Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nothing says feminist icon by standing her man, when the man was accused of sexual harassment by multiple women or caught cheating on his wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

This fucker is gaslighting me.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

This fucker is gaslighting me.
This zucker is facelighting you...

...to recognize you via camera when you enter the Facebook of America store, the world's biggest multi-mall complex.
It's not one big mall, it's a series of smaller malls.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

just read on twitter that jane and bernie sanders had slaves when bernie was the mayor of arkansas??? any truth to this?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The number one threat to our candidate is people googling her name

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

etalian posted:

Nothing says feminist icon by standing her man, when the man was accused of sexual harassment by multiple women or caught cheating on his wife.

"Listen to women."

"Unless doing so would hurt your political aspirations, in which case shame and destroy them."

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Karl Barks posted:

just read on twitter that jane and bernie sanders had slaves when bernie was the mayor of arkansas??? any truth to this?

Everything about Bernie being a literal slave-owner is true, with few exceptions.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

so much for the tolerant centrists

is this the onion?

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

docbeard posted:

Everything about Bernie being a literal slave-owner is true, with few exceptions.

Is there a contingent of Twitter Dems that just search for any mention of Bernie Sanders so they can trot out how much they hate him because he's got a lake house bought by Russian bank fraud money for costing Clinton the election? Invariably the first response to any news story or pundit is someone making GBS threads on him.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Bernie Sanders owns no man and no man owns he!!!!!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

"Listen to women."

"Unless doing so would hurt your political aspirations, in which case shame and destroy them."

Let's be honest Hillary also never politically made her bones since things like becoming Senator was due to being able to run in a safe blue district
or becoming SoS was due to Obama wanting to placate the bad dem faction within the party by giving her a choice appointment.

It's no wonder she has such a history of losing contested elections

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Man Musk posted:

Bernie Sanders owns no man and no man owns he!!!!!!

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' I accepted this answer.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gino_8686/status/878939447831777283

Lol at this thread

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Aurubin posted:

Is there a contingent of Twitter Dems that just search for any mention of Bernie Sanders so they can trot out how much they hate him because he's got a lake house bought by Russian bank fraud money for costing Clinton the election? Invariably the first response to any news story or pundit is someone making GBS threads on him.

I don't know, how likely is it that there are brokebrained people with a lot of spare time on their hands and access to an internet connection?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/immolations/status/879006766897537029

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Points off for not ending with gently caress THAT AND gently caress YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie 2020 imo

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

got any sevens posted:

so much for the tolerant centrists

is this the onion?

it's this weird website

very few people have heard of it

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/gop/status/879012476913934337

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lmao

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Wanting a single-payer program and wanting to actively murder everyone in the United States except the five richest people who get all of everyone else's money are pretty much the same position.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

of course it's not a drill, it's a tweet

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

rest of series plz

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

@dril is a much better account than @gop

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ah, thanks for the warning

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Anthem will be cease Obamacare coverage for rust belt states in 2018:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/21/anthem-pulls-out-of-obamacare-markets-in-wisconsin-and-indiana-for-2018.html

quote:

Big health insurer Anthem — which already had announced plans to effectively depart Ohio's Obamacare market in 2018 — said Wednesday it will almost completely leave Affordable Care Act markets in Wisconsin and Indiana in 2018.

Anthem, as it did with its Ohio pullout, blamed a "volatile" market for individual health plans, as well as "uncertainty" about the federal government's stance on Obamacare's rules and regulations.

The insurer also said it was worried about whether the Trump administration will continue paying insurers billions of dollars in reimbursements for subsidies that reduce out-of-pocket health costs to low-income Obamacare customers.

The administration, with Republican leaders in Congress, is pushing for legislation that could repeal and replace key parts of Obamacare, possibly resulting in millions of people ending their enrollment in individual health plans like those sold by Anthem. Those plans are bought by people who don't have health coverage through a job or elsewhere.

The administration and Congress also have refused to make a long-term guarantee to continue paying insurers the so-called cost-sharing reimbursements to insurers, without which insurers will have to significantly raise their premium prices.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The GOP suddenly going in on Bernie, I guess are hoping for something to materialize from the investigation.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i can't believe bernie and his bros did this!!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

So wait why are the mentioning the part about single-payer? Do they expect all their voters to recognize single-payer as scary communism and see this as a sign that the Democrats (of which Bernie isn't one) are going off the deep end?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Condiv posted:

i can't believe bernie and his bros did this!!

The only programs they aren't leaving are medicare/medicaid back plans lol.

I guess foolish Obama never considered the possibility of insurers deciding to leave the market, especially in miserable unhealthy red states.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:thunk:

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/879032604539990016

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Weltlich posted:

rest of series plz

https://theoutline.com/post/1433/who-watches-the-men-hillarys-escape

It's supposed to be 100% serious with it's idolatry of Hillary but I can't take it as anything but satire.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
What are some confirmed scandals Hillary has been in?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

punk rebel ecks posted:

invading Iraq and Libya

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

punk rebel ecks posted:

She enjoyed having slave labor at the governor's mansion.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Sounds like a concerned citizen (not the poster, I bet CC has a better twitter)

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/878971240937005058

Chuck will save us from the Zuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Chuck is actually pragmatic and not "pragmatic."

ThndrShk2k posted:

Sounds like a concerned citizen (not the poster, I bet CC has a better twitter)

Faint praise

• Locked thread