Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/879376170348929024

the same people who wanted the government to censor everything on tv they don't like

yeah he pretty much deserves the Cryptofacist Pederast Award, cant argue that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
they opposed an American NHS because Truman was "towing the Moscow line" lmao they don't care aobut that poo poo they just want an even better deal for doctors than Obamacare

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Spoondick posted:

if benjamin wittes is getting that many ticks 1. he needs to make a lifestyle change for sure, is he hugging deer or some poo poo? 2. he def has lyme disease and should get that treated

youre one to talk, spoontick

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

There's probably a conservative version of the AMA to deal with the massive liberal bias of "don't kill people"

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

hahahaha literally everyone in America hates this bill and they're going to pass it anyway lmboooooooooooo

republicans will come to love it in short order because they loving literally eating poo poo as long as someone tells them it's candy

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

There's probably a conservative version of the AMA to deal with the massive liberal bias of "don't kill people"
The AMA are against single payer because they are greedy scum, the republican deal must somehow make them less money.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Chokes McGee posted:

hahahaha literally everyone in America hates this bill and they're going to pass it anyway lmboooooooooooo

and republicans will face zero consequences from it in elections

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Joementum posted:

oh man giving this to Sean Hannity is really going to taint the good name of [looks at name of award] oh, never mind

gently caress brent bozell

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

speaking of ticks I found one on my leg on Saturday after taking my dog for a walk. got it before it got engorged though.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

zegermans posted:

the TDSC, trump doctor sex club?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Gringostar posted:

and republicans will face zero consequences from it in elections

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

StashAugustine posted:

that would be the declaration

gfd choked again

quote:

, and it's borrowed from the formulation life liberty and property

*record scratch*

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

shiksa posted:

the TDSC, trump doctor sex club?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kasie/status/879381303594024960

it won't matter

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

AHCA is gonna pass and dems are gonna run away screaming from UHC in 2018

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

deathbysnusnu posted:

Out of morbid curiosity, how did a socially disaffected Saudi end up posting on C-spam? Sorry people are mean to you personally, if it makes you feel better the haters probably hate their own homes as much as yours. I for one live in Kentucky.

I Came to SA because of the jokes and fun conversations, then as the arab spring happened I slowly devolved into madness and bitterness in the D&D and entered into screaming matches and rants in the thread after witnessing all my generations hopes and dreams get brutally murdered and sarin gassed for years, and then with the election of donald trump and seeing americans succumb to madness and realized the the madness will only get worse and that the ORB is all knowing and ever present for all time to come I fully entered 'LOL nothing matters' mode and naturally gravitated to people who are in that mindset which brought me to C-spam.

Also, It's really interesting, because what I'm seeing here is a similar dynamic of despair and helplessness that middle easterners are accustomed to happening in real time for the first time to people who have never had the experience of witnessing their government go full terminator and make decisions that are disastrously dumb and stupid and will kill millions and harm the country as a whole in every aspect and the mass schism and radicalization and culture of ignorant insanity led by a core of fundamentalist ignorant authoritarian monsters with no thought of the future simply because they've managed to attain full control and are in no danger of being removed is really super interesting to see unfold in real time.

Also as someone who has empathy I naturally feel bad for bad things happening to good people like in the US so I'd like to comment on it as well and say "lol that owns."

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 17:58 on Jun 26, 2017

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Tom Price is an orthopedic surgeon and therefore a bad man

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Did the tick tick tick tick tick tick man pull through this time?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/879372157700145154

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

the bullet is trumpcare, the troops are his constituents.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

deathbysnusnu posted:

Sean Hannity desperately trying to Bengazi Loretta Lynch. It'll most likely work. Susan Rice will probably go to jail for unmasking solid evidence of treason before Trump will face consequences.

Good.

I hope they start jailing political opponents soon 😈

Lock them up

Burn it down

Trump!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

You say this like it hasn't happened already

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

[extremely me voice]

actually it's the BCRA that is going to pass

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

Is the original draft of the bill of rights "life liberty and pursuit of wealth" an urban legend or is it an actual thing

Life, liberty, and property is Locke iirc and what the line from the declaration is derived from. As I said, in retrospect it is clear we were in heaps of trouble.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
National Association of Medicaid Directors are upset that their cash cow is leaving!

quote:

However, no amount of administrative or regulatory flexibility can compensate for the federal
spending reductions that would occur as a result of this bill.

Changes in the federal responsibility for financing the program must be accompanied by clearly
articulated statutory changes to Medicaid to enable states to operate effectively under a cap. The
Senate bill does not accomplish that. It would be a transfer of risk, responsibility, and cost to the
states of historic proportions.

While NAMD does not have consensus on the mandatory conversion of Medicaid financing to a
per capita cap or block grant, the per capita cap growth rates for Medicaid in the Senate bill are
insufficient and unworkable.

http://medicaiddirectors.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/NAMD-Statement-on-Reform-Efforts-6-26-17-002.pdf

Haha, triggered much!!!?? Once my taxes get lowered, they'll hire me back at the Burger King, then you'll be OWNED Pelosi!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Dodd-Frank repeal lmao

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/879382224633823232

it won't loving matter

revolution anyone?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

sorry to interrupt sir. Your milk

you'll find it's vintage "last week" and warm, like always

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

[extremely me voice]

actually it's the BCRA that is going to pass

BRCA

BRAC

BARACK

OBAMA strikes again

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

revolution anyone?

*swirls coffee*

*squints at wall*

yeah, gently caress it. im hip

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Good.

I hope they start jailing political opponents soon 😈

Lock them up

Burn it down

Trump!

You're in a cheerful mood today.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

Did the tick tick tick tick tick tick man pull through this time?

He's pulled through every time so far, and has time left today to pull through again. I don't get the skepticism.

Al-Saqr posted:

I Came to SA because of the jokes and fun conversations, then as the arab spring happened I slowly devolved into madness and bitterness in the D&D and entered into screaming matches and rants in the thread after witnessing all my generations hopes and dreams get brutally murdered and sarin gassed for years, and then with the election of donald trump and seeing americans succumb to madness and realized the the madness will only get worse and that the ORB is all knowing and ever present for all time to come I fully entered 'LOL nothing matters' mode and naturally gravitated to people who are in that mindset which brought me to C-spam.

Also, It's really interesting, because what I'm seeing here is a similar dynamic of despair and helplessness that middle easterners are accustomed to happening in real time for the first time to people who have never had the experience of witnessing their government go full terminator and make decisions that are disastrously dumb and stupid and will kill millions and harm the country as a whole in every aspect and the mass schism and radicalization and culture of ignorant insanity led by a core of fundamentalist ignorant authoritarian monsters with no thought of the future simply because they've managed to attain full control and are in no danger of being removed is really super interesting to see unfold in real time.
I don't know what the other guy was pissed at you for but you're cool. No need to be at each other's throats when Donny exists.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Trump!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
me, a focus group moderator: *nods sagely*

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/879378588608409600

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

yeah thats about right for alabama

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

holy gently caress

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
didn't anthem get into some poo poo last year for like, trying to collude to price fix the market? Anyway, they're on fuckin board of course.

https://twitter.com/annawmathews/status/879379018159607809%1E

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011
American 'revolution' was pretty poo poo as far as revolutions go too. Just a rebellion of merchant/farmer aristocrats, really.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
You had me at Alabama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

It's a shame you lobbied against your own blowjob and created a monster you can't control

• Locked thread