Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

Even without the events of forty years ago, I think man would still be a creature that fears the dark.

chutche2 posted:

So, re: blast weapons.

How do you think things went wrong? Not enough playtesting, or maybe a disconnect between how playtest games were played vs average games in the wild? It seems pretty universally believed that they dropped the ball on this one.

They used the same simplified rules from the old Codex; Cityfight, which worked cine enough there, but the points costs weren't revised enough to compensate, so many weapons end up a little expensive for their effects (not all, though - mortars and plasma cannons are totally fine, for instance). Minor shifts would make the underperforming weapons much more relevant - for instance, I'd love to see the Thunderfire Cannon's 4d3 shots go to 4d6 if the target has 10 or more models in the unit. I think they started conservative though and can easily amp things up later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harkano
Jun 5, 2005

Zuul the Cat posted:

There are a number that you guys can use. Here's an older guide, but it still works:

JesusIsTehCool posted:

SRM told me this

I think more or less GW hasn't really said how these guys are going to fit in exactly, I plan on just treating them as tactical, assault, and devs. One of the things that really threw me for a loop was the transfers have a "XIII" transfer, and there are only 10 squads in a company, maybe it was intended to be cut in half to make a "X" and "III" but its kind of confusing.

JesusIsTehCool posted:

Do they ever wear that on their shoulder pads? I thought the shoulder pad numbers were squad markings? They also give you "XI" transfers, this is in addition to the 5 "IX" they give you. yes they could just be giving you ten "IX" but why would they print half of them backwards and the other half normal, also why give you 10 "IX" when there are only 5 hellblasters but only give you 5 "III" when their are 10 intercessors.

Also I think most of our questions are less about how things were, its more about how primaris marines fit into the structure. Hellblasters aren't Devastators, they kind of fill a similar roll, so are they replacing the Devastators in 2nd company? are all the Devastators in 2nd company being replaced by hellblasters, or just some? I mean there are a lot of things that could change

Awesome thanks guys. I just wasn't sure if the Hellblasters were considered as 'Devastators', since as you mention that's normally the slightly bigger suit of armour.

Also wondering how the Primaris will fit into the Chapter in general, what with the UM order all being kind of laid out and static. Since I'm not sure which numbers they should have, I might leave the decals off until we find out a bit more.

Sharks Dont Sleep
Mar 4, 2009

In pairing luxury automobiles with large predatory felines we have achieved reality ahead of schedule.

GreenMarine posted:

Here is my first finished Primaris:

Custom loyalist Thousand Sons successor as of yet unnamed.

Hmm, maybe "Sanguine Grackles?" "Cruor Crows?"

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

JesusIsTehCool posted:

SRM told me this

I think more or less GW hasn't really said how these guys are going to fit in exactly, I plan on just treating them as tactical, assault, and devs. One of the things that really threw me for a loop was the transfers have a "XIII" transfer, and there are only 10 squads in a company, maybe it was intended to be cut in half to make a "X" and "III" but its kind of confusing.

The new book basically has Primaris Ultramarines operating as an 11th company

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I'm just about to move and 90% of my ham poo poo has been packed up for the past week. I found I had some Prometheum Relay Pipes, spray primer, and a handful of paints and lovely brushes that weren't in taped up boxes yet, and I started working on them. I feel like one of those really desperate folks who pick up cigarette butts off the sidewalk to try and get a nicotine fix.

Ilor posted:

Is it wrong that I was listening to the Badcast while painting Infinity miniatures? Was I breaking some kind of unspoken rule there?
Turn in your badge and gun, you're off the force.

moths posted:

Not the best photos, but these are the Celestial Lions my friend Lexx painted up for the LGS! The star chart on the flag was a nice touch.

(Retributor gold is apparently a dream to work with.)
Those guys look excellent. That's a real sharp scheme and the quality of painting is rock solid. Can confirm that Retributor Gold is great too; I've used it for all my golds since it came out.

GreenMarine
Apr 25, 2009

Switchblade Switcharoo

BULBASAUR posted:

Nice blood raven

I just don't like the name Blood Raven :(

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
What are the weapons on the Plague Marines in the Dark Imperium set, btw?

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008

GreenMarine posted:

Gore Crows?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

GreenMarine posted:

Sanguine Corvus?

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

The Bee posted:

What are the weapons on the Plague Marines in the Dark Imperium set, btw?

There's a plasma gun, some bolters, and a couple dudes with power fists.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

GreenMarine posted:

Here is my first finished Primaris:

Custom loyalist Thousand Sons successor as of yet unnamed.

