Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Seanbabydotcom/status/879316893273698304

https://twitter.com/Seanbabydotcom/status/879317290784653312

Eded in the Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://twitter.com/kousuke_teppei/status/879268356339023873

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879317636164841474

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

donald this makes no sense

donald

d

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://twitter.com/kousuke_teppei/status/878992213950160899

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I mean, he's not wrong

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Even a stopped clock...

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

deathbysnusnu posted:

Trump pulling an Elvis is definitely one of the more likely ways this all ends.

"And there he was, the king upon his throne. It was hard to tell how long he had been there due to the effect of age upon his body, and the fact he ate nothing but grease. All I knew was that the man who screeched at the world in 140 character bursts was now just 450 pounds of human waste sitting on a gold toilet. As me and Fred put on the gloves to move the ex-president onto the stretcher, fate intervened: the glue holding his wig on gave way and fluttered to the ground with a wet flop. This was enough to make the corpse lean all the way forward and, as a final indignity, fart loudly, expelling the rest of his waste into the toilet as the body did a complete somersault -- the first and last exercise Trump ever did -- right onto the stretcher. "Bonus!" Fred said. I agreed. The poo poo spray had missed us by inches. Everything was coming up Milhouse."

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

FAUXTON posted:

donald this makes no sense

donald

d

It makes absolute sense :discourse:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

can't wait for the follow up

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Joementum posted:

I mean, he's not wrong

This completely ignores Mitch McConnell's threat of making this intrusion into political hay. Obama hesitated because if he did he would be seen as interfering with the election just like the Russians did.

Maybe someone should ask Trump if he put McConnell's wife in his cabinet as a favor to that.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

thank you for introducing me to isis-chan

I seriously thought that was a one off joke but nope

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Sure, the Russians meddled, and my campaign colluded, but why didn't Obama do anything to stop me? THANKS OBAMA :argh:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Jose posted:

can't wait for the follow up

I just hope it happens in June

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
this is the first tweet that donald trump ever liked

https://twitter.com/drbearce/status/277572500735541248

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

ISIS-chan (Japanese: ISISちゃん, Aishisu Chan) is a moe anthropomorphized character for the jihadist rebel group Islamic State (IS) created by users of the Japanese text board site 2channel. Similar to the story behind the birth of Hinomoto Oniko in 2010, ISIS-chan was conceived as part of an online effort to counter terrorist propaganda by disrupting the search-engine optimization (SEO) profile of relevant keywords with images of a moe character.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

deathbysnusnu posted:

Bannon doing a weekend at Bernie's sequel is about the most 2017 thing I can imagine.

In that situation Batron will hollow out Trump and make a Trump mecha that he pilots like an anime.

"Healthcare mean, Obama *whiirrrrr* beep boop so simple."

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

why do you think this is helping

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Sure, the Russians meddled, and my campaign colluded, but why didn't Obama do anything to stop me? THANKS OBAMA :argh:

The people of America elected me as their president. THANKS OBAMA :argh:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

This completely ignores Mitch McConnell's threat of making this intrusion into political hay. Obama hesitated because if he did he would be seen as interfering with the election just like the Russians did.

Maybe someone should ask Trump if he put McConnell's wife in his cabinet as a favor to that.

Nah, Elaine Chao is SecTrans because her sister runs the Bank of China and they were going to propose opening up infrastructure investment to foreign governments.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

I doubt Obama cared about Mitch's threat. He likely didn't go public with any of this stuff because the evidence isn't concrete and Obama has always been skeptical of the intelligence spooks and unwilling to use his office politically.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Third World Reggin posted:

ISIS-chan (Japanese: ISISちゃん, Aishisu Chan) is a moe anthropomorphized character for the jihadist rebel group Islamic State (IS) created by users of the Japanese text board site 2channel. Similar to the story behind the birth of Hinomoto Oniko in 2010, ISIS-chan was conceived as part of an online effort to counter terrorist propaganda by disrupting the search-engine optimization (SEO) profile of relevant keywords with images of a moe character.

no way

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Pence's ears perk up

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The "didn't want to rock the boat" critique here of Obama is probably true. The rest, not so much.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879320905608044544

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Third World Reggin posted:

bad news: ISIS loves anime

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I mean really Obama should be under investigation for colluding with Russians.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
No collusion no collusion you're the collusion

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the trump tweets this morning...

they are very good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I do love that he's admitting to the nation now that Russia helped him. Not that it matters.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
so collude

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

This is so goddamn infuriating.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Joementum posted:

I doubt Obama cared about Mitch's threat. He likely didn't go public with any of this stuff because the evidence isn't concrete and Obama has always been skeptical of the intelligence spooks and unwilling to use his office politically.

After these thousands of years, people have forgetten how absolutely hosed our reality was on election day. Every serious mind following the election with the exclusion of good nate (silver) and everyone on C-spam thought it would be an easy Clinton win. Obama was wrong in hindsight, but at the time it seemed like the smart play. Why tarnish his reputation over a foregone conclusion.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

mdemone posted:

Nah, Elaine Chao is SecTrans because her sister runs the Bank of China and they were going to propose opening up infrastructure investment to foreign governments.

I did not know this. I should have, as I don't think Mitch would have married her otherwise. Or vice versa.

Drunkboxer posted:

why do you think this is helping

You assume Trump thinks things through. He's basically admitting that Russia helped him.

Joementum posted:

The "didn't want to rock the boat" critique here of Obama is probably true. The rest, not so much.

"Ha, the Russians helped me, but this didn't help Obama! Why is everybody gasping and going for my phone?"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Joementum posted:

it's like the only words he knows at a given time are the crimes people are accusing him of

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
@realdonaldtrump "so i made a piss tape. hillary pisses obama pisses YOU ALL PISS who cares? maga"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this moron shouldn't even be in the senate, he was a disaster in his sunday show interview.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Joementum posted:

that projection tho

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

mdemone posted:

This is so goddamn infuriating.

Welcome friend, today we have locally sourced skim and 2%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I did not know this. I should have, as I don't think Mitch would have married her otherwise. Or vice versa.

it also helps that Angela's husband is a billionaire.

• Locked thread