Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

People just focus on the part about Michael Jackson being weirdly life long friends with a young boy, assume it is true and then filter out the rest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I think it adds to the thread and demonstrates how so many of these stories end up being accepted as true in the first place.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I once was going to go to my girlfriend's house to plan a thing out for her, cause she was returning from a trip.

I forgot her keys.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
As someone who's gone to walk a dog and then left the house sans dog I can totally believe someone could go to the vet and forget the dog.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Well, the customer is always right :colbert:

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

fuckin... nice one m8. ledge.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Usually if you notice there's some know it all nerds playing the trivia you just make the next round sports questions and have it be for so many points that the previous rounds were meaningless.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Usually if you notice there's some know it all nerds playing the trivia you just make the next round sports questions and have it be for so many points that the previous rounds were meaningless.

In my experience it's always the sports nerds that win those things, the one who has every stat memorized for every sport going back to the 50s and will never shut up about their fantasy football team. The only true nerd-defeating questions are the ones about TV (especially reality TV) or pop culture/celebrity stuff in general.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
So I finally manage to get a date with this girl. I pay for her tickets and buy us soda and popcorn (yes, the ridiculously expensive movie concession soda and popcorn). Then while we're sitting there waiting for the movie to start, this loving CHAD walks in and starts flirting with my date. Then the loving SLUT has the audacity to start giving this CHAD the soda and popcorn that I PAID FOR. They're practically making out during the movie previews. I was literally shaking so hard that I had to get up and leave. loving whore.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Non Serviam posted:

I don't care about pride, but I don't like the display of sexual fetishes in public. That's not a sexual identity, that's just weird kinky poo poo that you need to display in public (obviously doesn't extend to LGBT)

This is kinda how I feel too, but I just chalk it up to being too prudish in public for pride I guess and keep my bi rear end at home. None of their business who I'm rubbing genitals with anyways.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Pffft. I’ve thrown a kettle over a pub.

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

wouldn't it be funny if...... people you expected to behave a certain way.... behave another, opposite way??

at least it's not another story about a stereotypical 'scary' definitely not a black guy loving pokemon or animal crossing or whatever.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Yeah, and was instantly fired and replaced by the next drone who has been sitting by their phone waiting for the call to come in.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I'm just so interesting, it can't be helped

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Sisal Two-Step posted:

You know, that one ancient egyptian language.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

ok

e: this post was shared on facebook as a screenshot of the post on facebook

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

The Snoo posted:

ok

Note the lack of a selfie with James

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm the B word

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Old guy was just gutted that she didn't like his Gangnam style performance.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
you can tell that's fake because in irl life females never reward you with hugs for defending their honor

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Slime posted:

As someone who's gone to walk a dog and then left the house sans dog I can totally believe someone could go to the vet and forget the dog.

Annoying Tumblr-ese notwithstanding, yeah completely believable. My brother-in-law has done this once or twice as a kid.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

The Snoo posted:

ok

A typical day in the life of James? Lady, maybe you should teach your small child to keep his poo poo out of stranger's business before he gets his poo poo wrecked.

These loving woke children man, only like half of the millennial's kids are going to reach adulthood if they don't learn to keep their loving mouths shut.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

My eyes were rolling already but when I got to the "make sure your heart was okay" line they started defying the laws of physics and rolled into another dimension.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Woke children are always just repeating what they've heard adults say. I can't even fault parents for it because it's better than raising your kid to be a bigot.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I feel like this is believable, though. I once met a crusty trucker guy whose little Yorkie went everywhere with him. Her name was Tiny. :3:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
She is a girl, like my sister.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

sweeperbravo posted:

Child assumes gender, clearly not woke enough. Send to the re-education camps! :commissar:

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

sweeperbravo posted:

go on...

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Did she do that thing girls do sometimes at the Y where they pretend to put their hair in a ponytail but then don't?

snipermonkey
Jun 30, 2010

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Did she do that thing girls do sometimes at the Y where they pretend to put their hair in a ponytail but then don't?

:newlol: ROFLMAO I'M CRYING :newlol:

This thread should really have a crying emote, just so people know how much I'm crying and to point out that I get that reference.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

I am literally shaking.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Why the gently caress would you even imagine this?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
that 70 year old woman probably also complained about Zero Suit Samus objectifying women

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

Why the gently caress would you even imagine this?
I too find the Nathan Drake part a bit of a stretch.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

did this happen? maybe. i will leave it to the thread to decide.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Those all sound like pretty legitimate things an aging, balding white guy slumming it at a community college teaching kids who don't care for his class in the slightest beyond fulfilling a GE would say while trying to come off as cool and hip, hth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

it did, thank you.