Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

This is also happening tomorrow:

https://wonkette.com/619107/equally-terrible-alt-right-groups-plan-dueling-rallies-on-sunday

Yes. Competing alt-right rallies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i really hope no leftists show up and its just two alt right groups calling each other cucks

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
from the splc article on the two rallies

quote:

The Lincoln Memorial rally organizers expressed their regrets: “I'm sure some of you have already heard by now, but several speakers have dropped out due to the confirmation of Richard Spencer as a speaker. Now, not only is this horribly hypocritical, but is also bordering on an Antifa principle. By not sharing the platform with someone you disagree with you are therefore not supporting their right to speak.”

"you guys are acting like antifa by pulling out of a rally where a literal neo-nazi is speaking!"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
yeah the split is on. soon MAGAs and Nazis are going to be fighting each other in the streets.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i really hope no leftists show up and its just two alt right groups calling each other cucks

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Montasque posted:

yeah the split is on. soon MAGAs and Nazis are going to be fighting each other in the streets.

And I thought they were superunited in the big bad battle against antifa.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

from the splc article on the two rallies

"you guys are acting like antifa by pulling out of a rally where a literal neo-nazi is speaking!"

You know they almost sound like liberal centrists telling left wingers to be tolerant of racists. (Horseshoe theory is correct).

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Qu Appelle posted:

And I thought they were superunited in the big bad battle against antifa.

The first cracks began during the Deploraball, where Cernovich had Baked Alaska and Richard Spencer banned because they were saying Anti-Semitic poo poo on Twitter.

Berkley was the high water mark of their cooperation.

Then Oath Keepers in Texas roughed up and threw out a Nazi-Pepe kid(not to be confused with MAGA pepe kids). Since that altercation the divides have been growing. /pol/ is currently split between "Civic Nationalists"(Fascists) and "Ethnic Nationalists"(Nazis). The Civic Nationalists include the Gavin and his Proud Boys, MAGA-Pepes, Oath Keepers, Traditional Conservatives, and ALEX JONES/INFOWARRIORS.

The Ethnic Nationalists are the Nazis.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

This is fake by the way, but it's being shared around by the Nazis.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

Laugh now before these two are our new "two party system".

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Qu Appelle posted:

Kyle Chapman hurt his arm in the great Battle of Berkeley.

Let's see how he's faring after that emergency surgery he had to have for it....

oh no

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

quote:

By not sharing the platform with someone you disagree with you are therefore not supporting their right to speak.

:psyduck:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
i hope the nationalists and the fascists get too nervous and one accidentally lets off a round and then it goes to its natural conclusion from there

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
Maybe a good chunk of these people will dissipate if we just make then not complete idiots at civics

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Its refreshing to have the right create a circular firing squad for a change.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

zegermans posted:

Its refreshing to have the right create a circular firing squad for a change.

The right have been in a constant circular firing squad since 2008.

Out of that struggle the Republican party have dominated American politics taking over most states governments and now control every branch of the federal government.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Montasque posted:

The right have been in a constant circular firing squad since 2008.

Out of that struggle the Republican party have dominated American politics taking over most states governments and now control every branch of the federal government.

They're in a circular firing squad right up until they step into the voting booth, and/or actually show up to vote.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

It sounds like its alt-right vs alt-lite, I hope there's violence, whoever loses we win.

Also that stupid REEEEEEEEE thing they do is a massive self own since the frog videos they get that screech from are of frogs reacting in terror to being touched by a human being, lmao.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i can't imagine a worse warcry than reeee

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
FOR CUCK AND COUNTRY!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
PLEASE gently caress MY WAIFU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ScrubLeague posted:

PLEASE gently caress MY WAIFU

i will not

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

A Pale Horse posted:

It sounds like its alt-right vs alt-lite, I hope there's violence, whoever loses we win.

Also that stupid REEEEEEEEE thing they do is a massive self own since the frog videos they get that screech from are of frogs reacting in terror to being touched by a human being, lmao.

that was kind of the whole point of the joke back when it was still a joke

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

If ever there was an argument for the need for gulags, these pictures just made them

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

hmm

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/878851413773877249

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sure just meet me in this alley and come alone

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So when's this alt-right civil war supposed to happen today

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Al! posted:

sure just meet me in this alley and come alone

https://twitter.com/clivebushjd/status/878853124538216448

https://twitter.com/antilibtard88/status/878857261258612737

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
They always point to Japan. Though of course you can always point to Indonesia, one of the most diverse countries in the world with about an equivalent homicide rate.

I have a hard time pointing to any negatives of diversity, but also any positives for that matter. I wouldn't know how to answer Molyneux. I feel that the ethnic makeup of a society is pretty much an amoral question, and futzing about the %s doesn't deal with actual human beings who live in the here and now. How white or not-white a country is doesn't concern me in any way.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Main thing is that they're unhappy on a really deep, existential level and they live in a diverse society; so they look to a warm and fuzzy, utopian-like homogenous society as an answer to their spiritual impoverishment. But it's not like Japanese people are all happy (quite the opposite) and get along with each other because the strangers on the street also happen to be Japanese.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

zegermans posted:

They're in a circular firing squad right up until they step into the voting booth, and/or actually show up to vote.

They primaried their own speaker.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

No answer would satisfy them.

Japan is dying and they are too socially conservative to change. The alt right points to them because they really are an example of what they hope to achieve; a stagnent crumbling country propped up by nationalism run exclusively by petty old men.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

It's a bloodless way to perform white genocide

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Montasque posted:

There's always fringe nutbars but its not nearly as fractured as it is on the left. Ryan win by like 15 points or something nuts, and Breitbart/etc were all in the tank against him.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Montasque posted:

How many people here would be truly sad if someone primaried Nancy Pelosi?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

but also any positives for that matter.

really??????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

at the very least scroll up through this thread for some examples of why homogeneity is bad

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, Japan. But there are indexes of the most homogeneous and heterogeneous countries and it seems like a crapshoot for trying to prove a point either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Yeah, Japan. But there are indexes of the most homogeneous and heterogeneous countries and it seems like a crapshoot for trying to prove a point either way.

well civ score is far more determined by starting location :q: