Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Definitely something from a silent hill game. Haha, I'm imagining that thing being destroyed somehow IRL and he's so distraught he ends up in SH, sort of like James Sunderland, only instead of Mary/Maria, he sees that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Felt wife looks like a twisted semi-preserved corpse recovered from a bog. Just the wrong colour. That guy should hook up with Tollund Man or Otzi the Iceman

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

EoinCannon posted:

Felt wife looks like a twisted semi-preserved corpse recovered from a bog. Just the wrong colour. That guy should hook up with Tollund Man or Otzi the Iceman

Those are all men, though. What do you take him for, some sort of sexual deviant?

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Screaming Idiot posted:

Those are all men, though. What do you take him for, some sort of sexual deviant?

Felt wife will inevitably divorce him when she realises she can do better. He'll switch teams. Gonna bag him a Bog Husband

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Felt Wife is a yummy mummy

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Megabound posted:

This was a winner last thread.

All I see is a sloth with a sleepy smile looking back at him.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hans loves felt wife.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

All I can see is even more emo Boy George.

My heavily modded Skyrim game is the only thing keeping me from raping everybody. :smithcloud:

we don't want you, either. Time to take one for the team, bi dudes.

(chubs dude might actually own)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

try steroids, dude, that poo poo ain't helping.

https://i.imgur.com/w0ig823.mp4

goodbye horsssssssses

:stare:

peak tumblr

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

om nom nom posted:

I find it really funny that the vast majority of neonazis (at least the photos I've seen online, I either haven't met one in person or they keep their views to themselves), people who see themselves as genetically superior super men, are either fat and ugly or scrawny and ugly, and based on their views are likely highly unintelligent. I wonder how they look at their neonazi friends, or themselves in the mirror, and decide "I've never been able to get a date and I get winded walking up stairs, I would never dare get into a fight without a large group of my friends backing me up because I would surely lose, and my tactic in debates and discussions is to be louder and more insulting than my opponent, without worry about silly things like facts. This is it, peak humanity right here, all other races and creeds are my inferior."

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/pDGya2L.png[.timg]

might as well have a sign warning women their vaginas will become as dry as the Sahara, as well.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

mind the walrus posted:

Felt Wife is a yummy mummy

You forget to work in "cummies" in that rhyme.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Okay, we got some good content in the c-spam nazi thread

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I posted both those pics and didn't even realize it was the same sperg. I have failed this great thread. :smithcloud:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dad Gary Spivey, so what?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

This guy looks exactly like a guy who was telling me that "some people have to be poor for the rest of us to be rich" in a discussion about increasing minimum wage. He also claimed to not being an Libertarian and Rand fan, but his FB was covered in pictures of Gary Johnson and Rand Quotes.

I love when gross pervazoid nerds defend themselves by going "I'm not a pervert, I'm just a very sexual person"

Just ad more stuff to my look, that will make me cooler!

It sure does! Our Waifus love them!

Yikes

A classic

I forgot where this guys blog was, its probably gone now, but how it had some image that cooped LGBQT imagry but Support Love was like a young child and an adult man.

Maybe its your Hitler 'stache, fascism imagery and Undead Ramones look and not because of Feminism?

Men Going Their Own Way is just an AUG Garden

He's hiding in his bunker to escape feminism. That or charges for sexual contact with a minor.

The Man (I think, I see a beard, but it looks like there's boobs too) of your dreams

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

He's hiding in his bunker to escape feminism. That or charges for sexual contact with a minor.

That's the fanciest piss bottle I've ever seen though.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Jerry Cotton posted:

Turn on your monitor

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Jerry Cotton posted:

My favorite part is how he's trying to look classy with a decanter of some manly brown liquor, but the glass he's probably drinking from is the dark brown of Kirkland Cola.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
a gentleman always decants his jim beam before mixing it with his coke

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Pt. 2/19 :stare:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

"Views" count from like 10 seconds in, right?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lord knows I'm not attractive, as any goon who saw my pics in the thread for it can attest, but Jesus, I've know the touch of women before. How the hell can these fuckboys not carry on a conversation with a woman, or are the leaping to 'welp, been talking to this chick for five minutes, better make my move?'?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Turn on your monitor

More like oldjoke.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This is more funny than AUG so sue me:

http://i.imgur.com/GAAuNMh.mp4

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

whiteyfats posted:

Lord knows I'm not attractive, as any goon who saw my pics in the thread for it can attest, but Jesus, I've know the touch of women before. How the hell can these fuckboys not carry on a conversation with a woman, or are the leaping to 'welp, been talking to this chick for five minutes, better make my move?'?

I can only assume that these guys are completely incapable of talking to women, only talking or, worse, down to women. That and their conversation topics are limited to video games, anime, card games, Pepe and how much SJWs ruin.

They have zero ability to have a two way conversation, and feel their "logic and superior intellect" that they're displaying should earn them at least a handy.

twistedmentat has a new favorite as of 17:41 on Jun 25, 2017

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sonic.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

What's the kekistan thing?

I remember playing WoW like 10+ years ago and kek was the Horde word for lol, is that what it stems from?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Frankston posted:

I remember playing WoW like 10+ years ago and kek was the Horde word for lol, is that what it stems from?

Yes. From what I've seen, it evolved from just some weird meme to being an identifier for Alt Right Internet Nazis. Not unlike Klanversation that the KKK developed to hide who's a Klansmen in the 20s and 30s.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

AUG Thread: Just a home of sexuals

Also, I loving hate that "le" bullshit, holy christ :argh:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

System Metternich posted:

I wonder for what purposes you'd need a stock photo like this

Shutter Island direct to DVD prequel...? Meh...I got nothin'.

Man, loving whityfats is killing it. Good stuff, dude.

Jerry Cotton posted:

What if someone is too ugly?

I think posting selfies is OK.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Frankston posted:

Yeah that's were it stems from, using kek was always a way for 4channers to signal being a member of the in group and not a normie. The pepe's really latched onto it when they found out about the Egyptian diety named Kek

And now there is a minority on pol that "ironically" believe that they have the power to influence the universe by shitposting which is how they think Trump got elected

No I'm not making any of this up

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

twistedmentat posted:

Just ad more stuff to my look, that will make me cooler!

Stylist: what you want fam?

Turbodude: Make me into a golem composed of the kids toys at the family clinic

Stylist: say no more

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Lonely Virgil posted:

I got some really sexy cosplay I thought you would enjoy. :anime:

Lmao the dudes staring

Mock the Cross
Sep 4, 2009

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

whiteyfats posted:

It depends; some of them assume that their towering intellect makes them so attractive that women should just be throwing themselves at them whenever they leave the house. It's worth noting how many of them are also actual white supremacists; they're assuming that being white and smart should get you every woman you want. Of course a lot of them aren't geniuses (which should be obvious) and just spout off the same nonsense as each other and be all "look how logical and smart I am! #atheist" When they aren't drowning in sexual partners they act like it's everybody else's fault.

The "leave the house" is another thing; getting laid becomes significantly easier when you actually go outside and interact with the human race. A lot of these types have their entire social lives revolving around talking to other stereotypical internet males on the internet. You know, the kind of places women avoid because as soon as they find out you're a human female you get drowned in "make me a sandwich lol" and "pix plz be my waifu" or "tits or gtfo." They're extremely disrespectful but don't understand why that hurts their chances. Meanwhile they've created entire communities where being a continually worse person every day is encouraged and normal.

Take a wild guess how many of them also smell badly because they consider showering optional.

There's just so much "I deserve to have all of the girlfriends but put forth absolutely no effort whatsoever" going on. I'm going to guess there's a poo poo load of narcissism in them as well. Then if they manage to actually get a girlfriend the domineering emotional blackmail sets in. They're pretty terrible people, generally speaking.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

I can only assume that these guys are completely incapable of talking to women, only talking or, worse, down to women. That and their conversation topics are limited to video games, anime, card games, Pepe and how much SJWs ruin.

They have zero ability to have a two way conversation, and feel their "logic and superior intellect" that they're displaying should earn them at least a handy.

AUG Thread: As a classy man I must always user proper spelling, and grammer

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

Yes. From what I've seen, it evolved from just some weird meme to being an identifier for Alt Right Internet Nazis. Not unlike Klanversation that the KKK developed to hide who's a Klansmen in the 20s and 30s.

some dude tried to get the UK to officially recognize "kekistani" as an ethnicity so he could ~ironically~ decry anyone disagreeing with him as racist bigoted xenophobes or something, is how it started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

• Locked thread