Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
So that's a 15 month probation for me and it's not even the summer break yet. :negative:

I'd seriously take it right now rather than risk not posting again until 2019.

edit: lmao, I could potentially be probated into the mid 2020's if Stroll keeps up this kind of pace.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jun 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
1500quid hasn't posted lately, i am assuming he won his race due to the leaders taking each other out, and he is now flying out to meet (podium finishing) lance stroll, his new teammate.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

OhsH posted:

1500quid hasn't posted lately, i am assuming he won his race due to the leaders taking each other out, and he is now flying out to meet (podium finishing) lance stroll, his new teammate.

Or he's chilling with Jules Bianchi right now and they're both trying to reach out to Michael whose just barely out of reach but slowly but surely inching ever closer towards them.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
RIP are 1500quid.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

ehhhhhh that post wasnt funny nevermind

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

So that's a 15 month probation for me and it's not even the summer break yet. :negative:

I'd seriously take it right now rather than risk not posting again until 2019.

edit: lmao, I could potentially be probated into the mid 2020's if Stroll keeps up this kind of pace.

Season isn't over yet :unsmigghh:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Schumi will always live on our hearts

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

iospace posted:

:ohdear:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

OhsH posted:

RIP are 1500quid.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Sorry we lost 1500quid - the Kart racer.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
It's actually pretty hosed up that the statistically speaking greatest F1 driver of all time has fallen to this horrible fate.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
im picking out the finest tires out of the trash right now to leave on his grave stone.

got em:

OhsH fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Jun 26, 2017

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tony finally got him, rip

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

dentist toy box posted:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

dentist toy box posted:

Just got this. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfI3InEXdHw

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

rip justin

:smith:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

5th.

Which to be fair is my best finished. Probably could've grabbed fourth if I could be bothered to flip the tires.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Also the rear wheel hubs are hosed lol.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
my stroll finished better than you today.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

im picking out the finest tires out of the trash right now to leave on his grave stone.

got em:

Please send those tires, plenty of meat left on the bone there. tia

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
*chews gristle for approx 5 laps, spins off into the barriers as cords fly out and cuts his leg*

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

my stroll finished better than you today.

Stroll doesn't use bin tires.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

lmbo that Stroll got driver of the day and not Bottas who came from last to second and was legitimately impressive even for a Bottas-skeptic like me

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
stroll is driver of the year, and if stroll doesnt use bin tires, neither should you.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Well Done 1500

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

iospace posted:

You're an animal. You wouldn't dare

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
1500 is bringing the sport into disrepute

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GramCracker posted:

You're an animal. You wouldn't dare

Well, Alonso could end up scoring more points than Stroll. :unsmith:

Or the opposite could happen :evilbuddy:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

1500quid welcomed all of us

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

5th.

Which to be fair is my best finished. Probably could've grabbed fourth if I could be bothered to flip the tires.

Hella yeah :marc: Can we venmo you and Worst thread sponsor your Kart?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidporsche posted:

lmbo that Stroll got driver of the day and not Bottas who came from last to second and was legitimately impressive even for a Bottas-skeptic like me

Well Stroll didnt crash into Raikkonen again, so he is a better driver than Boat rear end

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

iospace posted:

Well, Alonso could end up scoring more points than Stroll. :unsmith:

Or the opposite could happen :evilbuddy:

Don't you dare try and :toxx: me you jerk

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Also I'm pretty sure I'm being kicked out of this class when I get onto the podium, so I'm probably going to need to start learning set up and poo poo for when that actually happens.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
You running with masters or some poo poo? Or heavy? Whats the situation with that, i am curious.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

You running with masters or some poo poo? Or heavy? Whats the situation with that, i am curious.

Masters ya. Senior Rotax is basically exclusive for guys who have done karting since they were kids and a couple national champions. I think there's one guy who runs in there who isn't and his kart is alot nicer and newer than mine. I think I'd probably need another second to be midfield in there.

It's a real stupid situation where a kid basically went into Masters and ran the board to get a championship, but if you're just jumping into the sport in seniors you're absolutely hosed, so how do you grow the field?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Have you considered just cheating and running in to everybody?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

1500quidporsche posted:

Masters ya. Senior Rotax is basically exclusive for guys who have done karting since they were kids and a couple national champions. I think there's one guy who runs in there who isn't and his kart is alot nicer and newer than mine. I think I'd probably need another second to be midfield in there.

It's a real stupid situation where a kid basically went into Masters and ran the board to get a championship, but if you're just jumping into the sport in seniors you're absolutely hosed, so how do you grow the field?

You start in 206, obviously.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Powershift posted:

I have been tempted to gently caress with the engine seal, if only because it'd cost like five times less rebuilding it myself.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Powershift posted:

Vettel account spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I cant decide if this is totally loving awesome, or a complete poo poo fest

It was both.

• Locked thread