Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

eonwe posted:

lol if u block people in any medium

i have to block squizzle when im on low bandwidth cause those power ranger gifs break my fuckin balls

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Al! posted:

iirc he was also kicked out of cspam for being a bernie to trump guy

dang, shoulda Shut up, Flanders'd him

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

ma' party neva' ceases to embarrass me
:psyduck:

oh please like you never stared at meat in college

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump%27s_Real_Estate_Tycoon

quote:

Challenging Trump[edit]
If the five city levels are passed, the player then faces a business competition with Trump.[1] The object of the challenge is to go into business against Trump for a fixed number of years and then come out with higher profit, with the ultimate goal of driving him into bankruptcy. Unlike the previous missions, natural disasters and criminal activity occur which cause damage to property.[citation needed] The mobile version also allows the player to overtake Trump in the business industry.[5]

does donny accidentally do this to himself every game?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

remember when trump said in tv that he fired the head of the FBI because he wouldn't drop the Russian investigation

fake knews

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

euphronius posted:

remember when trump said in tv that he fired the head of the FBI because he wouldn't drop the Russian investigation

that was 5000 years ago, and it's hard for me to think that far back

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Nuclearmonkee posted:

i have to block squizzle when im on low bandwidth cause those power ranger gifs break my fuckin balls

lol if you dont like getting your fuckin balls broken

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Reality Winner posted:

oh please like you never stared at meat in college

:mmmhmm:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Al! posted:

he's up there with redmercer and maoist pussy in mentally ill forums user heaven now

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nuclearmonkee posted:

thats fair. cant u turn off inline images on SA tho???????

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that was 5000 years ago, and it's hard for me to think that far back

I'm no lawyer but I think that was evidence of obstruction of justice

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

brugroffil posted:

yes, but it's still hilarious that he even has to do that

poo poo threat too. "pass this bill or I will work with this group who I have betrayed repeatedly and do not true me in the slightest. Surely they will help me pass it!"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

he was being sarcastic!!!!!!

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

eonwe posted:

thats fair. cant u turn off inline images on SA tho???????

i want the images but magical moving gifs end me

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

lmao

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

he has an interesting story about him joining the military and then getting a disappointed look from his father for not believing in climate change and after those like 10 minutes of intro he talks about microtransactions

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Al! posted:

and now we all are

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quote:

ANSC 307 Meats
Term Spring 2017
Meeting times and location
M W 8 to 8:50 AM, MSTC 100
Labs, various times throughout the week

Course Description and Prerequisites
Integrated studies of the meat animal processing sequence regarding the production of meat-type animals and the science and technology of their conversion to human food.

Objectives
1.To impart knowledge relating the live animal to its ultimate value as a food product.
2.To relate breeding, feeding, selection and management to changes in the ultimate composition of meat animal products.
3.To develop technological and manipulative skills in the slaughter and cutting of meat animals and the processing of meat products.
4.To introduce anatomy, muscle structure and function, chemical composition and physical characteristics of carcasses and cuts as determinants of live animal and meat quality.
5.To teach the skills of carcass identification and grading to facilitate descriptions and definitions of quality and cutability in meat animal products.

Student Learning Objectives
1.The student will understand the complexities involved in the conversion of live animals into food and by-products.
2.The student will be able to determine yield and quality grades of beef, pork, and lamb.
3.The student will know the basic anatomy and wholesale cuts of each species.
4.The student will understand the broad factors affecting meat tenderness, meat color, meat processing, and diet/health.

quote:

Lab Subject
1 Orientation and Meat Inspection
2 Anatomy
3 Pork Slaughter-Dressing
4 Pork Evaluation
5 Pork Fabrication
6 Ham Manufacturing
7 Lamb Slaughter-Dressing
8 Spring Break
9 Lamb Evaluation and Fabrication
10 Sausage Manufacturing
11 Beef Slaughter-Dressing
12 Beef Evaluation
13 Beef Fabrication I
14 Beef Fabrication II

