Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

who's harlan hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Shear Modulus posted:

who's harlan hill

cmon

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Shear Modulus posted:

who's harlan hill

Karl Barks posted:

momma's little piss boy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zegermans posted:

My wife bought a "Nevertheless she Persisted" onesie.

for you or for her

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ok i looked him up on wikipedia and he seems to be some "democrats for trump" guy but i guess im missing or forgot the comedy

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
A doctor is a voluntary slave to their art and trade for the benefit of society.
They literally signed up for it

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

ok i looked him up on wikipedia and he seems to be some "democrats for trump" guy but i guess im missing or forgot the comedy

based on recent actions, one would assume that "democrats for trump" seems to be a good percentage of the party.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/813624705219436544

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

who's harlan hill

his mother's food piss has to be piping hot

no no no no no, this won't do. mother likes it very hot

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

for you or for her

hehehe

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i went to school with harlan hill for 7 years

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

What's his middle name, what kind of middle name starts with Z

Zachary I guess?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

i went to school with harlan hill for 7 years

How many times a day was he swirlied?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

zegermans posted:

How many times a day was he swirlied?

let's just say he was not the most popular kid at school. his parents are rich af tho

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

he told me he had a realty business in 7th grade. i think his parents just bought him a bunch of property and he "managed" it

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

rich people live in a different world ya'll

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

who's harlan hill

a bowtie wearing weenie who was originally a bernie supporter but then went trump when he lost the primary. he's partially the reason hill folk think that all the bernie bros voted for trump, along with a bunch of fake reddit posts.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Postal workers are slaves.
They could just work for UPS instead of a state funded thing.

Also UPS workers are slaves because they gotta uphold mail laws.
They could just work for a private courier and snoop on your mail.

Private couriers workers are slaves because they are whipped by the law for exercising their right of agency on any object trusted to them, due to the same mail laws.

Laws make slaves, anarchy is the only freedom.
Anarchists are slaves to their oppositions

There is no free will

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

ThndrShk2k posted:

A doctor is a voluntary slave to their art and trade for the benefit of society.
They literally signed up for it
Seriously though I wouldn't want to go to a doctor that didn't agree to the oath and the other standards of medicine that they have to accept when becoming what is essentially a public service facilitator.
And if you're a public service facilitator then... you do what the state says to do!

Bing bong simple.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Karl Barks posted:

let's just say he was not the most popular kid at school. his parents are rich af tho

media people either come from wealthy backgrounds or came from absolutely nothing but regardless of origin are desperate, ever-thrashing parasites that seek to extract every bit of cash they can from every one they can

Serf
May 5, 2011

also i would prefer to be treated by a doctor who was in it to actually help people than a doctor who just wanted the money

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm a progressive who likes to get things done.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

a bowtie wearing weenie who was originally a bernie supporter but then went trump when he lost the primary. he's partially the reason hill folk think that all the bernie bros voted for trump, along with a bunch of fake reddit posts.

As a reddit connoisseur and sommelier, calling them all fake is a pretty big handwave. People were very mad and willing to guzzle every single right wing concern troll that Breitbart put out.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Frijolero posted:

Easy there Stalin

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Serf posted:

also i would prefer to be treated by a doctor who was in it to actually help people than a doctor who just wanted the money

yeah if they made med school not the stupid quarter million dollar sink that it currently is and changed doctor pay accordingly, it would do a lot to weed out the people who spend their lives looking at shriveled white dicks because that's where the money is

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I only believe in libertarian medicine wherein the doctor and the patient lock in combat in the state of nature and only one emerges.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

ThndrShk2k posted:

Postal workers are slaves.
And if that wasn't bad enough, their masters make them toil in the snow, rain, heat, and gloom of night. So shameful that we let this go on in our society.

Serf
May 5, 2011

seems to me that we should be paying people for even wanting to go to med school because

a) that poo poo is hard af
b) holy poo poo you're responsible for human lives
c) you're providing a service that every single human being is gonna want access to

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Never,_ever_come_to_pass.avi

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Harlan Z Hill would make a good heel manager. So on the nose. Jesus.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

taqueso posted:

And if that wasn't bad enough, their masters make them toil in the snow, rain, heat, and gloom of night. So shameful that we let this go on in our society.
In the far off year of 2013 only a servant to the shattered remains of the system of exploitation can give hope to a recovering America

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

seems to me that we should be paying people for even wanting to go to med school because

c) you're providing a service that every single human being is gonna want access to

and it's not like it's an environment overpopulated with labor to begin with.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

who in the gently caress thinks harlan hill represents bernie supporters jfc

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
harlan z hillary

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hot take: he became a trump supporter to further his career

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Frijolero posted:

I still can't believe this came out of her mouth and it makes me laugh every time

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Serf posted:

Free College*!

*only for public servants

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Shear Modulus posted:

just look at him lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Jazerus posted:

who in the gently caress thinks harlan hill represents bernie supporters jfc

People who want an excuse to shout at Those Bernie Bros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shear Modulus posted:

think weenie hut jr.

• Locked thread