Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

HAT FETISH posted:

It's true and also in a completely unsurprising twist the wheelchair guy is buddies with neonazis

Truly he is the Aryan ubermensch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

hey yoooo bevo laddy got mo head than he got body

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

yes it's called "anime"

pick i have a question

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
also welcome to the club pick, heres your complimentary ""ironic"" deprecation and beverage

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

pick i have a question

nigga crab pollock posted:

also welcome to the club pick, heres your complimentary ""ironic"" deprecation and beverage

Talking to/about pick isn't as much fun as when you :justpost: about inceldom.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

nigga crab pollock posted:

steve do you actually like trump tho

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

a brutal self-own

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

why my dude chad looking like freiza

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I would post all 101 but even an internet douche like myself finds that to be overkill.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
RoK had a similar (but shorter) list, and one of the last items was "women go on and on abiut the most inane boring petty poo poo."

In a repetitive "WOMEN BAD" listicle.

Lack of self-awareness really does gently caress you up

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

RoK had a similar (but shorter) list, and one of the last items was "women go on and on abiut the most inane boring petty poo poo."

In a repetitive "WOMEN BAD" listicle.

Lack of self-awareness really does gently caress you up

Somehow introspection doesn't seem like a tool in the incel cultural toolkit.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

"They bitch about the term "female", not doing anything to challenge the validity of that statement."

So, he wants them to pull off the wig and drop their pants and say, "ha ha, I was a man all along."?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So many questions....

why is she still using a CRT?

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Zil posted:

They got that thick neck and muscular build, they're the chads of computer monitors.

dudeness fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jun 26, 2017

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

She wants a monitor that only Chads can carry to weed out the weaker betas.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hobologist posted:

She wants a monitor that only Chads can carry to weed out the weaker betas.

I don't know, if you can carry a printer you can probably carry a CRT.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

i'm 5'9 manlet and not really particularly attractive and i just had wonderful sex with an italian girl who was way above my league

you have to be a real mess, like real stirred up in the brains if you have less success than even me

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Viva Miriya posted:

steve do you actually like trump tho

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Quote-Unquote posted:

There's no such thing as an incel, really. you're not involuntarily celibate; you're just a horrible, pseudo intellectual windbag that drives people away.

I'd contend that intentionally cultivating a personality that drives away anyone who might be interested in you from a relationship standpoint is very much voluntary. :)

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Tattoo artists can never be incel

Even the most beta nice guy looking tattoo artist is swimming in female options. Women gently caress them for half price tattoos and keep them around as friends with benefits.

We know for instance that married women gently caress tattoo artists on the side while hubby is at work. A chad tattoo artist? It's confirmed over. Women will divorce their hubby and abandon their kids, gently caress their life up to try and LTR him.

Just shows the shallowness of females. Giving up their body with a click of the finger like a whore in order to get some new ink they can show off on insta.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

Answer this riddle fellow incels: The great black pilled school thought experiment

Here's an interesting thought experiment. All schools across the country are suddenly black pilled. Before the age of puberty, male students are shown a study that shows that 80% of guys who get laid in high school are also good looking. The study also proves conclusively that It is good looks that causes them to get laid, and not the other way around.

After reading this study, a group of guys in high school decides to find out whether they are good looking by getting laid in high school. And They succeed. What Proportion of this group that succeeded were also good looking?:

Answer 1: certainly 80%. It is likely that these guys who succeeded in getting laid in high school were good looking anyway, so the same statistics will apply. If they were not good looking, it is unlikely they would have succeeded in getting laid in high school in the first place, whether or not they read the study. Knowledge of the study was irrelevant.

Answer 2: much less than 80%. These guys had black pilled foreknowledge beforehand from reading the study, therefore there may be lots among them who have found loopholes around the looks criteria to get laid. Therefore, less than 80% of these guys are actually good looking because some of them may have found loopholes to get laid despite their looks.

Answer 3: almost certainly still 80%. Even with foreknowledge, it is unlikely that anyone will be able to find a loophole to circumvent his looks. If there were such loopholes, it would have likely already been reflected in the study that the group had read. Therefore, it is likely that the group that got laid in high school will be no different.

