Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Broken Box posted:

helen hunt actually

*shrug* I'm running a shameless knockoff of nitecru.

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/Day_crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Doomtalker posted:

*shrug* I'm running a shameless knockoff of nitecru.

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/Day_crew

And Ed Balls signed up. like I give a fukk

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Really wanna hear that guy from This American Life talk to that one pro turmp serviceman who didnt wanna get sent to die in the middle east under warhawk Hillary.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

zen death robot posted:

I just made Squizzle an IK so someone will hopefully update the Trump thread title once in a while again

:rip:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Montasque posted:

Reading all the RUSSIA RIGGED THE ELECTIONS posts by people just seems like wishful thinking.

So far I haven't seen any real evidence that Russia rigged the elections. Obama knew they didn't rig it, and that's why he didn't bother pushing things any further than he did.

I know it breaks people's brains to face the reality that your country is so hosed that they elected Trump, but that's what happened. People are loving idiots.

eh, they certainly tried to influence it, and there's mounting evidence they provided support to trump's campaign through various forms

but continuing the investigation into keeps giving trump the chance to get his own microscopic dick tangled with his ties, because he's an incompetent geriatric dementia sufferer who has to be the center of attention

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter posted:

Really wanna hear that guy from This American Life talk to that one pro turmp serviceman who didnt wanna get sent to die in the middle east under warhawk Hillary.

:votegop:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Trump's lust for defying the press seems to be normal 'I do what I want' to the point of undermining his own people. Yet again. Good thing

Fidel Castronaut posted:

And Trump is commenting on other stuff because he doesn't know poo poo about Syria and leaves that crap to Mattis. POTUS' job is simple: watch TV, tweet abt it, and say things are going good. He is an excellent POTUS. MAGA

He can't even do that without loving it up.

You know, only in a Republican administration could we get a senile old rear end in a top hat with a lovely wig going apeshit and everybody around there with a Liberty University degree just nodding with all the sincerity and effectiveness of a bobblehead without thinking maybe someone should slap him around. What is he doing to do, call the five people left in his circle to maybe fire you and do you a favor?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I usually want to blame a vast neocon conspiracy for stuff like this, but with the DoD in the dark and the State Department a ghost town I think we might actually be in a Trump's Razor situation where the divest possible explanation is correct and Jared's talked him into bombing Syria after they watched Wag the Dog together

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
nice :smith:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm made of bologna wrapped in bologna with a bologna core

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

eh, they certainly tried to influence it, and there's mounting evidence they provided support to trump's campaign through various forms

but continuing the investigation into keeps giving trump the chance to get his own microscopic dick tangled with his ties, because he's an incompetent geriatric dementia sufferer who has to be the center of attention
plus the republicans have had the means to rig the election numbers themselves since at least 2003 when absolutely nothing was done about improving the security of electronic voting machines

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

I'm made of bologna wrapped in bologna with a bologna core

nice to meet you MR PRESIDENT

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Nice

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

I usually want to blame a vast neocon conspiracy for stuff like this, but with the DoD in the dark and the State Department a ghost town I think we might actually be in a Trump's Razor situation where the divest possible explanation is correct and Jared's talked him into bombing Syria after they watched Wag the Dog together

I actually agree with a joementum post?!

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

MariusLecter posted:

I remember that one. I still can't wrap my head around people who thought Clinton would be a bigger loose cannon than Trump.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Montasque posted:

Reading all the RUSSIA RIGGED THE ELECTIONS posts by people just seems like wishful thinking.

So far I haven't seen any real evidence that Russia rigged the elections. Obama knew they didn't rig it, and that's why he didn't bother pushing things any further than he did.

I know it breaks people's brains to face the reality that your country is so hosed that they elected Trump, but that's what happened. People are loving idiots.

I think liberals have sort of lost the plot on this. The story has always been that Russia hacked the DNC and others with the intent of finding dirt to damage Clinton and help Trump. That's known. The issue now is did anyone at Trump HQ know about it, and did they assist at all?

If it does come out that Russia somehow compromised the vote total that would be huge but I don't buy it. The Democrats and the Clinton machine are still powerful enough that if they'd had evidence they would have already made a bigger stink about it. Really goes to show how lovely her campaign was when people are merely disappointed by the results, rather than outraged by a result that is completely out of left field.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Joementum posted:

i like all the takes that trump is basically ed koch and he's just trying to run a city hall instead of the WH

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

America is over

it was a ... mostly bad run

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

BeOSPOS posted:

I actually agree with a joementum post?!

What next, admitting Russia is a place or that some things are markedly more bad than others?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zen death robot posted:

I just made Squizzle an IK so someone will hopefully update the Trump thread title once in a while again

hail satan

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

America is over

hail satan

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

euphronius posted:

America is over

heh yea but we had some wild times eh like that time w/ the wars or that slavery thing

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

euphronius posted:

America is over

I liked the part where we went to the moon :buddy:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pook Good Mook posted:

I think liberals have sort of lost the plot on this. The story has always been that Russia hacked the DNC and others with the intent of finding dirt to damage Clinton and help Trump. That's known. The issue now is did anyone at Trump HQ know about it, and did they assist at all?

If it does come out that Russia somehow compromised the vote total that would be huge but I don't buy it. The Democrats and the Clinton machine are still powerful enough that if they'd had evidence they would have already made a bigger stink about it. Really goes to show how lovely her campaign was when people are merely disappointed by the results, rather than outraged by a result that is completely out of left field.

she literally called him a puppet of putin in the third debate

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/879536182559985664

freedom fries are back

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mr. Jive posted:

wait what, did you go to the moon???

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mr. Jive posted:

the moon also went to the moon

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

galenanorth posted:

So I have a near-minimum wage remote data entry job for real estate (aggregating listings from websites), and this is from the community website for a subdivision with a country club and homes in the $800,000 to $4,200,000 range up to 15,000 square feet:

"Any leftover foods cannot leave the property. We sometimes prepare more food than is necessary in order to make sure that your buffet always looks full."

I suppose food for decoration is the least egregious thing, though, a lot of places do that

:smith:

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

euphronius posted:

I confused my points.

If the Clinton machine had evidence that vote totals were changed, rather than merely disappointed by results on the low side of the margin of error they would be screaming bloody murder.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Flavius Belisarius posted:

wait what, did you go to the moon???

The kindred blood of true Americans transcends space, time, and Republican redistricting

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

deathbysnusnu posted:

What next, admitting Russia is a place or that some things are markedly more bad than others?

what's a good vodka to help me forget the next 3-7 years?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Pook Good Mook posted:

There's also the quid pro quo. Weird or nonexistent motivations for conceding Crimea in the GOP platform, wanting to end sanctions, giving Russia back their spy posts in the US, etc.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

BeOSPOS posted:

the cheapest you can find?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pook Good Mook posted:

I confused my points.

If the Clinton machine had evidence that vote totals were changed, rather than merely disappointed by results on the low side of the margin of error they would be screaming bloody murder.

how could she claim that .... before the vote

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

BeOSPOS posted:

Methanol bought from a street corner in Vladivostok chased with rubbing alcohol.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

hail satan

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

euphronius posted:

If he was literally a puppet of Putin then why didn't she and the dems fight the election like they did the Florida recount in 2000?

Rhetoric is one thing, but reality is another. Did the Russians hack the DNC? Yes. Did they work with the Trump team? MAYBE(thats why the investigation is important).

Did RUSSIA hand the election to Trump through manipulating vote totals? Most likely not.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I miss nightcrew. I am guilty of being a white dude, though. Please execute me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Flavius Belisarius posted:

conceding Crimea in the GOP platform

this did not happen

• Locked thread