Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

is that a penis with a wig

I don't know, I was wondering the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ex post facho posted:

yinlock loves to backseat mod about going to the succ zone then be like whoa whoa whoa nice meltdown when people call him on it

nice meltdown suckboi

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Trumpcare is best for Jeb! voters!

Big tax cut, cuck yeah!

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

making fun of the democratic party's complete and utter descent into chaos

hmm, perhaps worth a look

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Squizzle posted:

wait the zucc sone is good now??? really??????
yeah all of the racsexism-grade bad dems and tight booty shorts moved here for some reason and it's pretty :chloe:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Vertical Lime posted:

florida's gonna flood before california's quaked out

too much water, or too little water?? this is tough

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
weeeeee
https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/879437160365084672

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

this better not be the boom, i want a good boom

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

yeah all of the racsexism-grade bad dems and tight booty shorts moved here for some reason and it's pretty :chloe:

thanks fidel castronaut

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a helpful bear posted:

i hope they amend the constitution to say that they must pass a law that cuts deeply and bigly every year or they will be sent to live with baloogan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynY2begPzoM but with "Baloogan" instead of "Detroit"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Looks like someone who would panic-blame shrooms he's never even gotten near trying before.

Like how do you even make that kind of mistake on psychedelics, they don't blind you or anything like that, they turn shag carpet into writhing mats of earthworms and cause stucco patterns to look like melting cheese. They don't make you try running your drat friend over. Hell they probably make you just sit in a parked car gawking at the space shuttle-esque field of displays in the dash.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

for some reason

i wonder why???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ex post facho posted:

yinlock loves to backseat mod about going to the succ zone then be like whoa whoa whoa nice meltdown when people call him on it

no mods no masters no back seats

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nichael posted:

BREAKING: According to my thirteen year old sister:

wild stuff

a whole generation of Rob Morrows

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Martin Random posted:

Scroll back a page where you make some dumbshit claims, I own them hard, and then you have no response except to tell me to get out to the Suck Zone, which is actually where hack, conveniently confused/oblivious democrat posters go.

You belong there. Go.

dude i wasn't even arguing with you, i just made some random snipes at you bein' mad about dems

i think you actually confused me with someone else

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ive never been more owned

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

wait the zucc sone is good now??? really??????

I mean, david yankovich is running against paul ryan, the comedy opportunities are endless

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Martin Random posted:

I tuned it out because it is a non-argument, you are ignorant about how this process works, and I'm tired of owning you so hard.

lol, keep telling yourself that champ

Martin Random posted:

So we vote for democrats not so they can legislate, but so that they can tepidly support initiative processes. I see.

And these initiatives are written by X and are "more complete" than legislated bills...? For gently caress sake.

No, dude, this is bullshit, all reasons for the bill's demise so far flown up a flagpole hold no loving water and make no sense transparently.

Keep talking about how the grand plan where the democrats legislate and give us UHC like whats in their party platform gets a slow theatric reveal as an initiative with no finger prints on it, written outside a legislative process.

This argument is so loving stupid and ignorant. Dems have NOTHING to cover them on this.

they're there to legislate the fine points of poo poo but big things like raising taxes outside of sales/gas/registration has been done through the initiative system for literally years

proposition 30

proposition 55

and the only way to change prop 13 is through a ballot initiative

seriously, how were you an aid to a CA congresswoman/senator and not understand the very basics of how the CA government works?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

is this the fuckin dumb nothingburger that wittes was tick tick ticking about

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Republican senators are fighting over who gets to the 2 hall passes to vote no on this turd. Collins and Murkowski are kicking themselves because they wasted theirs on some dumb poo poo no one cares about like education secretary, and they can't be expected to vote no twice.

I propose Heller and Cassidy in a cage match, the loser has to vote yes.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Martin Random posted:

Scroll back a page where you make some dumbshit claims, I own them hard, and then you have no response except to tell me to get out to the Suck Zone, which is actually where hack, conveniently confused/oblivious democrat posters go.

You belong there. Go.

I'm sorry sir but ur bad posting is a pre-existing condition and is not covered itt

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Where's that Carter Page picture from a recent interview on CNN(?) where he's got that wide eyed look of panic.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Former Everything posted:

lol all this fukken ownage in this fukken thread

just owns left and right

loving own scoreboard dingin' and dongin' with the owns

please post more about how you own people and how owned those people are when you blast your powerful own posts on them on a stupid loving message board

lol

triggered much snowflake?

nice meltdown

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i am officially declaring the formation of the Nite Crew Party.

here are our candidates:
:thunk:

here are our stances/policies:
lol nothing matters

and our mission statement:
:justpost:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ex post facho posted:

look if someone claims to own me then i want them to have actually owned me

this is myu only requirement

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Jazerus posted:

i wonder why???

same reason certain types of dropouts keep trying hitting up college bars at like 37 years of age

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

all our dads, collectively: TRUMP

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SKULL.GIF posted:

several weeks ago my best friend's wife pulled her back badly while working security, they went to the hospital the same day, waited a few hours, got it checked out and rehab and medication was prescribed, as well as papers to take a brief medical leave

this cost them like five dollars and they never felt one single bit of anxiety about it before or after, and she's healthy now with no pain

they live in canada, an economy roughly 8% the size of the united states economy

the idea that america can't do universal healthcare is ludicrous and everyone mumbling and moaning and spraying piss about how difficult it is are cowards who would have declared that going to the moon was simply impossible when JFK announced the start of the space race

what kind of poo poo province charges 5$ for that.

I cut my finger at work last week. Went to the ER, got stitched up, got a note to take a couple days off work, was in an out in about 1.5 hours. Went in today to get my GP to take a look at it, and I have another appointment booked for next week to get the stitches removed. Haven't paid a dime.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

a helpful bear posted:

is that a penis with a wig

Insightful, biting commentary IMO

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Gringostar posted:

this is the problem with the left now days

no one has the fortitude to light themselves on fire to protest dems anymore

tibetans are hardcore, we need to follow their example and start self immolating on the steps of the capitol building

uhh someone else can go first

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also i backseat mod about the suck zone like an rear end in a top hat, go ahead and call me on that all u want

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

i am officially declaring the formation of the Nite Crew Party.

here are our candidates:
:thunk:

here are our stances/policies:
lol nothing matters

and our mission statement:
:justpost:

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

owns owns owns

boomers gonna die

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

thanks fidel castronaut

Sorry bout gettjng the white supremacist ik depowered

NOT

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i must retire to my meditation chamber and focus all my energies on developing a new postin brand, powerful enough to banish these demons to the nether-where that is their rightful home

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

The weatherman makes "the sad face :| " as he points toward the map: "MELTDOWNS"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Is that deficit reduction number real or is it that bullshit dynamic scoring laffer thing

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

triple sulk posted:

is this the fuckin dumb nothingburger that wittes was tick tick ticking about

I don't know but I hope not

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

:chloe: when yinlock is banishing you to the suck zone and you try to play not-mad

lmao hurl california into the sea

that'll be the day i move back to annandale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkm6E14Y-yI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

I never said anything bout Al or iks in general, just didn't like the unironically white supremacists ik and zen decided to go nuclear so talk to him thnx

• Locked thread