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Fallen Hamprince posted:

he's up there with redmercer and maoist pussy in mentally ill forums user heaven now

i forgot all about maoist pussy!
:lol:!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nuclearmonkee posted:

i want the images but magical moving gifs end me

got it! ill grant u a get out of block free pass

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

jarofpiss posted:

and now we all are

by force

they let you do that when youre a celebrity

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Admiral Ray posted:

it was a class on processed meats, mostly spam and things like that. so odds are that he forgot to study and couldn't name all 55 kinds of spam.

ok well that's kind of even worse

"?? the gently caress is "bologna"?? how do you even say that?"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Do it with the poopy-pants Donnie-doesn't-want-to-be-in-church photo.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

gregday for yr consistently on point tweet posting im gonna queue up a public assistance av for yr postin welfare

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

euphronius posted:

:lol:
he will not get impeached or do any time
if someone commits a crime out in the open, and no one prosecutes them, have they committed a crime?
:thunk:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
what I'm getting at is that Rick Perry is a stupid person

a long time ago when one of my kids was like 8 we saw Perry speak at a museum dedication. After the speech my kid asked "what's wrong with him?"

He lurks here now

[edit] the kid, not Perry. I presume Perry is illiterate.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

speaking of trmup video games, Trump Management, Inc. profits a tiny bit every time I buy a game from bethesda

quote:

Board of Directors

Robert A. Altman
Chairman & CEO

Jerry Bruckheimer
Jerry Bruckheimer Films

Ernest Del
Senior Advisor

Michael Dominguez
Managing Director, Providence Equity Partners Inc.

Leslie Moonves
Chairman, President & CEO, CBS Corporation

Cal Ripken, Jr.
President & CEO, Ripken Baseball, Inc.

Harry E. Sloan
Chairman and CEO, Global Eagle Holdings, LLC

Robert S. Trump
President, Trump Management, Inc

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

we also got the people who killed themselves on TCC in pursuit of injecting their butt with drugs or taking more than perscribed amounts of stuff that makes you pass out while in 100+ degree weather in your car, the rereg guy who commits credit card fraud, gunky junket, the people who have bought me hundreds of dollars worth of avatars, anyone who backed star citizen, and anyone that stalks Star Citizen devs today.

also the goon who murdered someone over them stealing his pumpkins

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
http://meatpacking.info/2015/09/16/students-sample-spam-products/

quote:

This summer in ANSC 307 Meats at Texas A&M, during our discussion of processed meats, one of the students had a question about SPAM and what it was and how it was made. I told the class that I would see about getting some SPAM from my friends at Hormel to sample in class.

I sent an email to Dr. Jerry Cannon, one of my meat science colleagues at Hormel, to see if he could help out. Dr. Cannon said that he would be glad to send a “SPAM Sampler” so that the students could see and taste the wide array of products in the SPAM brand.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/879508985925304324

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

euphronius posted:

wrong on all counts

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

:yikes: Strat-Edgy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

not nice to scare mitch like that

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:lol:
he will not get impeached or do any time
if someone commits a crime out in the open, and no one prosecutes them, have they committed a crime?
:thunk:

yes

that's not even a hard question

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

eonwe posted:

we also got the people who killed themselves on TCC in pursuit of injecting their butt with drugs or taking more than perscribed amounts of stuff that makes you pass out while in 100+ degree weather in your car, the rereg guy who commits credit card fraud, gunky junket, the people who have bought me hundreds of dollars worth of avatars, anyone who backed star citizen, and anyone that stalks Star Citizen devs today.

also the goon who murdered someone over them stealing his pumpkins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

in your facts you say "man commits crime "

ok so what are you asking me

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

in your facts you say "man commits crime "

ok so what are you asking me

u can't use someone's words against them that's against the 5th amendment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle posted:

gregday for yr consistently on point tweet posting im gonna queue up a public assistance av for yr postin welfare

wtf thertitle change interface is hot wet garbage

might take me a lil bit to figure this out

• Locked thread