Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ya, dare.

Oh yeah, Caro, the guy who went to Syria and killed people and went to a syria torture prison and we all were saying he was dead but he ended up being alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

eonwe posted:

lol if u block people in any medium

lol if you don't block every promoted tweet until you wind up with ads for local businesses with zero followers.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I usually think these are over the top but this one is actually good

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

eonwe posted:

ya, dare.

Oh yeah, Caro, the guy who went to Syria and killed people and went to a syria torture prison and we all were saying he was dead but he ended up being alive

lol i remember that guy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

many Americans think ( because we live in a fascist society ) that enforcement is necessary for law to exist

not true !!! there are many laws that exist and are effective where no enforcement is going to happen for whatever reason . society depends on people and institutions following laws even in the abscense of enforcement !!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

u can't use someone's words against them that's against the 5th amendment

when they say it on NBC or twitter u can lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

orange sky posted:

I don't think anyone should be murdered, but why do people go crazy and shoot innocent people when fucksticks like this are around who have tried their best to be irredeemably evil

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

when they say it on NBC or twitter u can lol

this is an outrage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fallen Hamprince posted:

he's up there with redmercer and maoist pussy in mentally ill forums user heaven now

maoist pussy was a weird one because the central tennant of his marxism seemed to be "kill all the transgendered" and he didn't really care about much more than that

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

maoist pussy was a weird one because the central tennant of his marxism seemed to be "kill all the transgendered" and he didn't really care about much more than that

lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

euphronius posted:

in your facts you say "man commits crime "

ok so what are you asking me

it was a hamfisted adaptation of the tree falling in the forest philosophy exercise

it clearly didn't work

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Philthy posted:

They could sell it as the military is strong because it is run by the government and a pile of cash. We want our healthcare to be military strong. We want to not only have the worlds greatest military, we want to have the worlds greatest health care. Say it's patriotic and poo poo so they don't look like a wussy Dem.

How has there not been a proposal called AmeriCare? That sounds like the kind of poo poo JFK and LBJ would have been all over

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

eonwe posted:

ya, dare.

also seraph

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

it was a hamfisted adaptation of the tree falling in the forest philosophy exercise

it clearly didn't work

I'm autismic

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

eonwe posted:

i still don't quite believe that caro is alive

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
what kind of hosed up society do we live in where the things you say and do can be used against you? i thought this was a free country.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im sensing a new iron chef in the works

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

eonwe posted:

I don't think anyone should be murdered, but why do people go crazy and shoot innocent people when fucksticks like this are around who have tried their best to be irredeemably evil

wow eonwe

just wow

how can you say that

:killing:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

orange sky posted:

if it hurts the poor, and not the rich, it is legal

:lol:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lol is that real?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Brain Curry posted:

lol if you don't block every promoted tweet until you wind up with ads for local businesses with zero followers.

I block very few people on twitter but I had to do this because they kept throwing loving Goldman Sachs at me as the promoted tweet and I would get angry.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is the thread tag accurate? Does the health care bill have aids?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

*teaches class about different kinds of processed meat*

*makes students taste 50 different flavor combinations of the same product*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

hell yeah

put my hawaiian blood to work

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

euphronius posted:

many Americans think ( because we live in a fascist society ) that enforcement is necessary for law to exist

not true !!! there are many laws that exist and are effective where no enforcement is going to happen for whatever reason . society depends on people and institutions following laws even in the abscense of enforcement !!

like that's true, but in the nothing matters timeline, very difficult to care about

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

he messaged me on Discord a week or so ago, I have no idea how he found me

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Reality Winner posted:

another chemical attack? the first one was debunked

???

you mean the one in April?

because that wasn't debunked!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

wow eonwe

just wow

how can you say that

:killing:

:eyepop:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

more please, thanks

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is the thread tag accurate? Does the health care bill have aids?

everyone does

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Bip Roberts posted:

Lol is that real?

lol of course

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

MORE RICK PERRY
FOR ENERGY WEEK

ENERGY PERRY!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

hell yeah

put my hawaiian blood to work

i legitimately like spam and worse fine graded meat products like those salamis you get in dominican grocery stores that taste like salted rubber

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quote:

Elam’s brothers held him down on the kitchen floor while his mother screamed and hit him with a wooden spoon until a concerned neighbor knocked on the door. “I felt like I was engaged in the battle of my life,” Elam said. “I was a rebel from that moment on ... I’m still that 13-year-old kid on the floor that won’t take the medicine.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adamserwer/how-mens-rights-leader-paul-elam-turned-being-a-deadbeat-dad

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Al! posted:

:dance:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

pretty sure rick perry wears glasses to give the impression that he's 'learned'

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Has anyone told legit MRAers that their precious Matrix was made by trans women

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Al! posted:

i legitimately like spam and worse fine graded meat products like those salamis you get in dominican grocery stores that taste like salted rubber

fried spam is especially good. fried spam and velveeta on rye is the best sandwich ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

some of the greatest political thinkers of our time came out of a need to cry while mommy was giving them poopy medicines for their tummies

Chris James 2 posted:

Has anyone told legit MRAers that their precious Matrix was made by trans women

:ssh:

• Locked thread