Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

thrawn527 posted:

Oh I'm not saying all, or even half, would. But 4-6 would be enough to stop a bill. For example...today.

They'll do what they're told.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol jamss okeefe is the reason why most orgs have a strict policy of don't talk to the press or public + refer them to the PR dept

it's so easy to get some rando who technically works there to blab about his personal opinion and then act like he represents the whole organization

like okeefe could get a boom mic operator on secret camera saying trump sucks and his viewers would eat it up as PROOF OF LIBERAL BIAS

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
cnn is dead, just look at their ratings

*covers russia to boost ratings*

FAKE NEWS

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

deathbysnusnu posted:

I genuinely wonder if the Cruz and Lee faction is paying lip service for it being not conservative enough, but are actually acting on the rational assumption that taking away 15 million people's health care in the year before an election might be a bad thing and their idiot base just wants them to puff their chests anyway.

the bizarre thing about it is Cruz appears gettable, he's been doing the "concerned, but I hope we get to yes" poo poo

It's Johnson and Lee who are howling from the rafters.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

she's been saying how happy she is about the bill being dead all day.

How brave of her

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BresPolitico/status/879790394476724224

someone is bad at screenshots

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Reality Winner posted:

imagine wanting to get laid by james okvfefe

I think it was actually the lady that got kicked out of shakespeare with the guy who was shouting about the gerbils that filmed it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

alnilam posted:

i love that trumbp is just perpetually frustrated and confused about why his cockamamie fox news grandpa ideas don't actually work

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmao

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/879771598210945026

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
This bill probably had like 30 yes votes hahahahahahaha

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Reality Winner posted:

There's a long list of attractive black souled monsters that O'Keefe can use for his operations. His first splash featured this woman pretending to be a human trafficking victim a welfare scammer trying to get advice on how to break the law

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
SOURCE: Leaked document shows that the Trump [VOLUME] is real and it is incredible.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

deathbysnusnu posted:

I genuinely wonder if the Cruz and Lee faction is paying lip service for it being not conservative enough, but are actually acting on the rational assumption that taking away 15 million people's health care in the year before an election might be a bad thing and their idiot base just wants them to puff their chests anyway.

Lee's basically as safe as a cow in Kolkata. Cruz doesn't care about human beings beyond his need of human corpses as homes for his pupae.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lol why would he post this

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

make karaoke great again

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

its literally the first result if you GIS bar code time magazine

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Concerned Citizen posted:

i think every other senator is gettable and paul is just holding out to try and get a better deal, as he did when the house side was voting.

except that any deal to appeal Paul makes the thing harder for Collins and Heller to accept

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lol remember when Breitbart died

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

STOP RAPING PEOPLE *falls over in own poo poo*

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Reality Winner posted:

i'm gonna assume o'keefe wasn't the date

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

They'll do what they're told.
Only if they think it will work out for them, which they didn't today.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Joementum posted:

fun fact: the house version of this bill passed by one vote and the house will need to vote again on whatever the senate passes

Hey, and Steve Scalise, who voted yes the first time, is in the hospital undergoing rehab and recovery!

Eh, he'll probably get wheelchaired in and vote yes to applause.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i'm gonna assume o'keefe wasn't the date

james o'keefe... in a wig

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Spoeank posted:

its literally the first result if you GIS bar code time magazine

ahahahhhaha

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

let's not forget that trumps golf course along the Potomac River west of DC has a memorial sign for an imaginary Civil War battle there that did not actually happen in actual consensus reality

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
So, the Republicans are the Shadows, and the Democrats are the Vorlons. It all makes sense

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

glad to see that cnns responses is basically eh who gives a gently caress hes just some shmuck instead of freaking out and firing the guy and making a huge scene about how thats not what cnn is

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

Wasn't the official cause of death listed as "cocaine-induced heart explosion"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
in this analogy,

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the flood of people coming out against it means that they're pretty sure it's dead in current form, nobody wants to be the 51st vote to kill the Obamacare repeal but LOOOOOOOOTS of people want to be the 52nd

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
why isn't andrew brietbart added onto the clinton body lists?? he was a proud and healthy man

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

Wasn't the official cause of death listed as "cocaine-induced heart explosion"

while him being a druggy is funny, in reality he literally raged himself to death

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

So, the Republicans are the Shadows, and the Democrats are the Vorlons. It all makes sense

who are you

what do you want

*record scratch*

what do you want to do with your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/mj_lee/status/879790886661623808

so brave

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

zegermans posted:

Feel good moment of the day.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

This is a snapshot of a mentally stable and healthy man 2 weeks before he died mysteriously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4od4QQVK1o

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

who was that woman who refused to be lured aboard o'keefe's sex yacht? i think she worked for cnn or something

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

not me i am very good at them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

William Bear posted:

Hey, and Steve Scalise, who voted yes the first time, is in the hospital undergoing rehab and recovery!

Eh, he'll probably get wheelchaired in and vote yes to applause.

they've also gained some members since the original vote through special elections because democrats are incompetent

• Locked thread