Choose which answer you think is correct.
:thunk:

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Went to the park again (oldcel virgins DONT ENTER!)

It was a beautiful monday, 1pm, sunshine with a few clouds and I thought I go hang out with normies on the skatepark again.

I was the first and nobody was there. "okay cool".

I could practice some skills driving down the ramp, jumping with the skateboard and driving in the pipe without worring about people watching me all the time.

And then it happend, after 20 minutes there was a 16yo teen couple arriving and they were sitting on a bank behind the skate area and started hugging, kissing, making out hard, lying on each other end you could just see there pure innocent teen love

I almost started crying, felt sick and had a mental breakdown, all my lust for skating or being outside INSTANTLY vanished and I just wanted to go home and cry.. I almost drove my car into another car but I am safe.

sup my fellow incels, take care when you leave the house and go to normie places where something like this could happen to you.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

lazorexplosion posted:

Even the most beta nice guy looking tattoo artist is swimming in female options. Women gently caress them for half price tattoos and keep them around as friends with benefits.

We know for instance that married women gently caress tattoo artists on the side while hubby is at work. A chad tattoo artist? It's confirmed over. Women will divorce their hubby and abandon their kids, gently caress their life up to try and LTR him.

Just shows the shallowness of females. Giving up their body with a click of the finger like a whore in order to get some new ink they can show off on insta.
corollary: if you're not training to be a tattooist, you're actually a volcel

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

lazorexplosion posted:

This one is oddly specific, almost as if it was made by a beta provider who got cucked instead of a real incel.

Or maybe it was written by the same guy who had that fantasy about walking in on his daughter getting banged by a Chad named Brad.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Hobologist posted:

"They bitch about the term "female", not doing anything to challenge the validity of that statement."

So, he wants them to pull off the wig and drop their pants and say, "ha ha, I was a man all along."?

Well, nobody's perfect!

Hippity Hoppity
Mar 18, 2017

heh bleb bleb bleb

donate to the humane society
Mods please change my name to "lust for skating" tia

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

...my lust for skating....completely destroyed by teen love.....

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Hobologist posted:

This one is oddly specific, almost as if it was made by a beta provider who got cucked instead of a real incel.

you're starting to sound dangerously similar to the incels.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

a bone to pick posted:

you're starting to sound dangerously similar to the incels.

No, he's just speaking incel jive.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

You'd think a 30 year old virgin would have more time to practice drawing.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Viva Miriya posted:

Femoids love DBZ

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Extra Large Marge posted:

You'd think a 30 year old virgin would have more time to practice drawing.

RSI on his dominant hand from jerkin' it

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Literally A Person posted:

I would post all 101 but even an internet douche like myself finds that to be overkill.

Imagine being so mad that women wear make-up that you call it fake-up.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

fruit on the bottom posted:

Well, nobody's perfect!

One of my favorite movies

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Zil posted:

So many questions....

That comic is probably ten years old now, I've been seeing it for a long, long time.

What I Hate Most About Being Male

It takes SO MUCH EFFORT to get female attention. you need to be tall, have wide bone structure, upkeep a chad haircut, you need perfect fitting clothes, you need to lift weights and eat a shitload of protein, buy contacts, beardscape daily, be confident, have no anxiety, no mental illness. once you attract the woman you need a car, a job, a place to live, an elaborate plan for a date to woo her, you need to make all the rights moves at the right time.

what do women have to do? don't be fat, blowdry your hair, wear makeup, wear anything. all the sudden you are fuckable and the world is yours. it takes so little effort for women to look good. 13 year old girls master this process. you dont have to put any effort in any other areas. you simply judge the man. if he fucks up once, there is another 200 men waiting.

i dont hate women but they need to recognize the male struggle. our society never talks about this because the people who do are seen as weak. every man has to go through years of trial and error before he figures out what girls want. women have it all figured out before high school. thats why girls mature faster than boys.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZoD8JEFjAE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Viva Miriya posted:

Frieza is ripped, comes from a good family, has a good job, is a go getter, and has a lot of interesting friends.

• Locked thread