Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Salt Fish posted:

My nintendo was feeding chickens and doing other farm related chores.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i remember we had snes at home for a year or two and my mom would force me to the daytime nap (i was a little kid) so she could play super mario 3 uninterrupted

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i paid $180 :canada: to a guy in Greece the day they announced it was being discontinued and i imagine i wll be doing the same for this

and no, i will not build a rasppi

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i remember we had snes at home for a year or two and my mom would force me to the daytime nap (i was a little kid) so she could play super mario 3 uninterrupted

:3:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Dodoman posted:

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/879369032947847168

Can't wait to see nerds get pissy again

Also it's 80 usd

I think you'll find it's actually $399 USD

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

i only had an n64 which my parents never cared about but i once caught my dad playing san francisco rush when he thought my brother and i werent around. my mum did go to effort to get us good games. she let us rent ocarina of time one weekend and when we loved it she bought it ex-rental (same cart and all) and gave it as a preso so we had the same save files!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

cheese-cube posted:

i only had an n64 which my parents never cared about but i once caught my dad playing san francisco rush when he thought my brother and i werent around. my mum did go to effort to get us good games. she let us rent ocarina of time one weekend and when we loved it she bought it ex-rental (same cart and all) and gave it as a preso so we had the same save files!

dads love driving games

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

cheese-cube posted:

was he doing the hidden stunt arenas?

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

nah my dad didn't give two shits about driving or racing stuff. i think he just wanted to try it out but was embarrassed because dadstuff?

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v2HIbvMEz4

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
i was just projecting of course but every console we got my dad was like, is there a racing game for this?

daaaaaytona, let's go away

and ridge racer

i have a vague memory of him just slamming me and my brother and cousins on pole position using the old black square atari controller with his feet

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
Just realized she's wearing headphones with the cans taken off.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

minato posted:

Just realized she's wearing headphones with the cans taken off.

lol :wow:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

prefect posted:

video games while being served food and drink? :swoon:

the one in san jose is hilarious

they're apparently all neon

$10/hr

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

$10/hr

why are they putting brand-named liquors into mixed-drink listings? :argh:

also, are those all super-sugary or is it just me? okay, maybe not all of them -- i take that back

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

prefect posted:

why are they putting brand-named liquors into mixed-drink listings? :argh:

brands rule everything around me

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

i thought of the other person besides portia that she reminds me of

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

$10/hr

i've been here

it was ok

i didn't play any video games and the place was empty at noon

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
what did it smell like

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what did it smell like

like any average american restaurant smells, only with more screens showing twitch.tv.

also there was a basement with a bunch of computers and poo poo for ~*lan parties*~

the place was pretty big for how empty it all was

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

cheese-cube posted:

nah my dad didn't give two shits about driving or racing stuff. i think he just wanted to try it out but was embarrassed because dadstuff?

my dad insisted that he never wanted to ride a motorcycle, but i caught him in the garage once sitting on it and twisting the throttle like a little kid

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

cinci zoo sniper posted:

a cool mom

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I don't know if my dad ever played any computer game besides 1ppoker.bas and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bXg-zg6pTc

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

$10/hr

this is the place i mentioned :v: and the cocktails are all named hearthstone and overwatch and poo poo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

this is the place i mentioned :v: and the cocktails are all named hearthstone and overwatch and poo poo

i'll take a poo poo

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

cinci zoo sniper posted:

your mom rules

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

cinci zoo sniper posted:

lol i bet all that blacklight really makes the acne suffering clientele look striking

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/stonervines/status/554746011948965891?lang=en

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

i'll take a poo poo

the toilet is behind the cameraman. last time we went there some dude fell asleep for 40 minutes and when entire bar wanted to pee we asked barman to go check it out, so he unlocked the door with knife in his hand and then shut it with face beyond pale. a few minutes later absolutely pale and shaking dude rapidly walked out, with toilet paper hanging out of his pants, and the barmen then went to chase him for some reason. toilet was surprisingly clean, but had lots of toilet paper everywhere

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol i bet all that blacklight really makes the acne suffering clientele look striking

its actually pretty hip. extremely good location and cheap alcohol/snack prices. its packed af on friday/saturday

but yeah the neon is a tackyish distraction

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

thanks! she and dad both still play video games, surprisingly (or maybe not) enough

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

cinci zoo sniper posted:

its actually pretty hip. extremely good location and cheap alcohol/snack prices. its packed af on friday/saturday

but yeah the neon is a tackyish distraction

don't sign you're posts lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sagebrush posted:

my dad insisted that he never wanted to ride a motorcycle, but i caught him in the garage once sitting on it and twisting the throttle like a little kid
did you ask if he had a pussy in that thing

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

this is the theme I use

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Pardot posted:

this is the theme I use
same, it's Extremely Good

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Is it available on android? Just got one and am looking to make it my own

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

I think it's just PS3/PS4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/0InTheSheets/status/844591009489211393

• Locked thread