those laws and the DEA are considered the purview of the Executive Branch. A President could use an Executive order to reschedule /deschedule a drug federally, which would kick the issue down to the states.

Though, of course, lol at Trump going for single payer, weed or any other pipe dream that Berniebros turned Trumpstaffel though he would enact. The only good thing Trump will have done in office was killing TPP, and maybe starting a Blue Wave in time for 2018.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I want LBJ to rise from the grave and body slam texas blue

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

It would be more entertaining if Democratic and Republican donors set up an obstacle course in a wind tunnel full of their pooled money and rigged vacuums to their sleeves and competed on television to see who could suck most of it up. Only people with >$100 million allowed to enter, rules allow throwing opponents off of tall objects, loser forfeits the contents of his or her vacuum upon loss of consciousness

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

juche avocado posted:

???? New Weezer???????

whatever this is I don't know don't know maybe it's old and I'm old :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efPWrIvzGgc

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

that motor is nowhere near powerful enough to lift that woman's weight

what are you, the motor police? :jerkbag: next you'll say a golf cart cant move trump because he weighs too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

what about that dude screams "foodie" to you?

you don't gotta be a foodie to expect the female you deigned to marry be flawless in everything she does for your benefit

((((((((((nb this is the attitude he projects I am not advocating for this even though I think that's clear enough I'm still hamming out this aside: what's up, friends))))))))))

• Locked thread