Huh, that actually looks a lot like the scheme I'm using for my Blood Angels. I definitely like the finished product.

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

Harkano posted:

Awesome thanks guys. I just wasn't sure if the Hellblasters were considered as 'Devastators', since as you mention that's normally the slightly bigger suit of armour.

Also wondering how the Primaris will fit into the Chapter in general, what with the UM order all being kind of laid out and static. Since I'm not sure which numbers they should have, I might leave the decals off until we find out a bit more.

I had a similar question for my Blood Angels because in the Primaris Book it shows the all four helmet variations (Blue for Heavies, Yellow for Assault, Gold for Veterans and Red for everyone else). My guess is going to be that BA hellblasters will have Blue helmets and so on.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

TheChirurgeon posted:

There's a plasma gun, some bolters, and a couple dudes with power fists.

Alright, awesome. From this page, the main thing that has me confused is the mace of sorts in the bottom-left guy's hands.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

moths posted:

Not the best photos, but these are the Celestial Lions my friend Lexx painted up for the LGS! The star chart on the flag was a nice touch.

(Retributor gold is apparently a dream to work with.)

These are great. Get more shots of them if you can.

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS

The Bee posted:

Alright, awesome. From this page, the main thing that has me confused is the mace of sorts in the bottom-left guy's hands.

I think that's a stick grenade.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

The Bee posted:

He's pulling out a grenade. Loadout on the plague marine squad is a plasma, 5 bolters, and a power fist/bolter.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Felime posted:

He's pulling out a grenade. Loadout on the plague marine squad is a plasma, 5 bolters, and a power fist/bolter.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Although is power fist / bolter a legal combo? The bullet point on their data sheet makes it sound like you'd have to replace both the bolter and bolt pistol in order to get a power fist and plasma gun.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

The Bee posted:

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Although is power fist / bolter a legal combo? The bullet point on their data sheet makes it sound like you'd have to replace both the bolter and bolt pistol in order to get a power fist and plasma gun.

the champion has a power fist and plague knife. Someone else has the plasma gun.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

TheChirurgeon posted:

the champion has a power fist and plague knife. Someone else has the plasma gun.

Exactly. "The Plague Champion may replace his bolt pistol and bolter with a power fist and plasma gun, or with items from the Champion Equipment list." Although the Champion Equipment list does have a Bolt Pistol, so I could see "bolt pistol and power fist" being the combo chosen for this set.

Proletariat Beowulf
Jan 7, 2007
I wish meat screamed as I ate it.
TOXICRENE COMPLETE!

I got yer Howling Griffon right here :clint:

Rear shot

Close-up!

JesusIsTehCool
Aug 26, 2002

TheChirurgeon posted:

The new book basically has Primaris Ultramarines operating as an 11th company

Does the new book have any more details? Like what color is associated with the 11th company or how the squads are organized?

Pretty lame for GW to give instructions on how to paint these dudes to be in 2nd company (its even on the banner of the ancient) if they already have plans to make them their own company, or maybe they are just planning on big sizing everything in a year and don't want to have to change their artwork?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

So what is up and coming in 40K after release and the new starter pack? Any kind of timeline going on or particularly probable rumors?

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS

evilmiera posted:

So what is up and coming in 40K after release and the new starter pack? Any kind of timeline going on or particularly probable rumors?

Pretty sure we know nothing other than that death guard will get a codex sometime this year.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

SRM posted:

:sun: It's all tallboys by the pool on this special summer Badcast! :sun:
https://40kbadcast.com/2017/06/26/40k-badcast-12-summertime-and-the-hammins-easy/

Oh yeah, I hate to be the bearer of grim news but Doomrider is apparently dead.
http://occultdetectives.tumblr.com/post/161918774012/tw6464-thighs-syndicate-i-find-it-weird-that

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
So is the emperor but that's not stopping him.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

evilmiera posted:

As far as we know, a Space Marines and/or Primaris Marines full codex is in July. Probably Death Guard right after that.

Alokgen
Aug 14, 2005

Are you saying I'm a sinner?

I probably already know the answer to this, but do any goons have extra Dark Eldar Kabalite Warrior Blaster arms and/or Reaver helmets? Every bite store seems to be out of stock and just about every DE player at least wants as many Blasters as they can get.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Cooked Auto posted:

Oh yeah, I hate to be the bearer of grim news but Doomrider is apparently dead.
http://occultdetectives.tumblr.com/post/161918774012/tw6464-thighs-syndicate-i-find-it-weird-that
How do you kill a demon?

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

JoshTheStampede posted:

As far as we know, a Space Marines and/or Primaris Marines full codex is in July. Probably Death Guard right after that.

drat. I knew the Marine codex was coming soon, but I didn't expect it to be that soon.

