Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
They probably just both bought the same off-the-shelf Wordpress template

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kafka Syrup
Apr 29, 2009

Bogan King posted:

https://twitter.com/JoshButler/status/879550735267938305

The implication here is that it is OK to steal poo poo.

I like the logo that's a rip-off of Medicare.

Frogfingers
Oct 10, 2012

Lid posted:

Festival of Dangerous Ideas is Gone Ski

I'm a little disappointed, the FODI was really good for a few years.

Bring it to Melbourne where it belongs.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

racing identity posted:

They probably just both bought the same off-the-shelf Wordpress template

It's the Libs. They paid mates way too much money who proceeded to do nothing till the last minute and then steal something.

-----------------------------------------------------

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Bogan King posted:

It's the Libs. They paid mates way too much money who proceeded to do nothing till the last minute and then steal something.

-----------------------------------------------------

I dread to loving think who he's talking to... Cori Bernardi? Anders Breivik? ISIS?

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

It looks like the PM from the name at the bottom of the screenshot?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Yes, Britain's hung parliament and Jeremy Corbyn's success does signal a death of neoliberalism and a return to the post-war consensus. Very astute of you Eddie.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Kafka Syrup posted:

I like the logo that's a rip-off of Medicare.

I noticed this too and I wonder if it's to trigger lefties

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
http://thefairgo.com/whos-your-grand-daddy-tfg/

What the gently caress. It's like they're just slamming together words from an episode of Dear White People.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
QLD Govt gonna bankroll Adani - well Galilee Basin projects but we all know what that means [ABC]

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I think QLD Labor is the biggest nail in the change from within coffin. The whole party got wiped out by Newman and saw a surge of new memberships because young lefties felt like renewal was on the cards only for them to get elected again and be one of the biggest threats to the Great Barrier Reef in modern times.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

sink queensland as the basis for a new reef

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Every time I go to the theatre district in Melbourne I get accosted by bloody beggars and homeless drug addicts.

I don't have anything else to add, but they trapped me in my car while having a barny about who broke whose bong and then when I got out of the car the entire area smelled like piss.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

JBP posted:

I go to the theatre district

*extremely bourgeois voice*

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

JBP posted:

Every time I go to the theatre district in Melbourne I get accosted by bloody beggars and homeless drug addicts.

I don't have anything else to add, but they trapped me in my car while having a barny about who broke whose bong and then when I got out of the car the entire area smelled like piss.

Sounds like you deserve it

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Oh yes, heaven forbid that a bloke engage in culture without being beset by endless torrents of stagnating piss.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
I'm sorry you couldn't enjoy your jaunt in the theatre district because some homeless people had the nerve to exist

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

I thought JBP was talking about federal parliament.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

JBP posted:

Were you seeing Mamma Mia!?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Only Melbourne is hipster enough to have a man hit in the head with an axe in a barber shop brawl [ABC].

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Looks like one of those Apex gang barbershops.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

:stonk:

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Snipers don't use cannons, so still not sniping.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

JBP posted:

Oh yes, heaven forbid that a bloke engage in culture without being beset by endless torrents of stagnating piss.

And yet... you post here

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

I agree with most of those points, but probably not in the way they're thinking them.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Doesn't address homeless piss situation. No stars Tony.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Wait what ? Is that real ?

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012
What's the last one supposed to mean?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

hump day bitches! posted:

Yeah Tony isn't sniping again.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

MonoAus posted:

What's the last one supposed to mean?

Defund anything for minorities and call a spade a terrorist.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

hump day bitches! posted:

Yes, it's the landing page for Abbott's website

--------------------------------------

Bio-hacker Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow, his legal name, had the Opal near-field communication (NFC) chip cut down and encased in bio-compatible plastic inserted into his hand [ABC]

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party (SFF), which holds two Upper House seats, have secured Mr Muir in an ambassadorial role for issues in his native Gippsland.

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!
How is only letting in migrants who will be able to work instantly help housing prices Tony? Are housing prices being kept up by the upward pressure of people who can't afford to buy houses? How does that work Tony? Are there a bunch of poor migrants just bidding up prices on million dollar properties for kicks and loving giggles?

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

tony's insanely loving stupid, hope this helps

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Futuresight posted:

How is only letting in migrants who will be able to work instantly help housing prices Tony? Are housing prices being kept up by the upward pressure of people who can't afford to buy houses? How does that work Tony? Are there a bunch of poor migrants just bidding up prices on million dollar properties for kicks and loving giggles?

He's not really up on the whole mortgage thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABtlI2Wk3Ws

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

BBJoey posted:

tony's insanely loving stupid, hope this helps

The point about nationalising power to guarantee supply and ending coal subsidies is pretty solid though.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Navy member deployed on border patrol operation dies, Defence says
2017-06-27T17:31+10:00
A Royal Australian Navy member deployed on a border patrol operation has died.
The person, who has not yet been named by Defence, was deployed on the patrol boat Cape Inscription as part of Operation Resolute.

In a statement, a Defence spokesman said the cause of death was not yet known.

"On behalf of the men and women of the Australian Defence Force, the Chief of the Defence Force extends his deepest sympathy to the family, friends and shipmates of the deceased member," the statement said.

"Defence is liaising with local authorities and the cause of death is not yet known. As such, it is not appropriate to provide further details at this time."

More to come.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

TheMightyHandful posted:

Navy member deployed on border patrol operation dies, Defence says
2017-06-27T17:31+10:00
A Royal Australian Navy member deployed on a border patrol operation has died.
The person, who has not yet been named by Defence, was deployed on the patrol boat Cape Inscription as part of Operation Resolute.

In a statement, a Defence spokesman said the cause of death was not yet known.

"On behalf of the men and women of the Australian Defence Force, the Chief of the Defence Force extends his deepest sympathy to the family, friends and shipmates of the deceased member," the statement said.

"Defence is liaising with local authorities and the cause of death is not yet known. As such, it is not appropriate to provide further details at this time."

More to come.

No more deaths at sea.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/879554583759962113

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JBP
Feb 16, 2017