Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

I just ate hella weed candy come at me sessions you keebler elf pissface cuckman

Ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

nothing this guy has tick-tick-ticked has been remotely important or even new information

*shouting over your words* TICK TICK TICK TICK

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

nothing this guy has tick-tick-ticked has been remotely important or even new information

his tweets =

its really tedious, theres not even a burger inside the nothing box

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Wait lol was I right that the Senate health bill became doomed the moment that it became more stupid for it to fail than for it to not pass? Because if so lemme tell you about how 2020 results in slim Dem majorities in the House and Senate while Donald Trump gets re-elected.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

It's even funnier because he was probably talking about being the tick-tick-tick guy with whoever was with him the whole time before setting up that stupid cannon thing

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Wait lol was I right that the Senate health bill became doomed the moment that it became more stupid for it to fail than for it to not pass? Because if so lemme tell you about how 2020 results in slim Dem majorities in the House and Senate while Donald Trump gets re-elected.

2020 playing by 2017 rules is probably a step too far

poo poo, 2017 playing by 2017 rules is prob a step too far

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Montasque posted:

His wife is Russian, a Slav not an Aryan, sad.

Also many on the alt-right are ok with race mixing as long as the man is white. They call it 'bleaching' or 'colonizing'.

so its okay for men to gently caress whoever but women have extremely tight controls placed on them?

:thunk:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

lol how do you leave the house with a tie this long?

u really got a thing 4 makin things long

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Al! posted:

What an Eichenwalder

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

zen at last

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Al! posted:

His tweets actually dont have anything to do with anything, he just thinks he's a clock

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

when he breathes in a quiet room i bet it sounds like the weird breathing noise the soldiers in 90s doom make

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

hey guys i took a break from politics for a while and it looks like that whole healthcare repeal thing went from lol pipedream to uhh it might happen to lol pipedream

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
sexxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

agreed

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Regular Nintendo posted:

when he breathes in a quiet room i bet it sounds like the weird breathing noise the soldiers in 90s doom wolfenstein make

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

droppo the oppo

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

he also said the media should talk to more trump voters

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ekster posted:

hey guys i took a break from politics for a while and it looks like that whole healthcare repeal thing went from lol pipedream to uhh it might happen to lol pipedream

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

cant wait to read another article about "retard hicks still believe trump is gonna fix everything!!!" despite his strong approval tanking

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Ekster posted:

cant wait to read another article about "retard hicks still believe trump is gonna fix everything!!!" despite his strong approval tanking

boy do i have good news for you then...

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the elites of the media, bested by a drooling piss old manbaby :sad:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AsherLangton/status/879064571239174145

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Ekster posted:

its gonna pass

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

I don't get why ISIS or Alqaeda should even bother going through the effort of becoming evil murdering terrorists when they could've just donated to the GOP and killed millions of Americans that way.

I am pretty sure they've done both.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

aint had healthcare 4 yrs n will continue to not have healthcare

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i cant die
it sucks

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ekster posted:

I lolled reading how Carrier used the bribe money to invest in even more automation for their Indiana plant and got rid of even more workers after Trump got elected.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

racial supremacy is about being the best at killing your own population

the browns are impressive but the whites are not giving up!!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/879067307766673408

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Healthcare more like Help!care.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

u really got a thing 4 makin things long

:pervert:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Bert Roberge posted:

more like hellcare!!!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Bert Roberge posted:

more like, hell, I don't care!!!

(I'm still workshopping this be nice)

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
i tried to work really hard to keep my job, have healthcare, and ignore the collapse of civilization

civilization is still collapsing though

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAkaae8qZJs

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Agronox posted:

more like, hell, I don't care!!!

(I'm still workshopping this be nice)

Welp!care Wealthcare Heath bars are good.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/879066744832372737

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/IronStache/status/878761280546504704

• Locked thread