Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the tick tick tick dropped

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/879369032947847168

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Admiral Ray posted:

except the ga-06 republicans had a really low turnout relative to the 2016 election. about the same number of dem votes came out while 70k fewer rep votes came out.

Yeah the takeaway here is maybe don't run boring milquetoast candidates that love corporate dollars and literally nothing else

The only thing keeping the Dems from sweeping through 2018 like a freight train is their inability to run inspiring candidates of ANY kind, let alone populists

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/Russian_Starr/status/879351517870006279

Journalistic Integroty

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

So who's joining the God Hand on August 21st anyway

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chokes McGee posted:

Yeah the takeaway here is maybe don't run boring milquetoast candidates that love corporate dollars and literally nothing else

The only thing keeping the Dems from sweeping through 2018 like a freight train is their inability to run inspiring candidates of ANY kind, let alone populists

the conversion of 90's republicans to 2017 dems is complete!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

the creation of america was a loving mistake

if we were ruled by the monarchy like canada things would be a lot better now

We'll have our chance when we start a war with Canada and lose it too

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Apraxin posted:

this feels like yet another instance where trump sets of to do a reprehensible, yet legal and very easily achievable for a potus thing, spends the whole journey stepping on rakes and blasting himself in both feet with a shotgun, then finally reaches his goal panting with unrequired effort, soiled and covered in his own filth, the office of president and nation even more debased...

...and he smiles a bigly smug smile about how brilliant his achievement is, fox runs days of coverage about how genius trump triumphed over the liberal elite and MAGA'd, the chuds roar with approval, and this thread gets even more depressive and insane.

so it's Monday, I guess I'm saying

Yeah but IMO this morning had some things with the potential to be especially bad (SCOTUS travel ban + cake cases) and Trump yet again is tweeting about how he'd rather kill thousands just to one-up Democrats.

Pretty depressing stuff!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tacodaemon posted:

are any yall excited about narendra modi visiting trumo at the shite house today?

*tulsi gabbardishly*

hell yeah i lust for muslim death

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

rollin up my paladium character as I type this

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

We'll have our chance when we start a war with Canada and lose it too

the loyalists who moved there had the right idea

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/PressSec/status/879372045162876932

he's too inept fellas nothing to worry about!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

good, we need a nice purge

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

wait what?

what???

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

trump is certainly an important tool

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Apraxin posted:

this feels like yet another instance where trump sets of to do a reprehensible, yet legal and very easily achievable for a potus thing, spends the whole journey stepping on rakes and blasting himself in both feet with a shotgun, then finally reaches his goal panting with unrequired effort, soiled and covered in his own filth, the office of president and nation even more debased...

...and he smiles a bigly smug smile about how brilliant his achievement is, fox runs days of coverage about how genius trump triumphed over the liberal elite and MAGA'd, the chuds roar with approval, and this thread gets even more depressive and insane.

so it's Monday, I guess I'm saying

A lot of people are under the impression that evil needs to be smart, conniving and calculating in order to succeed. But the sad truth is that it does not, and it can keep winning over and over.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Goons will stop whining about scotus because they get to think about the new Nintendo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

reminder that we aren't banning immigration from saudi araba, where attackers have actually come from

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nuclearmonkee posted:

the loyalists who moved there had the right idea

At least Baloogan will experience Winning

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i hate the scotus

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

i know that there not being a decision yet doesn't matter but man this is gonna play super well with the maga chuds.

Serf
May 5, 2011

let us dispel with the fiction that nintendo doesn't know what they're doing. nintendo knows exactly what they're doing

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Senior WH Aide, one of the most political positions in the country: "I try to stay out of politics"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yug posted:

1. Ended TPP that Obama tried to shove down our throats.
2. Sharply decreased illegal immigration, American citizens are starting to get a more level playing field.
3. Booming economy, renewed optimism from Trump's taking over Obama's disastrous leadership.
4. Won't literally start World War 3 over Russia bullshit which the Democrats are obsessed with doing.
5. Hugely increases NASA budget after Obama gutted it

Should I go on? Should I be upset he's ending Obamacare that put a burden on the middle class so insurance companies could increase profits and gain a monopoly on the market?

What do you have against Trump besides "he bad" and "RUSSIA" ?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Goons will stop whining about scotus because they get to think about the new Nintendo

Worth buying for the as-yet-unreleased Star Fox 2

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oh, right, thanks

hell yeah

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
It is so cool that our sun and Moon are the same size in the sky. Checkmate atheists

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Nastier Nate posted:

If the King of England had just sold us tea at a discount we might have Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn right now.

lol if you think trump voters wouldn't go hard for UKIP

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
did you guys know that collusion with russians is actually cool and good?

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/879089853882916864

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the gamestop employees were right!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

also the united states going full capitalism is the worst idea to ever exist

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

eonwe posted:

more proof that reality is going off the rails

Star Fox 2 finally is going to be released on 9/29

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica...D659%23lastpost

those carts won't werk on my original SNES will they... :(

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

in thirty years after the boomers die we will have a 3/4 majority of dems in both houses but abortion, unions, and public schools will all be illegal thanks to the supreme court

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

zegermans posted:

I'm torn on this because on the one hand I think Pelosi is good in the minority and the inaction of the dem congress in 2008 was largely the senates fault, plus we shouldn't let the GOP tell us what an acceptable minority leader is

on the other hand she's ballotbox cancer

no one gives a poo poo about Pelosi except people who are already incredibly diehard Republicans. that's why the drive to replace her is coming from conservative Dems worried that the Pelosi ads ruined Ossoff's attempt to flip the ~white suburbs~ by being center-right

the mythical centrist independent voter isn't changing their vote based on ads about Nancy Pelosi

also, whoever replaces her will immediately be subjected to the same treatment. those ads aren't based on things she's actually done, they're just activating the mental programming built up by Hannity and Limbaugh demonizing her and other top Dems

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Shear Modulus posted:

in thirty years after the boomers die we will have a 3/4 majority of dems in both houses but abortion, unions, and public schools will all be illegal thanks to the supreme court

scram nerd, this is the nintendo thread now

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vertical Lime posted:

also the united states going full capitalism is the worst idea to ever exist

going?

lol, we've been there since reagan

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

I think the games are just built in , no actual carts

I might be wrong tho?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mariana Horchata posted:

its not a cart its a little emulation box you plug into your tv

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

murked by dragon posted:

scram nerd, this is the nintendo thread now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

lmao if u think they aren't grooming the next generation of horrible monsters

• Locked thread