Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GalacticAcid posted:

i luff sitting in my frat house, degrading women, makin them show their tits etc, while advocating for single payer healthcare,

hell same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Yinlock posted:

shifting the conversation to the deficit instead of the debt is an age old rich dude trick

and that national debt is nothing like household debt, especially WRT the U.S., but this is still constantly pushed like it means something, something BAD!!!

everyone was so austerity crazy and now that's just kinda up and disappeared when it comes to the upper class getting tax breaks, funny that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ex post facho posted:

and that national debt is nothing like household debt, especially WRT the U.S., but this is still constantly pushed like it means something, something BAD!!!

everyone was so austerity crazy and now that's just kinda up and disappeared when it comes to the upper class getting tax breaks, funny that

at least republicans tend to finish you off quick instead of the slow erosion by austerity until everything is dust

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if you know what i mean

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the national debt only means something if the country has very little revenue caused by not getting enough tax revenue from the rich who don't spend much on anything circulating the economy as opposed to everyone else :yum:

we could have had tens of trillions in national debt paid off in like 7 years if we still had any capital gains taxes and removed all the regressive taxes implemented during the reagan years lmfao

and even then there wouldn't be much point clearing the national debt in the first place because you won't need to as your gdp outstrips your borrowing rate

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the national debt only means something if the country has very little revenue caused by not getting enough tax revenue from the rich who don't spend much on anything circulating the economy as opposed to everyone else :yum:

that could never happen under capitalism

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Trillburne/status/879041480106668032

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

at least republicans tend to finish you off quick instead of the slow erosion by austerity until everything is dust

i found a good yinlock post

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

we could have had tens of trillions in national debt paid off in like 7 years if we still had any capital gains taxes and removed all the regressive taxes implemented during the reagan years lmfao

and even then there wouldn't be much point clearing the national debt in the first place because you won't need to as your gdp outstrips your borrowing rate

think of the noble job creator tho

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

i found a good yinlock post

they're extremely rare, treasure it

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

who even is this

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

docbeard posted:

Still smarter than Jeb! or Ted Cruz

Jeb! is a MESS

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

Uncle Wemus posted:

who even is this

a political science graduate you hack, you fraud, you charlatan

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Uncle Wemus posted:

who even is this

neolib corporatist shill who Barack Obama follows on twitter

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Uncle Wemus posted:

who even is this

https://twitter.com/CandiceAiston/status/874646961114062848

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this person lives in the same town as me as their tweets own

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

as a lawyer with a political science degree I am *head explodes and thousands of tiny spiders crawl out of my newly formed neck hole*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

UHD posted:

as a lawyer with a political science degree I am *head explodes and thousands of tiny spiders crawl out of my newly formed neck hole*

*nods and writes on clipboard*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hello suck zone

https://twitter.com/IronStache/status/815787400655937536

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
as a lawyer with a political science degree I am deeply in debt and trying to spin my tweets into a network news-supplied wage

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

fits my needs posted:

I lust for white rural death

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Is also why the greatest generation had less national debt even with the WWII surge in spending, they accepted higher taxes especially for rich people unlike the current crop of lovely horrible boomers.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im an engineer with a political science degree does that mean i outrank her

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Oh dear

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
“I have no idea about Tim Canova, I honestly don’t,” Sanders said when asked if he plans to support Canova’s second bid against Wasserman Schultz. “I know nothing about Tim Canova.”

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

im an engineer with a political science degree does that mean i outrank her

I recently met with the head of my department and discovering he had similar politics as me as a real fuckin trip because normally engineering departments are filled with pro-business assholes (my major is industrial engineering)

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

“I have no idea about Tim Canova, I honestly don’t,” Sanders said when asked if he plans to support Canova’s second bid against Wasserman Schultz. “I know nothing about Tim Canova.”

Good, Tim Canova loving sucks.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

How do you do, fellow progressives?

Within a month, the Democratic party will present a “strong, bold, sharp-edged and common-sense economic agenda” to underpin its efforts against Donald Trump and Republicans in Congress, Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer said on Sunday.

Amidst that work, Schumer said, he had been “talking to Trump voters”. During a recent visit to Yankee Stadium in New York City, he said, he watched baseball from a seat next to a “truck driver” wearing clothing that bore a Trump campaign message: “I’m proud to be a deplorable voter.”

“This economic message platform is going to resonate. It’s what we were missing and it’s not going to be baby steps: it’s going to bold. We’re coming out with it this summer, within a month. You will see it and Democrats will try to pass it legislatively for a year and campaign on it in 2018."

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Willa Rogers posted:

Within a month, the Democratic party will present a “strong, bold, sharp-edged and common-sense economic agenda†to underpin its efforts against Donald Trump and Republicans in Congress, Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer said on Sunday.

Amidst that work, Schumer said, he had been “talking to Trump votersâ€. During a recent visit to Yankee Stadium in New York City, he said, he watched baseball from a seat next to a “truck driver†wearing clothing that bore a Trump campaign message: “I’m proud to be a deplorable voter.â€

“This economic message platform is going to resonate. It’s what we were missing and it’s not going to be baby steps: it’s going to bold. We’re coming out with it this summer, within a month. You will see it and Democrats will try to pass it legislatively for a year and campaign on it in 2018."

"we call it means-er testing"

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Current mood Iv been able to gather from my short time in Northern VA is everyone wants Northam to move his rear end to the left because if the Kill All Poors bill passes VA is going to get reamed. Also the Alexandria shooting has a lot of people shook since political violence is probably going to get more common here.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Willa Rogers posted:

Within a month, the Democratic party will present a “strong, bold, sharp-edged and common-sense economic agenda” to underpin its efforts against Donald Trump and Republicans in Congress, Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer said on Sunday.

Amidst that work, Schumer said, he had been “talking to Trump voters”. During a recent visit to Yankee Stadium in New York City, he said, he watched baseball from a seat next to a “truck driver” wearing clothing that bore a Trump campaign message: “I’m proud to be a deplorable voter.”

Chuck go on cum town

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Willa Rogers posted:

wait im getting a premonition about the future from the great beyond

it's limited tax credits for people who have completed a degree in programming and moved to the bay area

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm in the suck zone

i'm in it deep right now guys

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

I was at that rally :suicide:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i'm the delusional people who cheer just because hillary says "pokemon go"

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i'm in the suck zone

i'm in it deep right now guys

Quick, 50ccs of Bernie stat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf0KiVubDr8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Jazerus posted:

i'm the delusional people who cheer just because hillary says "pokemon go"
She said a thing! I like thing! Hooray! (wait why doesn't she know who made the thing? Can't she loving do some research? Nintendo had been the devil she fought for 10 years after becoming first lady wtf)

• Locked thread