Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

good, some new text for my bit on Alptekin, now I need somebody to publish something about Flynn and Zaikin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Gringostar posted:

so does the new snes have chrono trigger or super mario rpg on it?

no crono trigger. it's the one big omission imho.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If you can survive without the cute casing just buy a raspberry pi and some 8bitdo controllers for the exact same experience with infinitely more games including other systems and poo poo.

yeah, I don't get the appeal of these plug and play consoles with 20 year old games. so many other things perform the same function much better

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
is survivor rudy still alive

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

i like how you closed the statement with affirmation that trying to change any of that is hopeless and bad, because

I believe my prescription for change in the post was to completely gut them at the grassroots level. Sorry for not expanding on it. And sorry for caring, but holy poo poo this is so blatant and the treason hidden behind so much procedural, esoteric legislativel rules, I just have to tell everyone.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

except also

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

mormonpartyboat posted:

bullshit reasons like such as a cost of 300-400 billion us dollars and no funding mechanism

didnt cost that much and it had funding measures ready to go, they just weren't voted in because the representatives were too scared to put their name on a tax increase

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
We're all part hitler if you think about it

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If you can survive without the cute casing just buy a raspberry pi and some 8bitdo controllers for the exact same experience with infinitely more games including other systems and poo poo.

Also there's like a zillion 3rd party cases for the Pi

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

We're all part hitler if you think about it

i've been saying forever we're all hitlers

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Shab posted:

I wish my dad watched DS9 instead of calling me to tell me that Comey is going to jail because Fox News said so.

:( :respek: :(

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/HowardMortman/status/879430778291187712

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I've been writing in "MOVE LEFT OR LOSE" on all the little "What's your opinion" boxes but yeah I think I need to start going the bold-sharpie-on-everything route

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

fits my needs posted:

Maybe he was having a slow boring day like that cop that pumped a man with a legal gun license full of lead in front of his girlfriend and child.

JSO must've ran out of black officers to patrol Arlington and he drew the short straw.

Jaywalking is 100% a bullshit reason to stop someone and so is saying it's illegal to go without a form of ID. Misrepresenting laws as an officer should be a punishable offense.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Martin Random posted:

I'm sorry are you tired of talking about how poo poo and nutless Democrats are because it's the greatest loving thing to do right now I'm hoping.

son of a bitch

if the secretary of liquor isnt going to go into detail about about how good condi rice smells these days i know someone else who can

ps that poo poo was so funny that i still think about it first whenever her name comes up

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/879429483123675138

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Martin Random posted:

I'm sorry are you tired of talking about how poo poo and nutless Democrats are because it's the greatest loving thing to do right now I'm hoping.

unironically agree

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Nichael posted:

yeah, I don't get the appeal of these plug and play consoles with 20 year old games. so many other things perform the same function much better

Make Console Gaming Great Again! #MCGGA

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Martin Random posted:

it's hilarious how uneducated people are about how CA works and so rage against poo poo they don't understand

they killed it because it was just "single payer" on a napkin and instead want to put a laid out single payer plan on a ballot initiative in 18 to (a) drive up voter turnout (b) have the electorate approve the tax hike it will cause which is how taxes get raised in CA outside of regressive sales, car registration, and gas taxes

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Gringostar posted:

oh cool, we're back at this poo poo again

Jeb!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mitchsmile.gif

mitcheyes.gif

Cthulhumatic
May 21, 2007
Not dreaming...just turned off.

He probably just drowned a big ol' box of puppies.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

there is Hitler at the bottom of the ocean

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

:popeye:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/WardDPatrick/status/879432845848170498

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yinlock posted:

also it was based on the possible trumpocalypse and uh that became reality so i figured the project was gone

would be nice to see it done tho

lets just put it this way: trump winning has made it really, really, really difficult to write satire

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

YRIMP

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Gringostar posted:

it's hilarious how uneducated people are about how CA works and so rage against poo poo they don't understand

they killed it because it was just "single payer" on a napkin and instead want to put a laid out single payer plan on a ballot initiative in 18 to (a) drive up voter turnout (b) have the electorate approve the tax hike it will cause which is how taxes get raised in CA outside of regressive sales, car registration, and gas taxes

ca doesnt work though lol
tell me about property taxes

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

he probably just killed some hooker :ohdear:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

If Trump weren't such an idiot, he'd executive order Single Payer into place and laugh at anyone who told him he wasn't allowed. People would make statues of him.

Hell, it could be probably sold to Republicans and their paymasters as the government driving a dump truck full of money up to the various medical industries, and Democrats would be furious so the Republicans would defend it with their dying breath.

Someone get me a camera, a patch cable and some Fox & Friends host lookalikes.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

bullshit reasons like such as a cost of 300-400 billion us dollars and no funding mechanism

yeah c'mon bernout what do you think the legislature is for??? writing & amending legislature? just lmao

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nice

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

:thunk:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

he probably just killed some hooker :ohdear:

gotta cover up that piss tape

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dairy Days posted:

ca doesnt work though lol
tell me about property taxes

prop 13 loving sucks and restricting it to a primary residency or primary residency +1 needs to loving happen

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

THEY HAVE THE VOTES

BETTING MARKETS UP 5%

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Raskolnikov38 posted:

didnt cost that much and it had funding measures ready to go, they just weren't voted in because the representatives were too scared to put their name on a tax increase

yeah, which is why being mad that the bad bill didn't pass is dumb

also being mad is dumb lol

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

docbeard posted:

If Trump weren't such an idiot, he'd executive order Single Payer into place and laugh at anyone who told him he wasn't allowed. People would make statues of him.

Hell, it could be probably sold to Republicans and their paymasters as the government driving a dump truck full of money up to the various medical industries, and Democrats would be furious so the Republicans would defend it with their dying breath.

Someone get me a camera, a patch cable and some Fox & Friends host lookalikes.

sorry we don't live in the cool timeline

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
:yooge: trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lol if u still play the betting markets after 11/9

• Locked thread