Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

jones is such a hack now. it's really pathetic.

My coworker thinks he's on govt payroll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

that vox story about sanders led me to the latest KFF survey on healthcare.

and while the ACA has just barely garnered a majority of voter support for the first time since it was passed (51 percent approval), the result I found stunning was the transpartisan approval rating of medicaid:

also democratic voters are trash in a dumpster when it comes to changing medicaid requirements:

the party breakdown for this survey was 385 dem voters, 311 gop voters, and 407 indy voters.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

GodFish posted:

Hillary Clinton: Smarter than any dude who ran for office.

This is after she was the Most Qualified Person to Ever Run for Office.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

at this point he might as well be. boy loves him some daddy trump.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

and while the ACA has just barely garnered a majority of voter support for the first time since it was passed (51 percent approval), the result I found stunning was the transpartisan approval rating of medicaid:

also democratic voters are trash in a dumpster when it comes to changing medicaid requirements:

the party breakdown for this survey was 385 dem voters, 311 gop voters, and 407 indy voters.

i think im just gonna flatly not support any dems that do not have single payer/medicare for all as a non-negotiable policy position, they've had multiple good opportunities to make real progress on single payer and instead decided to not support them after all :thunk: almost like...they didn't really support it in the first place

done with a party that doesn't believe in universal healthcare tbqh, it's only slightly less important than GW

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/879442754308378624

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Suck Zone: "Bros don't want us to succeed."

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

With the latest shift on Bernie your co-worker could be right!

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
President Oprah Winfrey.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

Republicans like their morally correct trailer park medicaid, they just don't think medicaid should be wasted on those inner city ferals

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

^^^ ah yes, the "don't believe your lying eyes; believe my construct of dese-dose voters."

ex post facho posted:

i think im just gonna flatly not support any dems that do not have single payer/medicare for all as a non-negotiable policy position, they've had multiple good opportunities to make real progress on single payer and instead decided to not support them after all :thunk: almost like...they didn't really support it in the first place

done with a party that doesn't believe in universal healthcare tbqh, it's only slightly less important than GW

yah, I've pretty much been a single-issue voter over it for the last decade or so.

it's pretty amazing that 61 percent of republicans approve of medicaid. This is pretty constant, too; I recall a survey during the 2011 austerity throwdown that said pretty much the same thing.

if they'd polled medicare it would have prolly been higher.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i luff sitting in my frat house, degrading women, makin them show their tits etc, while advocating for single payer healthcare,

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

^^^ ah yes, the "don't believe your lying eyes; believe my construct of dese-dose voters."

sorry poor whites, like all whites, are garbo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
get out of this thread zegermans

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I lust for white rural death

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

get out of this thread zegermans

I feel like you make more posts yelling at me than like actually posting itt

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I love when bad dems use their imaginary fever dreams of what republicans might say to argue against non-lovely policies instead of using actual data.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Lets not even bother to try, all is doomed

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
At the very least it'll make it so a third party could get traction, or a subset could take over the Dem party if all the bad dems can't keep their seats.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ThndrShk2k posted:

At the very least it'll make it so a third party could get traction, or a subset could take over the Dem party if all the bad dems can't keep their seats.

speaking from first-hand experience: they ain't going without a fight. but that's the thing with incumbency -- they think they have a lot more to lose, even if the only thing they rule over is a dung heap, so they fight hard.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zegermans posted:

I feel like you make more posts yelling at me than like actually posting itt

https://twitter.com/dril/status/879453684987572226

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

xpost

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

ThndrShk2k posted:

Lets not even bother to try, all is doomed

please don't post closed-door meeting notes from DNC leadership meetings

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Raskolnikov38 posted:

never dip into d&d

hyper normalization alpha third strike

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/879147304447602688

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

74 percent of all voters approve of medicaid while 51 percent of all voters approve of the ACA.

bad dems: GOTTA DEFEND THE ACA, YESSIREE, NOW SHUT UP WITH THAT SINGLE-PAYER TALK

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

Democrat voters are very horrible people who actually support and believe in republican "reform" concepts such as tying Medicaid help to work.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

like ken bone, i knew that poo poo was poison from the beginning because non cspam people were jumping on it lol

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
I prefer the original.

:sigh: a sign of how media evolves.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

speaking from first-hand experience: they ain't going without a fight. but that's the thing with incumbency -- they think they have a lot more to lose, even if the only thing they rule over is a dung heap, so they fight hard.
At least it's more viable than it has been before.

Also good av change.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol my DSA card arrived today along with a "FINAL WARNING TO RENEW" letter from the democrats

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
lol what in the gently caress is this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/jon-ossoff-what-democrats-won-in-georgia/2017/06/26/0f097992-5a84-11e7-9fc6-c7ef4bc58d13_story.html

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i slept through covfefe and when i woke up it was already a dead hillary meme and i regret nothing

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

do you think he went into this wanting to lose lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
all this hyperorbitalization is making me queasy

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

quote:

We ran an economy-first campaign centered on local prosperity and opportunity. I focused on the development of metro Atlanta into a world-class commercial capital, on affordable higher education and technical training, on research and development to drive innovation in Georgia’s tech sector, on renewal of our transportation infrastructure and a commitment to fiscal responsibility, on pointing out that taxpayers are rightfully upset that the federal government wastes hundreds of billions of dollars per year.

:thunk:

sometimes i forget how much CHUDs care about the deficit as though it's some tangible thing that affects their lives every day

and lol that this means anything other than cutting from programs like NHS instead of where it should be, the fuckin' military

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Hillary Clinton: What Democrats won in America

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol my DSA card arrived today along with a "FINAL WARNING TO RENEW" letter from the democrats

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ex post facho posted:

:thunk:

sometimes i forget how much CHUDs care about the deficit as though it's some tangible thing that affects their lives every day

and lol that this means anything other than cutting from programs like NHS instead of where it should be, the fuckin' military

shifting the conversation to the deficit instead of the debt is an age old rich dude trick

• Locked thread