Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

a.lo posted:

Can somebody explain this pic

america is too stupid to live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if someone had punched hitler on live radio in the 1930s the holocaust wouldn't have happened

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

logikv9 posted:

If it's the alt-right Pepes vs Nazis I'm rooting for the Nazis because at least the Nazis are widely vilified

Where the gently caress are you going with this?

You sound drunk.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
looks like an homage to otto warmbier's wardrobe

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jose posted:

america is so loving stupid its unreal

no single payer healthcare

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

You sound drunk.

the alt-right are currently having a civil war over who wants to kill jews more

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bert Roberge posted:

You sound drunk.
dude

cspam sunday day drinking

got them mimosas

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

logikv9 posted:

did cernovich setup a merch table in the corner

nobody puts cernovich in a corner

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

or rather the ones who are "just" racist are trying to break away from the straight-up nazis but spencer is a total drama queen and won't permit it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

dude

got them mimosas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0z3gCFXHj0

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Yinlock posted:

it was almost very successful until some patriot hero fuckin belted him live on air

Spencer is now pontificating about post-modernism and Fukuyama's THE END OF HISTORY.

Punch or not, Spencer was NEVER going to be Hitler 2. He's far too boring and fundamentally a TERRIBLE communicator.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

same with my parents lol. they wanna live in bumfuck and I will never visit them

theyll complain about never getting to see you as if its yr fault

if you have kids theyll claim your withholding the grandkids from them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/879025024417619968

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
tag yrself

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/879036000479191041

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Montasque posted:

Spencer is now pontificating about post-modernism and Fukuyama's THE END OF HISTORY.

Punch or not, Spencer was NEVER going to be Hitler 2. He's far too boring and fundamentally a TERRIBLE communicator.

didn't the guy shitalks football and jesus in the south

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Montasque posted:

of course not but the alt-right was riding some serious momentum thanks to CNN & co granting them constant airtime

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

dude

got them mimosas

gently caress I need to catch up!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/879037270854172672

He looks like Richard spencer

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

SKULL.GIF posted:

In the increasingly desperate situation of 1930, the Nazis managed to project an image of strong, decisive action, dynamism, energy and youth that wholly eluded the propaganda efforts of the other political parties, with the partial exception of the Communists. The cult of leadership which they created around Hitler could not be matched by comparable efforts by other parties to project their leaders as the Bismarcks of the future. All this was achieved through powerful, simple slogans and images, frenetic, manic activity, marches, rallies, demonstrations, speeches, posters, placards and the like, which underlined the Nazis’ claim to be far more than a political party: they were a movement, sweeping up the German people and carrying them unstoppably to a better future. What the Nazis did not offer, however, were concrete solutions to Germany’s problems, least of all in the area where they were most needed, in economy and society. More strikingly still, the public disorder which loomed so large in the minds of the respectable middle classes in 1930, and which the Nazis promised to end through the creation of a tough, authoritarian state, was to a considerable extent of their own making.

Many people evidently failed to realize this, blaming the Communists instead, and seeing in the violence of the brown-uniformed Nazi stormtroopers on the streets a justified, or at least understandable reaction to the violence and aggression of the Red Front-Fighters’ League.

Voters were not really looking for anything very concrete from the Nazi Party in 1930. They were, instead, protesting against the failure of the Weimar Republic. Many of them, too, particularly in rural areas, small towns, small workshops, culturally conservative families, older age groups, or the middle-class nationalist political milieu, may have been registering their alienation from the cultural and political modernity for which the Republic stood, despite the modern image which the Nazis projected in many respects. The vagueness of the Nazi programme, its symbolic mixture of old and new, its eclectic, often inconsistent character, to a large extent allowed people to read into it what they wanted to and edit out anything they might have found disturbing. Many middle-class voters coped with Nazi violence and thuggery on the streets by writing it off as the product of excessive youthful ardour and energy. But it was far more than that, as they were soon to discover for themselves.

lol donald drumpf tho :downs:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i kind of wish all this idiocy was there when i was in DC

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
FBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajHxuxQyY3I

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

jesus. these sound like questions for like a kid who won a contest and got to be _____ for a day.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

didn't the guy shitalks football and jesus in the south

At Auburn. He talked poo poo about football and Jesus at Auburn College in Alabama.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

lol donald drumpf tho :downs:

how are you still mad about someone making fun of trump's name

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

It's been rumoured for years that Eric posts on /pol/

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BUSH 2112 posted:

the lard bard of kekkin hard

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

im the loneliness

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

goin' full hitler

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Spencer and his crew are calling themselves WHITE BLOC to fight BLACK BLOC

LOL

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Baloogan posted:

one core part of the alex jones mythos is that there are multidimensional beings/aliens who are interpreted as demons, angels, ghosts, spirits, lesser gods etc. Some good some bad, some powerful, some not.

People communicate with these beings, and generally get information from the bad beings (those in lower dimensions). The bad beings goal is to tear humanity down, make us unable to think, and be more like animals.

The good beings (those in higher dimensions) generally don't do anything overt. They aren't gonna gently caress with us (because they are enlightened) but powerful good beings try to counteract the effects of the powerful bad beings. The good beings goal is to let humanity ascend to the next plane / level of consciousness. (But, we have to do the hard work of building us up ourselves)

The good beings are much stronger than the bad beings.

This is your essential, bog-standard Ur-superstition. Nothing unique about this, nor Alex Jones except his stamina and persistence. He's just like a number of guys I used to meet at the weight room back in the 80s but he doesn't seem to have grown up. And he seems to have been permanently affected by the steroids, also. I was a little fanatical about lifting in college but never took steroids and I look healthier than him at ~ 10 years older. Though I imagine he's done a lot more than steroids too.

I don't look nearly as much like a frog, either.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the haircut caught on with the gays first and then went out of style, then these nazi assholes started wearing it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Montasque posted:

Spencer and his crew are calling themselves WHITE BLOC to fight BLACK BLOC

LOL

RALLY FOR PEACE *goes full kkk*

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Jose posted:

spencer is fidel castronaut?

Dang, Jose, what'd I ever do to you!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Dang, Jose, what'd I ever do to you!

sorry that was a bit harsh

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

He looks like a sub standard white guy with a plastic surgery gone bad. How does this dude get laid (outside of money and NYC).

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/879016482801430528

turbocuck

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Jose posted:

sorry that was a bit harsh

Nah, it was a decent burn. :hf:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

the haircut caught on with the gays first and then went out of style, then these nazi assholes started wearing it

Nope, hipsters! Every loving upper income hipster has it, is the new in thing.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/879026164408438784

looks like everything's going well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Trump could've produced a capable heir but now he's 71, insane and gluttonous and incel. Move over Godwins we gotta new contender for noobest dynasty

• Locked thread