Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mr. Sharps posted:

wait whats this about retweeting youtubers i looked at trumsp twitter (ugh) but could not find??

this morning the president of the united states retweeted a sixteen year old GTA V glitch youtuber who goes by the name "Jeff Tutorials"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I like how she runs through the entire emotional gamut of the Trump era in like ten seconds. that little side-eyed check to see if everyone else is in the same reality. Wondersome!

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

hmmm can't see tromps hands...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

everything's going to be okay. well look at the cyber maybe. Barron is very good at the cyber.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Ekster posted:

reminder that the first time trump tried to push the repeal through he tried to threaten the freedom caucus and they were like "lol nope"

then they sent Daddy Pence and he was just so disappointed that they cried out of shame and voted yes

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nuclearmonkee posted:

robort morrow owns and if you dont agree gently caress you

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I hadn't actually laughed yet today but this one got me.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Joementum posted:

this morning the president of the united states retweeted a sixteen year old GTA V glitch youtuber who goes by the name "Jeff Tutorials"

Ah Barron must have gotten a hold of his phone (this joke was probably already made sorry).

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Lisa Murkowski is giving Ted Stevens a run for the money on "most entertaining Alaskan senator to have on the national stage"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/879800929830043648

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

i like my orbs round .

So ladies, if the orb is round,
And you want a Saudi Prince throw down
Dial 1-900-ORBSALOT
And kick them angled thoughts

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Interesting, yes very interesting, Lisa, that my staff put you sitting right next to my fat sweaty body. I wonder how that could have possibly happened....

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Ekster posted:

at this rate i seriously doubt trump is going to get even a single legislative victory in his entire presidency lmao

9-O VICTORY

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Admiral Ray posted:

then they sent Daddy Pence and he was just so disappointed that they cried out of shame and voted yes

what really boggled me is that they hated bannon but were somehow moved by pence because ???

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Ekster posted:

what really boggled me is that they hated bannon but were somehow moved by pence because ???

cause he hosed a horse

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
"I'm gonna give it to you straight, folks. I love pee pee. I love to have a woman pee pee on me and it's causing me a lot of problems with the governing and the blackmailing and I just want you to know that I love to have a bladder full of warm yellow tinkle pour on my face. So, are we going to do health care? Where's somebody at? Stand up somebody. Somebody doesn't want the attention but somebody is a great friend. Love you, somebody. Rosebud is my daughter."

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ekster posted:

"Oh god fine yes I'll vote for it just please don't stare at me with those dead eyes anymore!"

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Stefan Heck owns

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Joementum posted:

Oh so now he's at fault for interacting with the Nation's youth!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

no no, let him keep going

I want to see where this ends up

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Come 2018 it's going to be "Look we hate Obamacare. We wanted to get rid of it, but we didn't have enough republican senators. Give us more republican senators and we'll get rid of it.

Then they'll get more Republican senators.

it would be very surprising for the republicans to not get more republican senators in 2018 based on the map.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I want 'em real bright and spherey
So light up that juicy bubble
Orbs-a-Lot's in trouble
Turnin' Palestine to rubble
So I'm lookin' at cube videos
Four cornered bimbos rollin no flow
You can have them square ho's
I'll keep my women like rolled dough

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

no no, let him keep going

I want to see where this ends up

i want to see a picture of the turtles face while trump fucks everything up

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
*republicans hold all 100 senatorial seats, every single seat in the house, presidency, and appointed every single justice* obstructionist dems

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Schnorkles posted:

it would be very surprising for the republicans to not get more republican senators in 2018 based on the map.

It would be very surprising if there's still human civilization on Earth in 2018.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/879802582495055872

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

William Bear posted:

It would be very surprising if there's still human civilization on Earth in 2018.

*nods grimly*

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Took my daughters to Disney World two weeks ago. We stayed in the New Orleans resort and they loved it so much. They got every Princess' picture and autograph (except Moana) and had a blast everyday.

Yep, it was expensive and we saved up for this but it was worth it. Now we return to our regularly scheduled "vacations" of trips to the hometown library and the zoo/museums two hours away!

Also, I noticed the Hall of Presidents being shut down and I remembered that there were issues involving Trump so my wife (who does not follow politics) got a good laugh about it when I told her.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

William Bear posted:

*looks at calendar*

goddamn it's 2018 in like six months. how the gently caress is time both accelerating and decelerating?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

Chaos goes both ways and Trump is an expert craftsman of chaos and it has increasingly manifested in harm to his party.

Which owns.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

holy poo poo he's going to try to intimidate two sitting senators by being a big tough alpha male at them

please let this cement both as nos that would be swell

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

its because he doesnt give a real gently caress poo poo what they pass or who passes it, he just wants to gently caress over obama and claim victory.

is there a livestream of this.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

FART OF THE DEAL

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Joementum posted:

lmao I was trying to figure out why this random was verified when I saw the tweet

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

tacodaemon posted:

FART OF THE DEAL

:chaostrump:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is there a livestream of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptmM-m7Cl8U

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TwoStepBoog posted:

Stefan Heck owns
This but Stephen Heck in Alpha Protocol

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

so is the "rape is a pre-existing condition" still in this version of the repeal or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

what in the what loving what

• Locked thread