How much discrepancy do you guys think there'll be between codex and non-codex armies? I'm expecting tactics to differentiate subfactions (guard regiments, marine chapters, hive fleets, septs, craftworlds, etc.), new stratagem, warlord trait, and psyker power options, and maybe for later codexes unit rebalances, but I'm also worried these will hard swing the meta towards the most recently updated factions.

Hopefully the new traits and stratagems are more faction-personalized than overwhelmingly powerful. It's hard to see how anything beats out "free reroll" in pure efficiency, after all.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.
Thread!

I need some bits! I am adding sponsons to all of my Leman Russes that don't have sponsons and I am missing a cupola things:

I need 2 of those barrel-shaped things that go inside the sponson and allow it to turn.

I will pay real American dollars for the privilege of relieving you of these tiny pieces of plastic.

Thank you.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Safety Factor posted:

How do you kill a demon?

Isn't it saying their true name? That's why GKs have the Big Book Of Daemon Names.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
If one of your hellblasters blanks himself with a roll of one within 6" of an Ancient, do you get to roll the die to give him another chance to shoot before removing him?

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

If one of your hellblasters blanks himself with a roll of one within 6" of an Ancient, do you get to roll the die to give him another chance to shoot before removing him?

Yes

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

The Bee posted:

drat. I knew the Marine codex was coming soon, but I didn't expect it to be that soon.

How much discrepancy do you guys think there'll be between codex and non-codex armies? I'm expecting tactics to differentiate subfactions (guard regiments, marine chapters, hive fleets, septs, craftworlds, etc.), new stratagem, warlord trait, and psyker power options, and maybe for later codexes unit rebalances, but I'm also worried these will hard swing the meta towards the most recently updated factions.

Hopefully the new traits and stratagems are more faction-personalized than overwhelmingly powerful. It's hard to see how anything beats out "free reroll" in pure efficiency, after all.

If its anything like the AoS stuff, it'll be more traits and armywide special rules and spells and not much in the way of special new units or whatever.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

JoshTheStampede posted:

If its anything like the AoS stuff, it'll be more traits and armywide special rules and spells and not much in the way of special new units or whatever.

That makes sense. How does AoS usually handle new unit releases, then?

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Proletariat Beowulf posted:

TOXICRENE COMPLETE!

You son of a bitch. :argh:

Seriously though, great job! Those are some of the cleanest 'nids i've ever seen.

Xarlaxas
Sep 2, 2011

Who speaks for the Man's cub?

The Bee posted:

That makes sense. How does AoS usually handle new unit releases, then?

The rules are in the box with the model, and the warscroll is a free PDF on the page of the GW store. That's what I've seen of the new releases at least.

Only problem is that, it seems that we're not getting Datasheets for free, so. . . .

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Xarlaxas posted:

The rules are in the box with the model, and the warscroll is a free PDF on the page of the GW store. That's what I've seen of the new releases at least.

Only problem is that, it seems that we're not getting Datasheets for free, so. . . .

They did say that we'd be getting rules for the Reivers in their box, so it's pretty tough to say how things will really look moving forward.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Crosspostin'
:madmax::respek::madmax::respek::madmax::respek::madmax::respek::madmax:

A few weeks ago, I took part in a pretty unique event called at my FLGS called The Breach. It was a Shadow War event built around a murder mystery. A planetary governor had been murdered and various factions were investigating to find the guilty party, cover it all up, or simply clear their name. The kill teams represented mercenaries hired to uncover evidence. This somehow included followers of chaos, Tau, Tyranids, etc., but it's best not to dwell on that. We had 12 players and 6 games were played each round.

The campaign replaced promethium caches with evidence cards and, to compensate for the inability to spend them, recruit/rearm points could be stockpiled between missions. Special operatives were also limited, but I'll get to that. Each player was issued a case sheet where they could mark each item as they collected more evidence. We had to narrow down the murderer, the motive, and the location. After each round, the players would receive the usual number of caches as evidence cards. Winners getting d3, losers getting 1, and any others provided by the different missions.

In between rounds, the players would assemble and the winners could propose theories which the losers could refute. If a theory went unchallenged, that player could use a special operative in their next game. Alternatively, if a player refuted a theory, they could field an operative. Maximum of one. However, this was poorly handled and it became a contest to shout "No" first. The idea was that we'd have three items refuted at once, leaving the players to figure out which was the wrong component. Theories usually got stopped after the first item and there was no guarantee the refuting player had any actual idea what they were denying. Additionally, there were a few false positives that the organizer wasn't able to completely eliminate which lead to some wrongful accusations.

