Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mormonpartyboat posted:

general lee was a bad general

No poo poo, Stuart was basically the reason he managed to maneuver as well as he did.

Also they gave a loving awesome monument to the general who shithoused his rear end at Gettysburg.

MEADE

e: Wednesday marks the anniversary of him taking command of the army of the potomac in 100% nite crew fashion, that is being woken up at the crack of dawn thinking he was under arrest for some bullshit charge or another.

FAUXTON has issued a correction as of 00:35 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

im still thinking that this is all political theater so they can add in meaningless amendments so pence can cast the tiebreaker, but im hoping it isnt

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

someone please link me to a single billionaire who is a good person doing good things. surely there has to be one or two.

You first; you're the Saudi trust fund baby.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Turdfuzz posted:

i heard about this on the readio this mornin n there was a fight or something idc

ive done a lot of shrooms. only fighting that goes on during a mushroom trip is the fight to not vomit and/or whether or not to tell the God manifesting in your cat's judgmental face to gently caress right off

so im calling bullshit

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also now she's revealed that any tory can get fabulous cash prizes by holding their votes hostage, so she spent a billion and still can't really do anything

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

radical meme posted:

You first; you're the Saudi trust fund baby.

yo I asked you a question

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Ironstache on hardball!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FAUXTON posted:

No poo poo, Stuart was basically the reason he managed to maneuver as well as he did.

Also they gave a loving awesome monument to the general who shithoused his rear end at Gettysburg.

was expecting longstreet

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Asproigerosis posted:

I am mostly from the scots side if that matters. Also my other half is polish/ukrainian.

depends on whether we're counting the slavs as white

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lol don't engage with radical meme on any level please and thank you

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

MEADE

if i ever get rich im going to buy stone mountain and have it changed to a mural of Sherman posing dramatically as he lights a mansion on fire while slaves hang the master behind him

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You wouldn't bust a grape in a food fight.

that wasn't an invitation to stab me jesus christ

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

ive been told that memes are good and cool though

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

NecroMonster posted:

but i wanna call him a cuuuuuck

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

if i ever get rich im going to buy stone mountain and have it changed to a mural of Sherman posing dramatically as he lights a mansion on fire while slaves hang the master behind him

i'm down to make this a kickstarter

stretch goals can be a laser show

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

suck zone escapee trying to dethrone baloogan from the cuck throne

I would never ever try to dethrone Baloogan. Besides Baloogan hates me, he tells me so every time he probates me.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Get a load of that cat.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

but i wanna call him a cuuuuuck

you can say that radical meme is a cuck without actually talking to or humoring radical meme in any way

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

that's kind of my point though like everybody think sir nose has full control but the rest of parliament has had the balls gun shone on them and it's time to loosen up that coalition rear end

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Like, I get that you represent your state but the implication that the bill would be cool if it was OK for your state and a death sentence elsewhere is pretty ghoulish.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mormonpartyboat posted:

was expecting longstreet

or ewell lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

radical meme posted:

I would never ever try to dethrone Baloogan. Besides Baloogan hates me, he tells me so every time he probates me.

fidel castronaut has made a huge mistake

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
we're all cucks down here

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

reignofevil posted:

Get a load of that cat.

GET A LOAD OF THAT CAT

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i found out like a year ago that Robert E Lee is like my great great uncle

probably my only claim to fame

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

fits my needs posted:

Lol all those fuckers benefited directly from social welfare and entitlement programs, but will gently caress us all to be just a little more richer and powerful than they already are.

Zuck will be the answer

its like american psycho larp convention

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

TwoStepBoog posted:

condolences

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Got a new camera and was testing it out, ended up getting this awesome shot of my Maine Coon in the kitchen looking happy!"

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

lots of posters cannot wrap their brains around parliament having more than two parties

didnt most third parties lose like all of their seats

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Like, I get that you represent your state but the implication that the bill would be cool if it was OK for your state and a death sentence elsewhere is pretty ghoulish.

She's the senator from Alaska, her state is megafucked in this legislation. gently caress reelections, she'll be murdered by a cancer patient if she votes yes.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Murkowski means this thing is dead even without Paul right

I mean I assume nothing until the vote happens but I have hope and I want to swat that down now before it spreads

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Salvor_Hardin posted:

states rights, motherfucker!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

TwoStepBoog posted:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Yinlock posted:

that wasn't an invitation to stab me jesus christ

Just wanted to quote Jay-Z! I didn't mean it!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Donkwich posted:

coalitions can be formed with all of those other parties and the tories have alienated every third party that would coalition with them except literal terrorists and ukip, whom no longer has any seats

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Donkwich posted:

there's actually 3 main parties right now UK-wise, and even 1 more party above 2 improves things so incredibly much

scotland also has their "gently caress the uk" party which does pretty well for obvious reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

we're very similar only addicted 2 different drugs

yeah im addicted to pot and youre addicted to weed

• Locked thread