Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vakal
May 11, 2008

Baronjutter posted:

Jack looked really loving creepy before he shaved his head totally.

Jack is what I think humans will look like in about another 5,000 years where we're in the awkward transition phase of becoming completely hairless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Vakal posted:

Jack is what I think humans will look like in about another 5,000 years where we're in the awkward transition phase of becoming completely hairless.

He's like that halfway point between a present day human and a grey, who are in fact time travelling humans from the future who crashed in roswell new mexico

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Captain Lavender posted:

One of my favorite Canadians moments is when Mike makes Collin laugh for almost the entirety of 9:15 straight minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2Z16QiNsE&t=1679s
- Set up is, they watched The Osteoporosis Dance and have been joking about how old and uncoordinated the dancers are.

I love this one. But goddamn Josh is trying his damndest to ruin it from off screen.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euu66f-M6yM&t=33s

lol jesus jack

e: this reminds me I need to check out some of Tina Krause's lesbian vampire movies some day

HoAssHo fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jun 26, 2017

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

If you'll intersperse it with little video snippets of yourself murdering some hooker from your town I might even read this blather.

Can I get a canadian to do it?

Also is your mother free?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Vakal posted:

do you think they'll all be as autistic as Jack?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

do you think they'll all be as autistic as Jack?

They'll be like way more autistic.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Yug posted:

They'll be like way more autistic.

More, or less, than you?

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Mr. F! posted:

More, or less, than you?

Kinda hosed up to try to associate neuro-atypicals with misogyny and Trumpism.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

anyone who cares about "politics" is deeply autistic

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eastbound Spider posted:

Chapo Trap House's review of Wonder Woman was way better than RLM's

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

Chapo Trap House's review of Wonder Woman was way better than RLM's

Agreed.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnraC-1jUeY&t=59s
This is loving me right now.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So I was playing friday the 13th and there was a guy named rich evan and sounded like. Does anyone know if riche s steam profile is public so i can verify it was him?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eastbound Spider posted:

Howdy:wink:

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Yug, did you get laid yet

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

I quit eating meat a few months ago and this seriously made me hungry. Being vegetarian loving sucks, don't do it.

What's the BOTW with YOUTUBE DRAMA and the hiphop air horn.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

a bone to pick posted:

this poo poo makes me wonder why these people are RLM fans in the first place. They just like seeing RLM review superhero and nerd poo poo.

A few pages ago, but this. Exactly!

These videos take what? Like 4 minutes at most to make for a joke. Why are people pissed off about this? The Canadians are down for a new BOTW/Wheel episode, clearly. Fuckin' nerds, man.

Also something something tum-tum party.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Like, what else can honestly be said about Transformers in a "it sucked" sense?

At least Lindsey is using it as an excuse to show off how to view movies through different film theories, not just going "It's loud and confusing!" over and over, which is all a HitB about Transformers would be.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

What better review of Trans5mers than "it's so poo poo that we've tried to avoid reviewing it twice now?"

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
I've only recently really started watch RLM, whats the story with the Canadians?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Pretty surprising tweet from Jay confirming the tums party joke was a direct reference to this threads predilection for tum tums

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

BexGu posted:

I've only recently really started watch RLM, whats the story with the Canadians?

They're great, the tiny one is excitable and Mike can make him die from laughing. The big one is a lovable stoner who occasionally points out extremely salient points. Go watch every BotW with them.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

BexGu posted:

Occasionally the RLM gang have to suffer through an infestation of Canadians, they usually manage to clear them out but Collin and Jim are like those two Warner Bros. chipmunks that crack jokes and always manage to escape getting caught.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

BexGu posted:

They are film bros who bring dank drugs across the border

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I hope they put up a Wheel episode but every video is Transformers 5 and then it cuts to black for 2 hours.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
The two Canadians have actually made real movies.
Not like the hacks.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

BexGu posted:

They do special effects, so they worked together on something and became buddies. They did a lot of the effects on Space Cop.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

WampaLord posted:

They're great, the tiny one is excitable and Mike can make him die from laughing. The big one is a lovable stoner who occasionally points out extremely salient points. Go watch every BotW with them.

Big Canadian has a special place in my heart because of the "Penile Code" joke. I love the RLM gang, but that incident is still probably the hardest I've laughed at anything they've done.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

SpacePig posted:

Big Canadian has a special place in my heart because of the "Penile Code" joke. I love the RLM gang, but that incident is still probably the hardest I've laughed at anything they've done.

I like when he calls out the one girl's story in How Do I Tell If I'm Really In Love as being a bunch of made up bullshit about how she passed out under the water and whatnot.

He just goes "This is a lie!" out of nowhere like he's actually offended and it's really funny.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
I like the Canadian Brothers

Jim the Canadian looks like Jim Gaffigan's undernourished excised siamese twin

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I wish i had real life friends.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Ups_rail posted:

Can I get a canadian to do it?

Also is your mother free?

Actually she remarried and her new last name is Frank, I'm sure she'll still go for it tho.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Ups_rail posted:

So I was playing friday the 13th and there was a guy named rich evan and sounded like. Does anyone know if riche s steam profile is public so i can verify it was him?

Also real talk Rich's steam name is Chard.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

vermin posted:

I like the Canadian Brothers

Jim the Canadian looks like Jim Gaffigan's undernourished excised siamese twin

Colin looks like he's Jim's ventriloquist dummy that came to life.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

King Vidiot posted:

Colin looks like he's Jim's ventriloquist dummy that came to life.

Did you read my fanfic?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

lol i can see michael j anderson through that vid

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Lavender posted:

One of my favorite Canadians moments is when Mike makes Collin laugh for almost the entirety of 9:15 straight minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2Z16QiNsE&t=1679s
- Set up is, they watched The Osteoporosis Dance and have been joking about how old and uncoordinated the dancers are.

i miss the ladey her laugh is the 2nd most powerful after Rich

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ladey is the vegeta to rich's goku now u all know what i mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

lol i can see michael j anderson through that vid