Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

NecroMonster posted:

....pnc,tuation is for reatards yeah::;:! i said it?

look at e e cummings over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
tbf i'm more angry about zillow copyright trolling mcmansionhell than anything trump has done for months

:mad: I will pay for that woman's legal expenses, bring back my architectural satire

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
have a nice night y'all

https://twitter.com/IronStache/status/841878511023468545

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

he seems to have a weird thing against agitprop even though it's clearly been successful so far on the alt right both online and irl
some find it a really hard thing to accept that people can be that stupid

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the bigger twist is that the GOP as a whole is apparently willing to go to bat for russia lately

That's not a twist. Right wing, money worshippers are more global and cohesive allies than any other international group of people on the planet. ISIS, the GOP, Russia's kleptocrats, they're all feeding into and helping each other. Their show of unity is inspiring~!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

inshallah

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

BeOSPOS posted:

look at e e cummings over here

haha cum

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

Trump: if I lose the election is rigged!
Also Trump: Hillary had 3 million people vote illegally for her.
*russians infiltrate voting registries maybe altered data, while RNC has been actively purging voter rolls.*
Some guy: hmmm maybe this election wasn't above board???
Everyone else: what's wrong with you spouting conspiracy theories!

my favorite is when the "everyone else" is someone from the left. again, even if these theories were utter bullshit, and Russia had nothing to do with the election, what the gently caress does it matter? say the craziest things imaginable about your opponent, and win. bing bing bong bong motherfuckers

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

randy is up there w/ herbie as far as comedy names go its not quite as good but it decent

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

If it gets bad enough maybe he'll do a walkthrough of area 51 on Fox news

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

This is dumb and easily disprovable, unironically it is exactly what dems need to win elections.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

This is dumb and easily disprovable, unironically it is exactly what dems need to win elections.

"Obama founded ISIS!"
"do you mean metaphorically?"
"No, I mean literally! Obama literally founded ISIS!"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Al! posted:

he seems to have a weird thing against agitprop even though it's clearly been successful so far on the alt right both online and irl

I hate it so much because the alt-right have been so successful at it.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Nichael posted:

"Obama founded ISIS!"
"do you mean metaphorically?"
"No, I mean literally! Obama literally founded ISIS!"

Obama "Well, who am I to argue?"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bing.
Bing.
Bong.
Bong!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm confused by these recent trump tweets. it's like saying that you are innocent because the police failed to stop the crime

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

If it gets bad enough maybe he'll do a walkthrough of area 51 on Fox news

yeah right only after he gets ICE to clear out the aliens

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

NecroMonster posted:

obama is mother's good boy

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Your Personal Muse posted:

I'm confused by these recent trump tweets. it's like saying that you are innocent because the police failed to stop the crime

or that you are guilty because the police shot you during a routine traffic stop while you complied fully with them and with the laws

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Your Personal Muse posted:

"it's smart that I don't pay taxes"

entitled daddy's boy thinks he's above the law? woahhh

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

BeOSPOS posted:

They've got to be naturalized at this point they've been here since the forties

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

note: it's not actually anything like that i just wanted to do a "lol cops murder people" thing

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

BeOSPOS posted:

Trump to super man: go back to Krypton you freak!
Superman: *starts bawling*

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Obama misheard him as "Obama found Isis" and was really touched republicans were coming around.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Nichael posted:

my favorite is when the "everyone else" is someone from the left. again, even if these theories were utter bullshit, and Russia had nothing to do with the election, what the gently caress does it matter? say the craziest things imaginable about your opponent, and win. bing bing bong bong motherfuckers

Trump truly has won.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

Trump truly has won.

when they go low, we go high!!!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

NecroMonster posted:

Obama: "Clearly the intelligent American voters will see through all of Trump's rhetoric and vote for sound and solid policy"
American voters, in crucial swing states: *Fart*

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

reignofevil posted:

Obama misheard him as "Obama found Isis" and was really touched republicans were coming around.

Obama tell all is definitely going to pin point his not giving a poo poo anymore at a much earlier point than we expect, probably pre-re-election

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

Obama: "Clearly the intelligent American voters will see through all of Trump's rhetoric and vote for sound and solid policy"
American voters: *Fart*

pam pam pam pa ram
pam pam PA RAM
*fart noise* *laughter*

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Montasque posted:

Trump truly has won.

embrace the new norm, you can call it whatever you want; normalizing, desensitizing, dehumanizing, delitizing, it don't matter. but you need to embrace it before they ekep winning

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Obama tell all is definitely going to pin point his not giving a poo poo anymore at a much earlier point than we expect, probably pre-re-election

it was before the 2010 midterms.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Another thing people have to understand when it comes to Russia is it's by no means a single issue. The Russian stuff deserves attention, but so does the :votegop: healthcare plan, the fact that they're poisoning our environment, and the fact that milquetoast boring candidates aren't going to win. There can be many problems at once you see.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

NecroMonster posted:

embrace the new norm, you can call it whatever you want; normalizing, desensitizing, dehumanizing, delitizing, it don't matter. but you need to embrace it before they ekep winning

Accelevangelism

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

sound and solid poo poo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Nichael posted:

when they go low, we go high!!!

Remember when Rubio tried to go all Trump, and two weeks later he was out of the race?

Thats whats going to happen if you play his game.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Accelevangelism

if you don't speak the language, if you don't live in the same reality, how you expect to put the breaks back on?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

Remember when Rubio tried to go all Trump, and two weeks later he was out of the race?

Thats whats going to happen if you play his game.

no, that's what happens when rubio plays his game

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

All vodka is made by distilling it to grain spirits and then watering it down

Just buy Everclear and water it down on the fly. Nearly pure ethanol is certainly going to be useful to have around one the bombs start dropping

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lil' Marco and B-b-big Don!

*wild applause*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

not living in the same reality is why they lost in the first place

• Locked thread