Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Agronox posted:

my father returned from Vietnam and became a conservative back to the earth swamp thing. my mother was a naive sweetheart schoolteacher who was nevertheless fairly difficult to live with. when I was eight I found a pack of condoms in their nightstand; they'd expired shortly after the birth of my youngest sibling

when I was nine I was kept in the basement of a Pizza Hut by the city comptroller as punishment for falsifying my Book It points. I really wanted a personal pan with pepperoni and I lied about how much I'd read, but I was stupid so I told them a bunch of titles i made up that didn't exist.

since then I've been hopping trains. I remember everything except the details. TRUMP

Sir this is a secret pedophile ring run out of the basement of a pizza parlor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
https://twitter.com/icetsvu/status/879096886338179072

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

there actually shoudn't be a minimum wage. the most anti racist thing i can think of

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

etalian posted:

Yeah on a fundamental nature the bad dem mindset is linked to being heavily funded by big money interests, especially big pharma, central valley agri-barons and the new horrible tech industry.

Big money constituents bankrolling politicians is the case in every state, though? :confused: I mean, Sheldon Silver was literally taking kickback checks through Goldberg & Iryami and only got charged and convicted for failing to report his open-in-the-public kickbacks.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Montasque posted:

No for real, how the gently caress did Cali dems blow up the single payer plan? What the gently caress is going on in your stupid piece of poo poo country?

Like PEPE I can handle, but your healthcare debate is so god awful and evil it breaks my heart and my brain.

wait are u foreign too

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

oh i forgot i wasnt here when ossof went down

how many goons committed suicide while screaming "NOTHING MATTERS"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

she looks exactly like present day trump

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

a.lo posted:

there actually shoudn't be a minimum wage. the most anti racist thing i can think of
*churls neoliberalishly* chattel slavery provides valuable employment opportunities to people of color

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ekster posted:

i think everyone realized ossoff was losing when his campaign began sending out bitchy passive-aggressive donation emails

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

shiksa posted:

i think everyone realized ossoff was losing when his campaign began sending out bitchy passive-aggressive donation emails

lmao the dems deserve 8 years of trump

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

who is being adsorbed here

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

single payer is sexist cuz of abortion or something u fucken piceses oof poo poo

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ekster posted:

my parents are not incels and I'm proud of them

not following in the family footsteps, eh?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

once youve had mother there aint no other

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

*churls neoliberalishly* chattel slavery provides valuable employment opportunities to people of color

galaxy brainishly: in fact humans should not make a wage but sign lifetime contracts to corporations in exchange for subsistence benefits

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Turdfuzz posted:

wait are u foreign too

I'm a Canadian but I work a lot in your hosed up horrible country(which I also kinda love.)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Montasque posted:

I'm a Canadian but I work a lot in your hosed up horrible country(which I also kinda love.)

FFS

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

thx 4 stealin jobs

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

the US public solved the lobbyist problem by voting directly for a CEO instead

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Montasque posted:

must be pretty nice going to a doctor, meeting a doctor, get to know a doctor, get invites from the doctor, and not die

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/YALiberty/status/878613854766366720

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ekster posted:

none, check the thread again, everyone knew he was losing

and why are you mixing up day crew, death crew, and nite crew all up at once thats weird

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this is ur fault

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i wanna be blessed with the un-shame, or "pride," if u will, these keklords have that lets them show themselves as such in pubic

hmm......

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

this is ur fault

poo poo, nothing is certain, death matters i chug the milk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

we mourn our son who defected from the starbucks arcology, one day we pray that starbucks will acquire petes coffee and we will be reunited again

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

the americans are dying out cloudfuzz

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

heard u like girls posted:

the americans are dying out cloudfuzz

a turdcloud would be... something

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

juche avocado posted:

i wanna be blessed with the un-shame, or "pride," if u will, these keklords have that lets them show themselves as such in pubic

hmm......

One thing I've noticed is alt-right guys are a lot less likely to share pictures of themselves than alt-left people, possibly because shame is a much bigger part of right ideology than left.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

the cloud that poops

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

one of the stranger loss edits but sure

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Jeb! Repetition posted:

One thing I've noticed is alt-right guys are a lot less likely to share pictures of themselves than alt-left people, possibly because shame is a much bigger part of right ideology than left.

they should just "show it" why not? Show it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

the cloud that poops

cloudy with a chance of doo doo balls

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Jeb! Repetition posted:

haha too bad they poisoned the well on safe spaces, whoops!!

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

i love my hosed up tiny awarewolf

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

the cloud that poops

what you have described my antagonistic simian friend is...

*takes off nerd glasses to regain composure as i pinch the bridge of my nose with a burden-laden sigh*

the Trump factor

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

They are all related

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i really think theres some weight to this pooping cloud idea o wait nvm it just pooped again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i have become aware all of a sudden

and i just want to say

the airforce is unconstitutional

• Locked thread