Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Really testing the limit of how implausible a story can get while still having a goon let everyone know it could have happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

http://www.boredpanda.com/free-app-...aign=Newsletter

And then all the stockholders clapped, and the programmer got a job at Google, and the business owner's product broke several patent laws and now he's in jail.

Edit: you can tell it's fake because no angry indignant person writes "f*ck"

Verisimilidude has a new favorite as of 20:57 on Jun 24, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i always wondered what it would be like when my generation started having kids and its worse than i could ever imagine.

In 20 years, I'm going to be explaining to a teenager why the Babadook was a gay icon in the year Donald Trump was president.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

chitoryu12 posted:

In 20 years, I'm going to be explaining to a teenager why the Babadook was a gay icon in the year Donald Trump was president.

My girlfriend had to explain the babadook to me the other day because my Facebook feed exploded into babadook pride and I didn't get it

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I'm hoping you guys are just messing with me because even if I twist my mind to the farthest comprehensible level I can't imagine how the babadook can possibly be a gay icon.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I'm hoping you guys are just messing with me because even if I twist my mind to the farthest comprehensible level I can't imagine how the babadook can possibly be a gay icon.

Netflix put it in the wrong category at one point and it went from there

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

and

Double Mom to make sure that you get that this is a mom and kid.

and

Catberry has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Jun 24, 2017

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I told a girl I was dating, via text, that i would "lick her rear end at minigolf"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

omnibobb posted:

I told a girl I was dating, via text, that i would "lick her rear end at minigolf"

Well I think we all believe you were dating a girl via text.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I like how the last one covers the guys name even though he uses it during the conversation.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Jerry Cotton posted:

Well I think we all believe you were dating a girl via text.

im literally crying

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/pG1Virj.png

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

They sure were gunning for you to be management there Helen :thumbsup:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

humans are capablke of laughter and screming? So real tom me, personally¬

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫
Did we ever get around to starting that thread about "I'm part of said group and I don't like what they do"?

Usually it's a black person denouncing BLM with standard reddit talking points or a woman denouncing feminism because woman already have all the same rights.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Catberry posted:

Did we ever get around to starting that thread about "I'm part of said group and I don't like what they do"?

Usually it's a black person denouncing BLM with standard reddit talking points or a woman denouncing feminism because woman already have all the same rights.

you're not invited to pride, square.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Catberry posted:

You'd never have frequent enough content most likely.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Catberry posted:

Exactly, what has Pride come to these days that it allows lesbians and trans people to march?

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

Ahh, good ol' "I'm gay but I'm not a fag", much like "I'm black but I'm not a n-word"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Of course a bear would be gay

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Catberry posted:

All those people exist in real life, but instead of meme posts on imgur, they make rant videos on youtube.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Catberry posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AsABlackMan/

A surprisingly good subreddit, chock full of STDH.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

hyperhazard posted:

That is amazing. I'm not posting on reddit though but the content in that sub is good.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

hyperhazard posted:

This is good and a good link my man. "As a..." always drives me crazy even when the person is what they say they are. Excepting things where the person is offering technical insight on a relevant topic e.g. someone asking a question about tax law or whatever and a tax legislator responding or something.

e: Basically any "by virtue of existing I disprove facts :smuggo:" is awful

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

Of course a bear would be gay

All the bears I know love Pride and aren't sanctimonious stuck-up ignorant (if it weren't for trans people, we wouldn't even have Pride) assholes like that dude.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Pride isn't my jam but I appreciate the fact it exists just knowing that it makes so many homophobes incredibly angry for no reason.

I mean no wait...how dare THOSE gays go out and flaunt that they're gay in public?! You never see straight folks do that.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
"they had a Tumblr mentality" says a person posting on Tumblr and using the word "ace" to describe themselves

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
What did ace mean here?..... asexual?

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

kimbo305 posted:

What did ace mean here?..... asexual?
Yep

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Is eating pussy appropriating lesbian culture? Asking for a friend.

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012

Len posted:

Pride isn't my jam but I appreciate the fact it exists just knowing that it makes so many homophobes incredibly angry for no reason.

I mean no wait...how dare THOSE gays go out and flaunt that they're gay in public?! You never see straight folks do that.

Same here. Never been but doesn't bother me that it happens :shrug:

"I hate Pride now because of lesbians and trans people" is pretty loving funny though.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Is eating pussy appropriating lesbian culture? Asking for a friend.

Only if you or her are wearing flannel.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

This is an example of a good stdh: short, no added emotional, moral, or self-righteous weighting, and ends right after the punchline with no applause.

The hemingway of stdh, if you will.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Len posted:

I don't care about pride, but I don't like the display of sexual fetishes in public. That's not a sexual identity, that's just weird kinky poo poo that you need to display in public (obviously doesn't extend to LGBT)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

As a pet owner and idiot, this is 100% plausible

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.

I know someone who did this except they were a dog handler for the police. Fortunately by the time he got there the issue had been resolved, but he still hasn't (and never will) hear the end of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008
This page: "Someone says a customer made an absentminded, but overall mundane, mistake? Calling bullshit on that."

Last page: "A 13-year-old kid says he accidentally replaced Michael Jackson on stage and totally pulled off his song and dance to a roaring crowd, then became close personal friends with MJ for life? Yeah, that probably happened."

Just like that between last page and this we got two extremes of credulity.