Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

I've lived in Middletown, OH.

It's a depressing, archaic Ohio small town in the middle of nowhere. That's all you need to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I've lived in Middletown, OH.

It's a depressing, archaic Ohio small town in the middle of nowhere. That's all you need to know.

The best thing about middletown is the dead mall filled with people selling sneakers off of folding tables. The only way to preserve the sneakers and folding tables is to let heroin addicts die in the street.

~my tax dollers~

Adjectivist Philosophy fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jun 26, 2017

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Clearly the best thing to do for addicts is to throw them in jail so they'll never be able to get back on their feet again* instead of a rehabilitation center.

*Unless it's a rich addict, which in that case, it's a health issue.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

unpacked robinhood posted:

Where do you host your homemade piss videos ?

On Magaupload

:rimshot:

kim dotcom swears up and down he is not hosting the piss tapes

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Egbert Souse posted:

*Unless it's a rich addict, which in that case, it's a health issue.

He's just going through a rough patch, your honor.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Counselor, I completely understand what you mean. Your client is clearly not the kind of person who belongs in a jail.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

mono posted:

He's just going through a rough patch, your honor.

Affluenza, you see.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
I'll donate my todays lol to the NY Times, their two page 'all Trump lies' Story clearly gave me goosebumps of joy.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/JoeMande/status/879061224100552704

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

You'd think he'd have one of those Apple Watch Editions so he can get updates when people reply to his Twitter shitposting

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

haha I wouldn't be surprised if the latch is broken and he's too lazy to get it fixed and can't get it off

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Tace Vim posted:

haha I wouldn't be surprised if the latch is broken and he's too lazy to get it fixed and can't get it off

I will gradually meld with his arm, like a steel wire strung around a growing tree.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Multilake posted:

I'll donate my todays lol to the NY Times, their two page 'all Trump lies' Story clearly gave me goosebumps of joy.

I've been reading through them for the last half hour - the fighter jet ones are gold:

“I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.”
“I have already saved more than $700 million when I got involved in the negotiation on the F-35.”
“I saved more than $600 million. I got involved in negotiation on a fighter jet, the F-35.”
“On one plane, on a small order of one plane, I saved $725 million. And I would say I devoted about, if I added it up, all those calls, probably about an hour. So I think that might be my highest and best use.”
“I saved a lot of money on those jets, didn't I? Did I do a good job? More than $725 million on them.”
“On the airplanes, I saved $725 million. Probably took me a half an hour if you added up all of the times.”
“With just one negotiation on one set of airplanes, I saved the taxpayers of our country over $700 million.”
“To save taxpayer dollars, I’ve already begun negotiating better contracts for the federal government — saving over $700 million on just one set of airplanes of which there are many sets.”
“If you look at the kind of cost-cutting we’ve been able to achieve with the military and at the same time ordering vast amounts of equipment — saved hundreds of millions of dollars on airplanes, and really billions, because if you take that out over a period of years it’s many billions of dollars — I think we’ve had a tremendous success.”
On 90 planes I saved $725 million. It's actually a little bit more than that, but it's $725 million.”
“The F-35 fighter jet program — it was way over budget. I’ve saved $725 million plus, just by getting involved in the negotiation.”
“I've already saved more than $725 million on a simple order of F-35 planes. I got involved in the negotiation.”
“I was negotiating to reduce the price of the big fighter jet contract, the F-35, which was totally out of control. I will save billions and billions and billions of dollars.”
“The F-35 fighter jet — I saved — I got involved in the negotiation. It's 2,500 jets. I negotiated for 90 planes, lot 10. I got $725 million off the price.”
“I love buying those planes at a reduced price. I have been really — I have cut billions — I have to tell you this, and they can check, right, Martha? I have cut billions and billions of dollars off plane contracts sitting here.”

(Much of the price cuts were planned before Trump.)

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
I liked that one where he can't stop saying 35

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Egbert Souse posted:

You'd think he'd have one of those Apple Watch Editions so he can get updates when people reply to his Twitter shitposting

oh yo think he cares about replies?

what a lolflake

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I thought this thread was closed

I am glad that it is back, even though I don't have time to post in it constantly like I did during President (lol) Donald Trump's first 100 days :)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the trump is fine thread posters seem to think we're all melting down all the time

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

the trump is fine thread posters seem to think we're all melting down all the time

i think we are not melting down, but breaking down. its nuanced

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

mono posted:

“I love buying those planes at a reduced price.”

Lmao

"I just can't handle all those savings. Nice !" - T

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

my new dog posted:

but then again this is a quote from the president

"Hillary Clinton colluded with the Democratic Party in order to beat Crazy Bernie Sanders. Is she allowed to so collude? Unfair to Bernie!"

and so is this

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879315860178993152

my new dog fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jun 26, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's not wrong

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

hmm hmm yes

perhaps single payer would destroy obamacare?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

when he was still campaigning for the primaries trump talked repeatedly about single payer and how hosed up health care is at his rallies

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879317636164841474

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol do you actually have phone alerts or something

gently caress if im getting a booty call from president rear end

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i just had a tab open on his twitter page when he tweeted that

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
same but it is fun to keep up with the tantrums

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

did it update in real time

i barely use twitter i dont know what the kids use to dick snap

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Uh, well duh, Donnie. Why cause a constitutional crisis and a complete break down in the political system if you think you don't have to?

Wait, I don't think he can actually answer that.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879320905608044544

Quotation marks-a flyin' everywhere this morning

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
hmm accusing obama of collusion and obstruction, what a coincidence, thats what hes being investigated for :O

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

my new dog posted:

that's fair

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

my new dog posted:

hmm accusing obama of collusion and obstruction, what a coincidence, thats what hes being investigated for :O

Projecting bigly.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

tao of lmao posted:

Projecting bigly.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879324620159160322

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The T virus makes you poo poo yourself, not many people know this

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
"tapes"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nice meltdown, Donny.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The T crowd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Low T