Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sounds good. Can we choose now? I'm pretty sure I've got my choice locked in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

ex post facho posted:

i mean like what material gain is there to be had by voting dem at this point, since the party has lost pretty much any vision at all of what america should be

modern dems are defined by fighting against what they think america shouldn't be and can't say at all what it should be

and its why they're gonna keep losing elections

then don't do it and enjoy your purity

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lastgirl posted:

suck me ossoff idiot

Your school girl crush on me is pretty wild, and not at all something I predicted would happen

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Spicer sets up the tee

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the trump national golf club page

won't that be every golf club eventually

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Can we do this with other policies too? Like "the choice is student debt or Bernie's plan to make college free"?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/WIRED/status/879404261532082176

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879405223399350272

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879405223399350272

E cucked

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

9-O

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

tch of course america wants our Eat poo poo and Die, Pauper plan! i mean, when the alternative is having a system like a normal-rear end country, i think the choice is obvious

The best thing the American Rich ever did for themselves was con everybody into thinking they are embarrassed millionaires. Because after that, it's just easy skating into more and more cash...that, in hindsight, will be valued at less and less until a bloody revolution has those same rich being chainsawed in half or sodomized in front of their families to destroy the last memory they'll have of the deceased before they're chainsawed in half.

Wow, a lack of hope makes me loving bloodthirsty. I might want to duck outside for a while.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

9-Orb decision!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i hope its prepared to see my dick a lot

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

lol our fuckin president can't tell the difference between O and 0 because he's sundowning hard

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
0bama

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

logikv9 posted:

then don't do it and enjoy your purity

purer than you are dude, purer than you are

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Sexual Lorax posted:

option c locking the doors from the outside and burning the place down only works if you have a second identity ready to go with valid papers and stuff so be sure to do the legwork on that before making that decision in an emotional moment

its a brick building :(

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ex post facho posted:

it wont be (not talking about paranoid randroid in specific here)

it wasn't in CO because of reasons, it wasn't in CA

Dems will look for any excuse to not actually implement a single payer plan because their donors do not actually want a single payer come to pass, it's that simple

there have been multiple statewide opportunities for the entire party to get behind and support, even with the legislation in question needing additional work. i don't buy at all that CA couldn't have figured out the appropriate funding mechanisms and practical applications of the program once the bill was through the lege

the only conclusion is that democrats do not actually want single payer to come to pass in any state, because it will kill their funding from the healthcare industry, bottom line

the CA ballot initiative system says otherwise

if it's on the 2018 ballot and passes they either make it work or have to convince people that it won't and have it overturned by another ballot initiative

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
call me crazy but a lot of huge morons will happily protest against government healthcare once it's labeled as 1) big government spending 2) loss of your freedoms and 3) those [minorities] getting the same care as you, and you're paying for it??? heck no!!

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Bernie "High T" Sanders

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

*a bill to kill people is forced to be analyzed for budgeting concerns before it has any hope of being passed* "This might be pointless but in theory it is good" - a cool & good person

*a bill that will save people is prevented from being examined by a budgeting comittee because of one person's executive decision* "This is good" - not cool or good im afraid.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lol trump actually thinks you write the letter like it's Hawaii Five-O

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Joementum posted:

Can we do this with other policies too? Like "the choice is student debt or Bernie's plan to make college free"?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i hope this thread is prepared to see my dick, a lot

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

TRUMP-O

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
what I'm trying to say is that nothing in politics is inherently "good" unless it's some vague feel good statement that means functionally nothing

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

9-o

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
nine... orbs??

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Al! posted:

i hope this thread is prepared to see my dick, a lot

we've already seen trump dude

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

logikv9 posted:

what I'm trying to say is that nothing in politics is inherently "good" unless it's some vague feel good statement that means functionally nothing

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This is honestly a really disturbing trend and I'm worried that I'm a small minority who doesn't like where this is going

This is literally the TV from 1984

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/879405606389600256

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

and 9-O was his name-O

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

the first special needs president since Reagan.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

logikv9 posted:

nine... orbs??

The Saudi orb is only one of the nine among the council of orbs that serves the orb above all.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

this poo poo and google home and all of their ilk are so lame. does anyone actually use these things on a regular basis?

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
have any coastal elite journalists on safari in the heartland bringing back stories of its backward traditions and rituals ever just straight come out and asked jebediah obediah and zebediah sitting around the gas station coffee table how much they make in a year how much they have saved for retirement and why in tarnation they would support lowering or removing the estate tax when a strong estate tax couldnt possibly affect them negatively even if they added up the total wealth of their last three creatively entangled generations

the other cultural divide stuff seems more shades of grey but high estate tax seems like such a no loving brainer to make the united states stronger that it just leaves me scratching my head

are you pissed off at rich people making all the money and leaving you behind well why not support something simple that could at least slow if not reverse the slow gathering of all the wealth in the world into fewer and fewer hands i mean forget this temporarily embarrassed millionaire bullshit the american dream is loving bald faced lie if the rich kids get all the opportunity and the poor kids dont get any opportunity at all

gently caress even rich folk should support it do you want your trust fund babies to make you proud of their own hard fought success or do you want to enable lives of lazy luxury for them so they can become embarrassments that destroy any pride you could have in your own name

hilton made a hotel empire but the real column inches were reserved for his great granddaughter huffing hog on camera your legacys secure sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

lol doesn't matter now anything can happen and his chudders will think he won!

• Locked thread