Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

I'd live like a 20% classier Frank Reynolds if I was rich.

It's your turn to take out the golden bedpan tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Highbrow Slick posted:

tell me about the rabbits

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Happiness is all about not constantly moving your goalposts and setting your desire constantly outside your reach.

Also, researchers have found that the largest concrete correlations of happiness for people are making over roughly $70k a year and having a commute under 40 minutes. It was funny because commuting was described as having a new, slightly different hell each morning by the researcher.

I qualify as long as you count combined income. I pity all of you with 9+ minute commutes.

Watching my Bengals critically for 27 years has made me uniquely qualified for my current job deciphering car accidents as a claims rep.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Shangri-Law School posted:

If you only eat rabbits, you die. :ohdear:

you can avoid rabbit starvation by eating their brains and eyeballs along with the meat.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

hifi posted:

cardinals fans probably hate him too because he has this weird combination of making GBS threads on us back with harbaugh and then being bad a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOFXsYuYGLw

This is from pages back but I saw that game in person and it was horrible and precisely the reason I wouldn't want Kaep on the Cardinals. He threw a pick-six like three times on the same exact route

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
https://twitter.com/TBR2X/status/878487666282553344

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
He dead

I've been curious to see a CAFL game, but I've never been over there at the right time. Wonder how much worse than it'd be than the one year I spent watching the Portland Thunder...

...thinking of them got me going on one my many many Wikipedia sojourns, where this caught my eye:

"Colt Lylera's Wikipedia page posted:

Colt Keliikoa Lyerla (born November 13, 1992) is an American arena football wide receiver and convicted felon.

Way to not bury the lede there.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lyerla has a massive drug problem so gotta say I'm pretty surprised to see he's playing football at any level

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Hot Diggity! posted:

Lyerla has a massive drug problem so gotta say I'm pretty surprised to see he's playing football at any level

He's in jail right now, that's old info

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Hot Diggity! posted:

He's such a sad story in this area. There were rumblings he had drug issues when even before he headed to UofO. I really wish teams were allowed to keep guys suspended for drug offenses around. Nothing good comes from cutting those guys loose.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

I know glades day well.

What year? If you're 00-03 I bet we have friends in common!

'02. although a funny thing about gds is when i was there, no one seemed to be a fan of any nfl team. they were all into college football like we were in alabama or something.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

nerve posted:

He's in jail right now, that's old info

Colt Lyerla's wiki page posted:

Lyerla escaped custody on May 5, 2017

Not anymore!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Nystral posted:

Not anymore!

Haha I read the article that's from and they caught him the next day... He escaped then tried to overdose. Woooooops

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mulaney Power Move posted:

'02. although a funny thing about gds is when i was there, no one seemed to be a fan of any nfl team. they were all into college football like we were in alabama or something.

I was just with my buddy Matt was who 01 glades day! Small world

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Highbrow Slick posted:

tell me about the rabbits

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

tim tebow got promoted to high a ball. he really is white deion sanders

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

hifi posted:

tim tebow got promoted to high a ball. he really is white deion sanders

He's batting .222 and leading his erstwhile team in strikeouts

lol

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a patagonian cavy posted:

lol

3 true outcomes motherfucker

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Ryan Tannehill is NOT elite op

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Its Rinaldo posted:

3 true outcomes motherfucker

crazy how a man who's never had sex has difficulty hitting home runs

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

a patagonian cavy posted:

lol

He also has a sub .900 fielding percentage which for anyone is awful but for an outfielder is outrageously bad

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Waroduce posted:

Ryan Tannehill is NOT elite op

You can't spell tannehill without elite

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
Yes you can

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
You can't spell Tannehill without "lit hen"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Tannehill can make some awesome passes and save games whenever he's not getting ground into dust every play because the offensive line sucks so bad they can't even run the ball. We were better at this last season but with the dolphins you never really know what the next season is going to look like except recent history has taught us that it will probably not be good.

Of course our defense getting gashed consistently when they need to step up to plate is a whole other issue.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mega64 posted:

You can't spell Tannehill without "lit hen"

You can't spell Ryan Tannehill without Thinner Anally

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I've always thought if there's one thing that sums up the dolphins it's this:

https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com%2FzL0yDZo.gif&v=ZnHmskwqCCQ&s=5

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We've kinda turned a corner. We had a top 6 big play offense (number of plays 20+ yards)

It really feels different than Philbin.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
What kind of jerseys are the jerseys that fit more like shirts than they do jerseys?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
We're gunna win like 4-6 games next year and it's gunna be LOL as gently caress

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

89 posted:

What kind of jerseys are the jerseys that fit more like shirts than they do jerseys?

I have aliexpress ones and they run one size big. I wear a large t shirt and a medium jersey looks good

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Waroduce posted:

We're gunna win like 4-6 games next year and it's gunna be LOL as gently caress

I've been thinking it's going to be a better team with a worse record but I know at this point SoS is basically as predictive as a horoscope.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

89 posted:

The base ones from Nike are tshirt style

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

adam gase is a top ten coach

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Ehud posted:

One year sample aside, I am inclined to agree. Assuming last year was representative of his future, he is absolutely a great coach. He got as much from that team as any other coach, including Belichick, could.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Ehud posted:

I'm still mad he's not ours.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Eifert Posting posted:

The base ones from Nike are tshirt style

Get yourself a limited instead of a game jersey. The limited still fit pretty loosely, but they're a huge step up in quality from the game. Only the elite jerseys are close cut, but even that isn't too bad.
https://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answer/article/nfl-jersey/a_id/22889/country/us

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The team I root for, the Tennessee Titans, are good at footballing and check this will win the super bowl this season and I will celebrate by eating a pizza with pineapple on it and drinking some pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Metapod posted:

The team I root for, the Tennessee Titans, are good at footballing and check this will win the super bowl this season and I will celebrate by eating a pizza with pineapple on it and drinking some pop.

What kind of pop?

• Locked thread