Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
as a proud survivor of violence, i am proud to vote to bring the violence to them :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Iron Crowned posted:

So, the Republicans are the Shadows, and the Democrats are the Vorlons. It all makes sense

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmfao

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Joementum posted:

they've also gained some members since the original vote through special elections because democrats are incompetent

to add further insult to injury there are no scheduled congressional baseball games coming up

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/879785197834653696

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Kazak_Hstan posted:

lol donald trump is not going to win a fight with disney world

of course he is

most corporate boards don't have the balls to risk a sitting president saying mean things about them on twitter

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

they'll never impeach trump because their own base would rip their bones out with their bare hands for that betrayal

But if they can't work with him anymore, he will be quietly encouraged to resign, either for "health reasons" (which will be spun as "the lying media and libs drove this hard working man into sickness with their cruelty and lies") or "for the good of the country" which will be spun as ("the lying media and libs are actively sabotaging America because they hate trump so much")

there's exactly zero chance that Trump resigns. if people start telling him to resign, the chance will drop into the negatives and he'll probably publicly ridicule them on Twitter

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:rip: :smith:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

perry pretends to be an orb man but he is a fraud

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

imagine having the o'keeffe mindset where luring an unsuspecting woman into your floating dildo museum under false pretenses makes you the good guy

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

im very excited for this new reality where every major bill fails at unexpected places and makes the current "republican political genius" eat poo poo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i need more allowance

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Zikan posted:

im very excited for this new reality where every major bill fails at unexpected places and makes the current "republican political genius" eat poo poo

current republican political genius Harlan Z Hill's head is inflating because his tie is on too tight

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the whole government is incompetent morons because the electorate is mostly incompetent morons

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Is he still really wearing those fake glasses.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

imagine having the o'keeffe mindset where luring an unsuspecting woman into your floating dildo museum under false pretenses makes you the good guy

everyone still willing to vote GOP has some level of psychosis so yea this is easy to imagine

:votegop:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
:yooge:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Main Paineframe posted:

of course he is

most corporate boards don't have the balls to risk a sitting president saying mean things about them on twitter

on the other hand, most corporate boards are not Motherfucking Walt "we will bury you in court" Disney with a quite literal army of lawyers like the siege scene in Lord of the Rings and they each bill $1000 an hour to which Disney just says "lol what I didn't even feel that"

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

alnilam posted:

The funny thing is perry has actually been a decent doe secretary and has been pretty supportive and even defensive of the doe's clean energy goals etc. Kind of a pleasant surprise

He's been willing to go with job cuts at national research centers that's going to push back advances in energy tech for years.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

james o'keefe... in a wig

would

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
he has to bottom though

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
there's a condom museum in amsterdam. i would totally go to a dildo museum.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

Well you know....it's about the IMPLICATION. :heysexy:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

____:votegop:
_____/
:yooge:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

here lies Andrew Breitbart

dead of anger while on a toilet

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Reality Winner posted:

there's a condom museum in amsterdam. i would totally go to a dildo museum.

there's one in San Fran but I can't remember the name

they have the old sewing-machine style electric ones and everything

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/status/879793150587543552

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Spoeank posted:

its literally the first result if you GIS bar code time magazine

https://leoamoretti.wordpress.com/tag/time-magazine-text-tutorial/

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

at what point are we going to maybe have too many of these

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

:sniff:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

trump is a political genius *muslim ban details e tire administration, it continues to be a huge trashfire*

well paul ryan can save the republica *ryans eats poo poo on first ahca attempt, forces unpassable bill to pass the buck to the senate*

mitch mcconnell is the true leader of the *writes crazy bad bill that alienates moderates and tea party extremists, can't calm down trump and has the president attacking the people he needs to convince*

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

the bitcoin of weed posted:

at what point are we going to maybe have too many of these

:yooge: :yooge: :yooge:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

logikv9 posted:

perry pretends to be an orb man but he is a fraud

i like my orbs round .

what's been going on how's the healthcare bill doing what else is dumb?
I've been moving the last 24 hours

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Main Paineframe posted:

of course he is

there's exactly zero chance that Trump resigns. if people start telling him to resign, the chance will drop into the negatives and he'll probably publicly ridicule them on Twitter

disney telling trump to gently caress off would actually be fantastic for them since dieneyworld gets most of their money from foreigners (they get most of their money off of hotels and most chuds don't use them) and disneyland is in ca

plus they are extraordinarily lgbtq friendly

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the disney hotels at the parks are goddamn crazy expensive

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

mdemone posted:

there's one in San Fran but I can't remember the name

they have the old sewing-machine style electric ones and everything

do they have kirk johnson's power drill

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
What was this weekends tick tick tick thing?

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

JOHN CORNYN LIKES TAKING IT IN THE BACK DOOR

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

:yooge::sadcoke::smugdon::chaostrump:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

rick perry is so so dumb