Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I would be more appreciative of MK characters in Injustice if they actually could perform X-Rays/Fatalities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
At least in the comics anyhow, they'd probably slot right in to the Zak Snyder movies

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The actual problem with Sub-Zero and Raideb is that they aren't Johnny Cage, who would fit right in DC.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Funky Valentine posted:

The actual problem with Sub-Zero and Raideb is that they aren't Johnny Cage, who would fit right in DC.

I'd enjoy dick punching red hood and Hal Jordan

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Norns posted:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Norns posted:

And Batman.

Cassie Cage skin for Harley?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

DLC Inc posted:

Owl Man is definitely up there with Shazam, Bizarro/Hank Hemshaw, and possibly Grundy (Bane?) for best premier skins to add. I have no idea if there will even be more premier skins going forward, though.

Definitely feelin' you on the Captain Marvel and Bizarro premier skins. I'd also love a Ted Kord Blue Beetle premier skin.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Funky Valentine posted:

Johnny Cage would be amazing.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I would be more appreciative of MK characters in Injustice if they actually could perform X-Rays/Fatalities

Sub-Zero's victory screen is totally him performing his spine-ripper fatality, seen through the eyes of his opponent. It's pretty clever, actually!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Alan Scott, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, and Daffy Duck skins for Green Lantern, because Hal sucks.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryFDUHUhEBE

Uh, neat.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Norns posted:

And Superman.

And Joker.

But not Blue Beetle.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Also Robin.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Norns posted:

Oh so a guy who shoots ice and a guy who shoots lightning dont belong in a comic book universe? Get the gently caress out lmao

I agree though, Ice and Static totally belong in a DC fighting game

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

DLC Inc posted:

I agree though, Ice and Static totally belong in a DC fighting game

Yeah, they could have easily adapted those powersets for actual DC characters.

Unrelatrd note: my favorite clash dialogue is officially between Bats and Red Hood.

Hood: I'M VENGANCE
Bats: I'M BATMAN

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I will take the lovely Wonder Twin to fulfill the niche of "ice person".

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Funky Valentine posted:

How about Icicle II instead?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
I would have liked Fire and Ice personally.

Hell, Fire was even in that awful Powerless show

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Funky Valentine posted:

I'd unironically love a dual Wonder Twins character turning into tigers and oil slicks all over the place.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I would have liked Fire and Ice personally.

Hell, Fire was even in that awful Powerless show

Ooooo I forgot about those two!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Need more Wind characters. Time to bring in Red Tornado

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Leave your dead guilds and come to Goon Squad now.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

We need the rest of the Legion of Doom.

Scrap Sub-Zero and Raiden, replace them with Toyman and Giganta.

Giganta can have an Apache Chief/Longshadow skin.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Bring on the riddler. His special is to send you brain teasers and if you get it wrong you take damage

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

*CLASH*
Riddler: Riddle me this!
Catwoman: HOW IS ANY OF THIS poo poo A RIDDLE, EDDIE?!

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

vyst posted:

Bring on the riddler. His special is to send you brain teasers and if you get it wrong you take damage

I love this idea

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The problem with the guest characters for me is that I don't really care about MK at all, so seeing Sub-Zero go up against Batman does nothing for me.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i care about mk

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Kurtofan posted:

i kare about mk

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Mortal Kombat owns but the marquee characters are always way less interesting in both personality and playstyle than the eccentric dudes. So I guess they really do have more in common with DC than they get credit for.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Are there any recommended guides for Scarecrow? Many times have I borne witness to the immense bullshit of his metered B3 and now I want it for myself.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Let me tell you. There's nothing quite like sitting back and reading, while your AIs do work in The Multiverse.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

exquisite tea posted:

Are there any recommended guides for Scarecrow? Many times have I borne witness to the immense bullshit of his metered B3 and now I want it for myself.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807626&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=155#post473613608
These have helped me completely tank my score in Multiverse events while also blasting through them (the game apparently hates combos and playing Well).

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Been playing since day one, never had an epic belt drop for doctor fate in all my games. Today, finally, was a doctor fate world, with a guaranteed epic belt, and some other doctor fate epics! Finally! ...3 of the same belt. You wait hours for a bus...

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Sent a request to join goon squad

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807626&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=155#post473613608
These have helped me completely tank my score in Multiverse events while also blasting through them (the game apparently hates combos and playing Well).

For whatever reason Injustice 2 loves it if you use supers and REALLY loves it if you use them as finishers, so saving four bars of meter until the bad guy is at a sliver of health is a surefire way of getting gold for every multiverse event.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Hi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTWaVcsXhC8

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jun 30, 2017

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Docteur Fate, Le Joker, and Le Master of Fear honhonhonhon L'Epouvantail.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Le Joker

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Wanna play subzero so bad ahhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Okay actually I'm cool with SubZero after remembering the gear system exists. Turns out I don't hate him being in the game I just hate his base outfit.

• Locked thread