Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nanomashoes posted:

Sounds like a sensible pragmatic progressive who will restore civility and dignity to the nation.

zuckerberg will lose when trump literally gives him a swirlie during a presidential debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wow he met w general sessions in the cloister room???

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

between bloomberg, david brooks, eric schmidt and i dont know how many others how many of these ghouls at the aei forum were hillary endorsers lol

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
many people have asked who i am, and now i will tell you: i am the son of Voice of Reason, and i will not rest until i complete my late father's magnum opus, In Defense of George W. Bush

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Shear Modulus posted:

between bloomberg, david brooks, eric schmidt and i dont know how many others how many of these ghouls at the aei forum were hillary endorsers lol

Robert Barro is speaking. He's that oily piece of poo poo Josh Barro's dad.

Josh Barro is like the ultimate hard right but Woke #NeverTrump guy. Media liberals love him

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

wow he met w general sessions in the cloister room???

w/a candlestick

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/starlasworld/status/879460189522591745

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

imagine how much cheaper healthcare would be if we arrested doctors and used them as prison labor

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

or he would be if all the people in the crowd weren't chanting for Bernie while he gave his promo

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

well rn they're a cartel

uh i mean guild

uhhhh i mean ASSOCIATION

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

zuckerberg will lose when trump literally gives him a swirlie during a presidential debate.

74 year old fat gently caress Trump ain't giving anyone swirlie, but if he has Corey Lewandowski do it, that's just as good.

Also what's with pharma opposing single payer? You'd think having 50 million new customers with reliable health insurance buying your drugs might not be so bad for business.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

The Nastier Nate posted:

74 year old fat gently caress Trump ain't giving anyone swirlie, but if he has Corey Lewandowski do it, that's just as good.

Also what's with pharma opposing single payer? You'd think having 50 million new customers with reliable health insurance buying your drugs might not be so bad for business.

Because a lot of the people who run these companies also have fingers in the insurance pie and a stable system healthcare system would probably require a lot more price oversights than it does now.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

one of the benefits of single payer systems is massive collective bargaining power and price dictating ability wrt pharma products, which would inevitably be exercised eventually even if the initial prices were enormously in pharma's favor

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

like the whole reason drug reimportation from canada is a thing is because their single payer system looks at the american prices for drugs and says "lol no"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

yes, doctors are a human right, thank you.

im sorry i didnt really read what she said but i assume that she will agree with that

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

oh so you want clean drinking water? i guess sewer plant workers are SLAVES now

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
does this mean dancers are slaves to the rhythm?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

The Muppets On PCP posted:

does this mean dancers are slaves to the rhythm?

slippery doc
Jan 17, 2006

kill the boy,
save the man

oh so you think you have a right not to be murdered? WELL I GUESS POLICE ARE JUST SLAVES THEN HUH?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Pharma is against single payer because any single payer system will necessarily have price controls to make it actually possible

pharma isn't against government healthcare if there aren't any price controls. witness medicare part d.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

heather is right that slavery is a good way to keep costs down

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Shear Modulus posted:

enslave the ceos, imo

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Shear Modulus posted:

Hillary Clinton could tell her all about that.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

incredibly, libertarians are still somehow stupider than the trumpos

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
how the gently caress is wasserman still holding on

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

She won re-election in 2016 by 16 points.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/879657646147735552

e:

WhiskeyJuvenile has issued a correction as of 12:51 on Jun 27, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

She won re-election in 2016 by 16 points.

her district is bad dems central

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

Canova sucked hard

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

apparently hillary is releasing a children's book version of "it takes a village"

i wonder how cute the slaves in the book will look

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Condiv posted:

apparently hillary is releasing a children's book version of "it takes a village"

i wonder how cute the slaves in the book will look

lol, that just reminded me about Chelsea's "She persisted" book that didn't even include Warren.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Thoguh posted:

lol, that just reminded me about Chelsea's "She persisted" book that didn't even include Warren.

Now can't go raising the profile of other actually electable women democrats

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

"when elizabeth warren was slapped down from speaking out of turn by some republican douchebag who invoked some ancient rule to 'silence' her, it wasn't even worth mentioning"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

KomradeX posted:

Now can't go raising the profile of other actually electable women democrats

Lets dispel with this notion that Elizabeth Warren is nationally electable

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

extra extra, read all about it. i've got the latest harlan hill news straight from the source

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

My wife bought a "Nevertheless she Persisted" onesie.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

extra extra, read all about it. i've got the latest harlan hill news straight from the source

I'm the three women that always seem to have to wash their hair whenever Harlan wants to hang out

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

zegermans posted:

My wife bought a "Nevertheless she Persisted" onesie.

:sever:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

it takes all the effort in the world to not comment "momma's little piss boy" on all of his statuses. i don't want to lose my access here

• Locked thread