After theories were proposed/refuted, players could level an accusation if they felt confident in their evidence. However, an incorrect accusation would mean that the kill team would be cast out and hunted by the others. This in turn would change the mission types in games that involved them. I actually did make a wrong accusation after round 4, but the organizer let me off because it was due to the false positives lurking around.

I hope all of that gets the concept across. On to the tables! There were three awesome tables, two of which were made by the organizer himself. These are pictured below, one was a drydock and the other an asteroid/space station. There was also an underhive map made out of the GW Shadow War terrain, but I did not get a picture of it. Each table was split in two down the middle so that two games could be played simultaneously.

The second picture's from the night before so the other table's missing and there's some weird cardboard standees around.

If anyone cares, here's how my games went:
Mission One - Asteroid
Scavengers vs. Sisters of Battle
I was up against a guy who had played maybe 1 or 2 games of Shadow War before the event and it was a bit of a stomp. He ran his heavy bolter sister forward, giving my plasma gunner a clear shot on the first turn. She went down and spent the rest of the game crawling around. I got two of the three loot counters, eliminated most of the sisters, and the monster actually ate the sister with his one loot counter. I lost one guardsman, but he recovered just fine while one sister was outright killed and two had to miss the next game. Extremely rough for a squad of 6.

I advanced my sergeant and he received Combat Master, allowing him to take on multiple enemies in melee without penalty. This never came up.

Mission Two - Underhive
Ambush vs. Grey Knights
Before the game began, we rolled on the subplot table and it turned out that Gramps, the grumpy, bald fucker in my kill team, somehow how knew one of the Grey Knights and hated his guts. The feeling was also mutual. It never came up, but it was pretty fitting I wound up rolling that guy. Anyways, my Catachans ambushed a kill team of three Grey Knights and immediately took down the psilencer gunner, causing the other two to flee and cower behind cover. My plasma gunner ran out of ammo and my long range firepower was completely neutered. The gunner recovered and the other two calmed down. They then downed my two recruits and my squad bottled immediately. A loss, but one without injuries and it was honestly a pretty funny shitshow.

I had saved up 200 points between the two missions and I cashed them in for a specialist with a grenade launcher with frag and krak. This was also the first time players lined up to test their theories. I refuted one and received a special operative in my next mission. I took a tech-priest to help with ammo checks.

Mission Three - Drydock
Scavengers vs. Chaos Marines (Tzeentch)
Deployment was initially massively in my opponent's favor. Three of the loot counters were on the upper level and he had chosen that side as his deployment zone. So not only did I have to race up there to get loot, I also had an uphill battle the whole way and the slick ground subplot to really limit my movement. Credit to him, he was willing to change his choice to one of the side edges so that we both had models on the upper and lower levels.

This was easily my longest game. It was a lot of fun and was pretty back and forth. The slick ground claimed a few cultists and I took things slow. My plasma gunner ran out of ammo on the first turn again despite the re-roll from the tech-priest. My highlight of the game was when my melta gunner burned the gently caress out of a chaos marine at point blank range. At the end of the game, the chaos marines were pinned all over the board, but had 3/4 of the loot counters. They opted to bottle. Technically a win for me, but I rolled a one for my clues and received two total vs. his four.

One of my guardsmen suffered a head wound after being taken out by a flamer. It was, of course, the guy with the facial scars. He gained frenzy and had to miss my next game. I had no other injuries.

The first accusations started to fly after this round. Every single one of them was wrong and three or four kill teams were cast out and hunted, including my next opponent, another Grey Knights kill team.

Mission Four - Asteroid
Hit and Run vs. Grey Knights
The mission was meant to be Kill Team Fight, but as my opponent had been cast out, it was changed to Hit and Run with me as the attacker. This mission involves a random objective which the defender can not know about. He also starts with a random amount of models on the board with the rest coming in as reinforcements while the attackers also have a random number. Unfortunately, Grey Knights, being a smaller kill team, always take two less than the number they roll. He got allocated three models as his initial defenders and got downgraded to one. I got six. My mission objective was to eliminate that single Grey Knight in close combat.

My initial plan was to down the Grey Knight with ranged fire and move in for the kill while he recovered. I advanced and fired on him, but none of my lasguns did anything so I started moving to my specialists. I opted for my grenade launcher over my plasma gunner because krak grenades are only S6 and were not high impact. I forgot that they also did d6 damage versus a plasma gun's one. :v: Naturally, the Grey Knight ate a krak grenade to the loving face, took six wounds and died immediately. He had nothing else on the board yet so I automatically won. I tried giving him the win because I thought it'd be funnier as I had not technically completed my objective. The organizer told us that, no, I had still won. Quickest game I played all day.

