Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

MysteriousStranger posted:

(outside of money and NYC).

he has nothing else of value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

several friends posted:

Trump could've produced a capable heir but now he's 71, insane and gluttonous and incel. Move over Godwins we gotta new contender for noobest dynasty

Ivanka!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/robbysoave/status/879013631689723906

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

several friends posted:

Trump could've produced a capable heir but now he's 71, insane and gluttonous and incel. Move over Godwins we gotta new contender for noobest dynasty

he could not have, his genes are absolute garbage

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I don't get the Sweden as a hellzone bit

it never makes any sense when chuds start to rep it

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Is there more than one person at that 'rally'?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

what are his views on asians?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

how are you still mad about someone making fun of trump's name

yes, clearly he's still upset about Drumpf and only Drumpf itself and not using it as representative of the total complacency and flippancy that the media had towards Trump's rise

http://i.imgur.com/YaKeFp5.gifv

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

oh man he was my favorite sttng character!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Nope, hipsters! Every loving upper income hipster has it, is the new in thing.
gays were still first

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

GobiasIndustries posted:

he has nothing else of value

Most white men don't! Suck at sports, bad physical build, generally poo poo. Outside of a rare few all they have is money and power, take that away and it's just the pasty ugly.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yinlock posted:

he could not have, his genes are absolute garbage

He's basically the Crusader King noble who has nothing but negative traits to pass on to his dynasty.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Yinlock posted:

how are you still mad about someone making fun of trump's name

it fired them up

like bigly

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

tfw when you spend £5k ona camera and you're forced to photo richard spencer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

It's been rumoured for years that Eric posts on /pol/

ya

and he looks it

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh man he was my favorite sttng character!

Yeah the entire novel and concept is boss, hence the forum handle!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Yinlock posted:

RALLY FOR PEACE *goes full kkk*

Rally for peace was Cernovich.

This was from the Spencer rally. Get your Fascists and Nazis straight.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Eric Trump is a cuck

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

shiksa posted:

I don't get the Sweden as a hellzone bit

it never makes any sense when chuds start to rep it

Sweden changed the way they classify sexual assault statistics to be extremely broad, thus causing it to report more instances than any other European country. The alt right thinks this is evidence of problems with refugees.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

gays were still first

It's actually a really good haircut, which makes it suck all the more these fuckers are ruining it.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

Sweden changed the way they classify sexual assault statistics to be extremely broad, thus causing it to report more instances than any other European country. The alt right thinks this is evidence of problems with refugees.

also in sweden women actually report sexual assault because it's a crime there

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

His wife is Russian, a Slav not an Aryan, sad.

Also many on the alt-right are ok with race mixing as long as the man is white. They call it 'bleaching' or 'colonizing'.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

odo always had trouble with humanoid faces

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

Aaand the ones arguing in bad faith know that it's an apples to oranges comparison yet they keep pushing this logic hmmm...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

It's actually a really good haircut, which makes it suck all the more these fuckers are ruining it.

I got bad news, the fascist haircut was a fascist haircut for a long time

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Montasque posted:

Also many on the alt-right are fight with race mixing as long as the man is white. They call it 'bleaching' or 'colonizing'.

but of course they hate any children of such a union and call it white genocide

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/879043294935863297

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"actually i really admire this hitlercut"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

it means the next thing will be long hair as a backlash like hippies vs. crew cuts in the 60s

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Montasque posted:

Also many on the alt-right are ok with race mixing as long as the man is white. They call it 'bleaching' or 'colonizing'.

can someone explain to me why slavs/irish/etc are not considered white idgi

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol rekt

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Jose posted:

can someone explain to me why slavs/irish/etc are not considered white idgi

nazis

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Joementum posted:

There are two sides to this.

1. Sweden was correct, and most men do commit sexual assualt.
2. Any Abrahamic religion condones sexual violence and the more religious a group is the more rape you get. Problem isn't Islam, it's the religious.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

jBrereton posted:

"Kooky Jeremy Corbyn says he's a vegan but still eats eggs for dinner? Very strange character!"

from ten pages back, but he's a vegan? I think he's now my favorite angry old commie man, sorry Bernie

and this quote is :3:

quote:

Corbyn himself is a vegetarian and has been for almost 50 years.

"I became one at 20 when I was working in a pig farm," he has previously said.

"I got attached to the pigs."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if you have your own chickens which he might well do then i think not eating the eggs is a bit silly especially if you don't have a cockerel

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

shiksa posted:

I got bad news, the fascist haircut was a fascist haircut for a long time

It's a military haircut, it's easy to maintain and looks good.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

skipping 420 posts

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

from ten pages back, but he's a vegan? I think he's now my favorite angry old commie man, sorry Bernie

and this quote is :3:

pigs own and love belly rubs a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Jose posted:

this is for triple sulk

• Locked thread