Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Grimdude posted:

Just go ahead and mainline this poo poo. Feed your addiction to get angry at things like me: with the good stuff.
(All public posts in response to a trending story)

There is no one on this planet I can relate to less, than the people who click 'submit' after typing poo poo like that.

I'm honestly surprised that people unironically say "America, gently caress yea!"

Edit: Have the music video since I started a new page with this post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I'm pretty sure getting naked/having sex in a slasher flick significantly increases chances of death.

Its like my old friends once said:

quote:

*Chainsaw sounds and screaming*
Butthead: That dude in the mask is messed up.
Beavis: Yeah, really. He didn't even wait for her to take off her shirt.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

What the gently caress?

My mother is a special kind of demented.

I guess she sees trump as a christlike figure, which is kinda chuckle-worthy since the same woman sees me as an antichrist figure so I guess she considers trump to be everything great about the US and me as the opposite of that lmao

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Holy poo poo those screenshots. One dude unironically says America is not a nation of immigrants.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

These make me want to join the War on Christmas.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

:same: We need to start pushing back before they start decorating on Halloween!

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Grimdude posted:

Piles of steaming racist poo poo :stare:

A post exactly like these is why I haven't spoken to my father's racist wife in years, and only talk to him via text on certain holidays. I'm apparently the monster for being the only one willing to call her out on that poo poo.

Like...holy poo poo, I know that's just another day on the internet, but I guess I've done a good enough job of cutting these people out of my life that it's easy to forget just how bad they can get.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Picnic Princess posted:

To 11 :black101:

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

I mean, I get that he thinks that analogy SOUNDS good but...

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ThePartisanHack/status/879162545403297794

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Elblanco posted:

I'm honestly surprised that people unironically say "America, gently caress yea!"

People latching on to things without realizing they're actually ironically roasting people like them, is a thing. These people think Cartman from South Park is a funny character with cool opinions.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

davidspackage posted:

People latching on to things without realizing they're actually ironically roasting people like them, is a thing. These people think Cartman from South Park is a funny character with cool opinions.

Satire is hard.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

They're the same kind of people that don't realize "Born in the USA" is a song that actually criticizes America.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Mak0rz posted:

They're the same kind of people that don't realize "Born in the USA" is a song that actually criticizes America.

Just like Ronald Reagan.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

I don't really know who he is, but I know of the whole hentai business he was involved in, and it makes me smile knowing that the Internet can always use that against him now.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:same: We need to start pushing back before they start decorating on Halloween!

Christmas stuff starts getting shipped to stores in like July.

Christmas merchandise starts appearing before Halloween.

If a war on Christmas exists then Christmas is loving winning.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Munchables posted:

Holy poo poo those screenshots. One dude unironically says America is not a nation of immigrants.

Yeah that one made me do a double take. Immigrants in America, that don't assimilate but try to impose their culture on the inhabitants? Hmmmmmm :thunk:

It's kind of the epitome of fygm.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

davidspackage posted:

It's like conservatives who latch onto Archie Bunker, Stephen Colbert's Colbert character, or Ron Swanson (libertarian) without realizing they're parodies of the very people who worship them.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Knowing who Tim Farron is does exactly nothing to improve your quality of life, so he does kind of have a point.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I wish there was some way for every type of service he mentions there to magically know about this post, so when his kitchen sink starts spewing water one day the local plumber just steps back and goes "Nah, man, why don't you take care of it. I heard you had a better method, so I just want to watch."

Every restaurant makes him prepare his own meals. Every electrician hands him a roll of tape and wishes him good luck. Local store owners let him run it for a few hours. No instructions, just "No no, I want to see how you'd do this. I'm very curious."

Also, I don't know what he's scoring in the 80th percentile of, but I was in the 90s on pretty much every standardized test I've ever taken, and I'm dumb as hell.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I like how he does 80% of the things better than 80% of the people, which is already a really dumb sentence but then he tops it by saying he wants to reduce his brain power by 20% (wtf) because that would make him as smart as the average person because??? I mean 100-80=20 but that makes no sense at all.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
I love a good superiority complex, my coworker has one as it's so fun to laugh at them for it.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Holy gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j39XXH-hCYk

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
There's no way I'm clicking that.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Who What Now posted:

There's no way I'm clicking that.

Not an emptyquote, can you give us a summary?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
The vidcon bit is just the first segment. The guy on the right is telling the security they are peasants and they are ugly and that he earns more money then them and all this stuff like this. He is apparently some instagram model.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

I guess I'm the idiot here. How do you make money on instagram? What is vidcon? Who is Logan Paul?

These are rhetorical as I'm now googling the answers, in just very confused by that video.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It's that instagram model that I thought had already been posted. Anyways he has 20K followers but the security guard wouldn't let him in without a pass so the FAMED INSTAGRAM MODEL screamed at him things like "you're treating humans like dogs" "why are you so ugly you should die what are you wearing you should die" "don't you know how famous I am I am so much richer than you" and then at the end turns to camera and with god and morality (but not self-awareness) says "I just care about people". If you google vidcon instagram model you can probably just find the clip.

The second clip is Logan Paul a famous youtuber and less famous as an insufferable unfunny oval office walks through a huge public area and security try to stop him because it of course caused a huge stampede and two fourteen your olds got trampled.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

hanales posted:

These are rhetorical as I'm now googling the answers, in just very confused by that video.

You get lots of followers because you have either a nice bum or deep profound teachings (usually the latter I think) and then clothing brands and other companies pay you to advertise for them etc.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I enjoy that the security guy just laughs at him though.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

it has a nice ending though because now the guard went from very few followers to triple the dude who was bagging on him.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

You get lots of followers because you have either a nice bum or deep profound teachings (usually the latter I think) and then clothing brands and other companies pay you to advertise for them etc.

Maybe when people are punching nazis they can trip and punch that guy too then. Because I fee like he's never been punched and it would help him.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jippa posted:

The vidcon bit is just the first segment. The guy on the right is telling the security they are peasants and they are ugly and that he earns more money then them and all this stuff like this. He is apparently some instagram model.

Wow, the bar for being a "model" has really fallen if either of those goblins can be considered one.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Hey that reminds me are H3H3 still being the good Jews for the Neo-Nazi's, or have they stopped and can I watch them again?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Ah yes, I remember the "I'm 16 and decided to hate pop music" phase.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

I know that goons calling "Dunning-Kruger!" has become cliche, but sometimes there's no better way to really describe what's going on.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Is that the one where the worse someone is at something the better they think they are?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Bombadilillo posted:

Is that the one where the worse someone is at something the better they think they are?
Not exactly. It's not a linear correlation like that, it's just the observation that most people think they're "better than average" at something even when they're crap.

It even applies to highly skilled people, who tend to underestimate their ability relative to the general public.