Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
it makes perfect sense that we elect a man who admits to grabbin' pussies on tape then four years later elect a man who had an academy award winning movie made about how much of a sociopathic rear end in a top hat he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

a.lo posted:

Zuck is a billionaire and can do anything he wants to.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

:thunk:

Guy Goodbody posted:

that sounds like a super boring parade

as to why this poster's party planning plc filed chapter 11: mystifying, indeed

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

juche avocado posted:

But if the agenda is to gain support for gay rights, then being naked and wild is the wrong way to do it. It's like any other group trying to gain support. I don't think any blacks in the Million Man March were naked and acting wild, nor were any women marching for women's rights, etc. Maybe there were wild and naked people at those events, but I doubt it.

But, I guess that's why it's called a Gay Pride Parade and not a Gay Pride March. Parades are usually all about having a good time and not about pushing an agenda.

Dude, we went from gay sex being illegal to full gay marriage in less than fifteen years. You really think Pride parades slowed the acceptance of homosexuality? You think it would've taken six months if it weren't for all those sexy parades? What's wrong with your brain?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

fallout 5 lookin :chloe:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

fake maple syrup tastes 100% exactly identical to lovely fake caramel

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

Dude, we went from gay sex being illegal to full gay marriage in less than fifteen years. You really think Pride parades slowed the acceptance of homosexuality? You think it would've taken six months if it weren't for all those sexy parades? What's wrong with your brain?

:toot:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Shugojin posted:

La

Ga

Vu

Lin

yes, I would like a drink that tastes like I'm vaping moss kudasai

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

hell i'll support the naked people, frankly i don't even care about what their cause is. they've got my vote

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

punchymcpunch posted:

the princess and the peatape

"I can't sleep on this bed, obama slept on it" said trump

and then he hired russian servants to piss on it

the end

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

that thing is inoperable, right?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Horseshoe theory posted:

Elizabeth Holmes isn't improving with stress about Theranos.

lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

Well obviously he also thinks that BLM isn't gaining steam because in the Civil Rights movement everyone wore suits. :smuggo:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Happy prEid Mubarak yall

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

a.lo posted:

that thing is inoperable, right?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
10/10 wld pm turdfuzz again

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i dont think these things, friends

you are my support group for chewing through these horrible, terrible, not very good opinions

and then

then there's this

sig & 'tar & title & post combo :discourse:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

made mushroom swiss burgers stuffed with old super funky aged provolone on pretzel buns (not sure if i liked the pretzel buns) and fried potatoes and onions

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

he's trying :shobon:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Wow hahahahahahahahahahaha

Zuck runs in some local race and trump just goes to rallies showing these photos on a small poster while pointing and laughing and saying Facebook is a bigly mess

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Agronox posted:

yes, I would like a drink that tastes like I'm vaping moss kudasai

I feel that peated whisky is one of the few things that is not an acquired taste

Either you'll love it on the first sip or you'll hate it with your dying breath

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/879116176986714112

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

"hey you guys i went to pride with my gay friend because it was important to him and he had no one to go with, despite my social anxiety. and wouldn't you know it, i had a really good time!"

"HAHA DONT CATCH THEG AY KEK"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

whoa trump is cooler than zuckerberg

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Reuters posted:

Officials with the conservative U.S. political network overseen by the Koch brothers say they are unhappy with the healthcare bill that may be voted on by the Senate this week and will lobby for changes to it.

“We have been disappointed that movement has not been more dramatic toward a full repeal,” said Tim Phillips, president of Americans for Prosperity, a grassroots advocacy group backed by Charles Koch and his brother, David.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-healthcare-koch-idUSKBN19G0V3

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Shugojin posted:

I feel that peated whisky is one of the few things that is not an acquired taste

Either you'll love it on the first sip or you'll hate it with your dying breath

Well it's definitely an acquired taste in that you should be into drinking whiskey neat first.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

a helpful bear posted:

Wow hahahahahahahahahahaha

Zuck runs in some local race and trump just goes to rallies showing these photos on a small poster while pointing and laughing and saying Facebook is a bigly mess
facebook is one of the several dozen parts of why trump won though

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

i want the GOP infighting to grow vicious and public and i want it now

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

fallout 5 lookin :chloe:

Its a screen cap of a failed replicant model

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Didn't the Kochs try to stump Trump and fail horribly?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"Yeah but im a mystery box full of stds thus far undescribed by taxonomists" is a new one to me

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Guy Goodbody posted:

Where is Discendo Vox with a tone argument about literally toning down the gay in exchange for gay rights

Oh yea hes in DnD lmao

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Horseshoe theory posted:

undoubtedly, traditional republicans hate his guts within the GOP

maybe trump still remembers and will be incredibly spiteful towards them

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
when are we gonna get gamer pride parades

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

i refuse to believe that's real

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Horseshoe theory posted:

Yes.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Imitation syrup is better imo. Much lighter, no bitterness. Maple syrup is one of those holdovers from when people had to drain trees to taste anything sweet. Guess what? We don't have to do that anymore.

There is nothing quite so empowering as sticking some metal in a tree and putting a bucket under it, coming back in a couple days and then making candy from what you collected.

I get horny just thinking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lessail posted:

i refuse to believe that's real

https://twitter.com/isteintraum/status/879114380008460288

• Locked thread