To add further to this dumb bullshit, my opponent rolled a full recovery and a skill for his Grey Knight, opting for shooting and getting re-rolls to hit. Obviously, he got some sweet robot eyes to replace the ones destroyed by that krak grenade.

Once again, accusations flew in between the rounds. I attempted too, but was incorrect. However, I only guessed as I had narrowed things down thanks to those drat false positives. The organizer let me off the hook and I was not cast out. It was around now that we finally found out that players had been assigned to the various accused characters and we were meant to work with their agendas. This should've been said at the start, but the event was a bit of a trial run and this was never delineated until now. I had been assigned to the person I accused which would've been nice to know beforehand. This was a level of narrative that wasn't really needed and didn't add much to the event, to be honest.

Mission Five - Drydock
Ambush vs. Chaos Marines
Again, I was hunting a cast out warband and was the ambusher. I set up my guardsmen in three groups with one in a high vantage point consisting of my plasma gun and two lasguns. Unfortunately, I was counter-ambushed by the aspiring champion and three cultists who all appeared right next to that group. I still got the first turn, but my idiots completely whiffed and they all died horribly in melee. I never recovered and opted to bottle out after I lost a couple more models.

Luckily, all of my casualties recovered just fine except for a lasgunner who would now hate the aspiring champion and had to miss my next game. No big deal.

After round five, the correct accusation was finally made. Turns out that my patron (who I had not known was my patron until the last round and my own attempted accusation) was the murderer and was banished/branded a heretic/executed/whatever. My squad was also cast out by association, making them a hunted warband.

Mission Six - Underhive
Kill Team Fight vs. Orks
My opponent had 16 orks and most of them ran as a single blob. He also had two big shootas which were off on their own. My guardsmen hid out out on top of a building and creeped forward to rain explosive shotgun rounds and frag grenades on the approaching orks. My men were somehow charmed and very, very few of my opponent's shots hit. Even for Orks, they were particularly bad. At one point my plasma gunner was targeted in the open by a big shoota which needed 5s to hit. It rolled 5 shots and missed every single one. My opponent said it was probably karma catching up to him because he'd been nailing everything in his previous five games.

We were both down 1 leadership thanks to a mission subplot and once I downed a few Orks, the blob started breaking apart thanks to its tight grouping and failed break tests. I essentially rained down shots until they eventually bottled out. I don't think I had a single casualty. All of my downed guardsmen got back up.

In my last turn I had charged my sergeant down into the mob for shits and giggles. It was the last game and I wanted to use his Combat Master skill. He had also gotten +1 attack from somewhere and upgraded his chainsword to a power sword. He killed his first ork and consolidated into another, but they bottled out before they could charge and dogpile him.

My finally tally was 4/6 which is fine by me. I only had one bad loss and none of my guys died. My squad also wound up becoming the Catachan equivalent of the A Team, cast out and hunted for a crime they did not commit...

There may be a follow-up event in a few months and I look forward to participating again.

On to the models!

Sarge and his two melee buddies, Roughneck and Shades. Sarge is magnetized for bolt pistol/chainsword and plasma pistol/power sword so that any of his weapon upgrades can be represented properly.

The specialists: Screamer-Killer, Boomer, and The Commandant

The mooks: Deadeye, Pretty Boy, Gramps, and Pitch

These guys are specifically for Shadow War, I don't have an IG army, and I probably spent too much time painting them to a high standard. I built this squad out of two Catachan command boxes and I got a single sprue of the old-rear end Catachans for more bits, though the arms and hands on them are hilariously over-sized. I made sure the arms were properly paired to prevent models looking goofy with different-sized hands. I think the scarred face is from the Cadian command squad. I also wanted to experiment with different skintones and managed six. Googling how to paint them was kind of skeevy, but I'm glad I did it. Guardsmen should be diverse and there should be no prejudice amongst humans except for psykers, chaos-worshippers, and alien-enablers. Ideally, I would've liked to have some women in there too, but Victoria Miniatures, the only person/company I'd trust to get them right, don't have Catachan equivalents. Still, I'm really happy with my squad of babby Rambos Marbos. My personal favorite is Screamer-Killer.

:madmax::respek::madmax::respek::madmax::respek::madmax::respek::madmax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

Proletariat Beowulf posted:

TOXICRENE COMPLETE!

Rear shot

Close-up!

This looks fantastic. I'm doing a similar scheme and now I'm excited to build and paint something bigger than my test Gargoyle.