Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

What did they say when you told them that their lives weren't worth defending?

That's a stupid question. Everyone's life is worth defending but if your idea of defending someone's life is killing some one else, then your just wrong. My god, use some common sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

radical meme posted:

Oh no, did that make you feel better?

lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

logikv9 posted:

to be honest i don't get this post at all

well a "meltdown" is when someone gets overly mad at something, often to comedic effect

does that help

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Hillary 2020 posted:

Rip the bandaid off.

i agree

sides its not like gop voters would hold Rs accountable if they fail to get Trumpcare through so lets light this bonfire

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
I was amused before it, I am amused now as well. So no. Today I learned you aren't an unsourced quotes gimmick.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Chokes McGee posted:

well a "meltdown" is when someone gets overly mad at something, often to comedic effect

does that help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOmD-xqK2Es

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FAUXTON posted:

Looks like someone who would panic-blame shrooms he's never even gotten near trying before.

Like how do you even make that kind of mistake on psychedelics, they don't blind you or anything like that, they turn shag carpet into writhing mats of earthworms and cause stucco patterns to look like melting cheese. They don't make you try running your drat friend over. Hell they probably make you just sit in a parked car gawking at the space shuttle-esque field of displays in the dash.

Pot did that to me 20 years ago if it was good. Getting lost trying to find parties, on roads I knew like the back of my hand lol. Never killed anyone thank God. Put the stang in a ditch trying to park once, but every one at the party came outside and just pushed it back up on the road with their arms. Good times

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

was wondering what happened to him it's been a while

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Notch has weighed in on Brown Moses's tweets

https://twitter.com/notch/status/879489093834489857

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

etalian posted:

UKIP pretty much got wrecked

They'll be back once the Ukippers realize how much the conservatives suck. The party may have taken a blow but their base is still out there

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

radical meme posted:

That's a stupid question. Everyone's life is worth defending but if your idea of defending someone's life is killing some one else, then your just wrong. My god, use some common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdbKz5CyhA

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

radical meme posted:

:chloe:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

logikv9 posted:

It's a biting critique of the Japanese government's handling of fukushima, which was not nice at all

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Gringostar posted:

well yeah

but the actual south?

lol

his men started a bunch of fires and were drunk and looting some town, when he strolled up on them he was all "well poo poo happens when you are treasonous town" then smiles and rides on

nc is actual south :colbert:
we was just smart enough to not really get into the whole rebellion thing cuz the state was mostly petty bourgeois and small farmers at the time and didnt have anything rly to gain either way in that stupid war

and we get teh right to call it the war of northern aggression cuz the only reason we seceded was because lincoln told us to go on a suicide mission against every state that bordered us

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

hahha common sense what the hell

lol violence bad

i ain't seen someone this simple since clawshrimpy but at least i guess not having to hear about what fictional cahracters they think are gay, or autistic or gay and autistic is an improvement

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

radical meme posted:

I dunno man, it worked during world war 2

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lessail posted:

radical meme's use of the semicolon is confusing;

I've always thought it was appropriate. I'll have to research that.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

oh yeah???!!? *shoves hand under yr waistband and jacks you off real hard*

this is triggering :smith:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
donald;;;trump

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

radical meme posted:

I've always thought it was appropriate. I'll have to research that.

research yourself a job you bum

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

logikv9 posted:

He's drinkking the liberal tears

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

radical meme posted:

counterpoint: white supremacists

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

well all of my history and social studies books produced by the us government said that violence is bad

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

counterpoint: white supremacists

OR like a terrorist

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

thats good
the man was a fool to side with virginia but both sides really wanted him
the war stretching out for so long is largely due to lees mastery of tactics
he was bad in many ways but as a general he rly was top notch

he was one of the few that understood 'aggression is good' but his successes were almost entirely dependent on decisions made by men under him and not himself combined with fighting the parade of idiot union generals who alternated between cowards and fuckwits

after chancellorsville, when jackson died, lee did almost nothing but profoundly stupid things, and then he was up against grant who actually knew a thing or two

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

dems lose either way

if it doesn't pass, the gop blames them for obstruction of making great healthcare for all americans

if it passes, the gop blames them for not helping them make great enough healthcare for all americans

may as well just pass the loving thing and let all the trump voters die

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

nice quake lamps

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Can't get enough winning!

Just heard that my brother in law (super Randian) got laid off from his manager position along with a hundred or so others. He was even told that they were doing this because they see a stock market drop in the future so they are preparing.

Also, my wife's company has instituted a program to help cut costs without laying off anyone (but they are not ruling that out in the future).

I, on the other hand, work at a publicly funded school in a state without a budget for 3 years now.

I AM SO TIRED OF WINNING!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

this is triggering :smith:

im sorry friendo ill edit it out if you want

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

well all of my history and social studies books produced by the us government said that violence is bad

Bing bong

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

NecroMonster posted:

The only way to defeat violence is through protests where everyone is dressed in suits and no one causes the police too much trouble and we all live in racial harmony.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
is twitter broken for anyone else

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

mormonpartyboat posted:

he was one of the few that understood 'aggression is good' but his successes were almost entirely dependent on decisions made by men under him and not himself combined with fighting the parade of idiot union generals who alternated between cowards and fuckwits

after chancellorsville, when jackson died, lee did almost nothing but profoundly stupid things, and then he was up against grant who actually knew a thing or two

Killer Angels is such a good book.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Matoi Ryuko posted:

OR like a terrorist

oregon state motto needs some work

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Trump is just going to be a fall guy for another global economic collapse isn't he

and he'll be bailed out

trump, nature's first fall out boy

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Inspector Hound posted:

I remember being loving glued to the thread where he said he was in the Bush white house staff and that condoleeza rice smelled good and everyone smelled their hands after shaking hers

Link?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

violence has solved literally all of the world's problems (involving tyranny)

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

fits my needs posted:

The only way to defeat violence is through protests where everyone is dressed in suits and no one causes the police too much trouble and we all live in racial harmony.

yeah just like mlkjr and gandhi i say in an extremely ignorant of history way

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Lessail posted:

is twitter broken for anyone else

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

• Locked thread