Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey so we're getting a cool test right now on the theory that if only Obama had used The Bully Pulpit, he would have gotten _____________ through a recalcitrant Congress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al! posted:

the suck zone is turning itself around a little bit imo, basicslly since we all joined hands and sang the cspam kumbaya: Lol Hillary Owned Slaves

It was slavery, It was Dread Abuela's job training program.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Bill Clinton, rapist slave owner. Dole & those other losers never had a chance

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
News on the Ranked Choice vote in Maine

Dem controlled House voted to keep it.
So some more votes later this week.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

the suck zone is turning itself around a little bit imo, basicslly since we all joined hands and sang the cspam kumbaya: Lol Hillary Owned Slaves
nothing brings in that "nothing matters" level of je ne sais quoi like hillary having rented prison slaves

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

hey so we're getting a cool test right now on the theory that if only Obama had used The Bully Pulpit, he would have gotten gay through a recalcitrant Congress.

was that the right answer

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

:thunk:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GalacticAcid posted:

I remember a delicious meltdown in USPol when a few posters were making fun of Hillary for letting Lynn de Rothschild host fundraisers for her. They were called anti-semites for describing her as a "cartoon villain."

lol that was me

the calling her a cartoon villain part, not the meltdown

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ohno

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Zeta Taskforce posted:

Here is yet more proof that people who work for Trump are the worst of the worst.

Turns out that Trumps personal lawyer, the one who went on every Sunday program, runs a sham Evangelical Christian non profit that begs the poor, unemployed, and elderly on a fixed income to donate their last $20 so he can finance his private jet and funnel millions to his family. One gem is in 2013 they sent a fundraising letter out saying Obama wanted to send their tax dollars to abortion clinics in your grandkids middle school. But none of this matters, nothing matters.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-donations

Actually, helping republicans kill and impoverish themselves is pretty cool imo

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i might have said something about her strangling puppies for fun too but i can't remember

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I could use a good d&d meltdown to read tbh

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

ThndrShk2k posted:

News on the Ranked Choice vote in Maine

Dem controlled House voted to keep it.
So some more votes later this week.

Good.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Homeless Friend posted:

I could use a good d&d meltdown to read tbh

Just find the election night thread and jump to a random page between 10PM and Midnight.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Thoguh posted:

Just find the election night thread and jump to a random page between 10PM and Midnight.

My personal favorite part is where people suggest probations for the posters claiming that Trump is gonna win lol.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i might have said something about her strangling puppies for fun too but i can't remember

Rofl, yeah, here.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
🤔

https://twitter.com/MikeElk/status/879853278070263808

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/mikeelk/status/879853278070263808

gently caress!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Noteworthy -- Mike Elk supported Tom Perez's bid for DNC chair.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I'm not 100% certain that he specifically endorsed him for DNC chair but he was actively defending his labor bona fides during that race

Ah, edit to clarify:

https://twitter.com/MikeElk/status/830152120552783876

GalacticAcid has issued a correction as of 01:27 on Jun 28, 2017

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

:thunk:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

i hear using prison labor is a longstanding tradition, which keeps down costs, and i have been assured that the inmates can be carefully screened

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

the best part about the stupid people going all (((antisemitism))) is she's not even jewish- she married into the family

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

MaxxBot posted:

My personal favorite part is where people suggest probations for the posters claiming that Trump is gonna win lol.

I got probed on election night for saying Hillary was a bad candidate who would probably barely win.

I was wrong so clearly it was deserved.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

tom perez is great for labor, just like obama!!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

looks like there needs to be a progressove supermajority for this to happen, cant expect the democrats to adhere to postions theyve supported openly in the recent past 🤔

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
buttigieg would've done whatever that is

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
we can't let labor rights distract us from Russia or our fight against an abundance of data centers

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what i've learned from CC and his ilk is that the democrats are an anti-progress party who maintain a de facto coalition with the republicans against any sort of leftist project

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Tom Perez sucks

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

this was the shittiest persona ever

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MaxxBot posted:

Also probations for posters who pointed out stuff like Hillary's history of losing contested elections or how she didn't have a appealing anti-establishment message

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Condiv posted:

this was the shittiest persona ever

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

purest self-own of 2017

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

that's a weird lookin' RPG Maker game

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

When pressed by Payday Report to explain why they had yet to implement Perez’s pledge, the DNC said that they are still exploring ways to find the means to pay them.

:qq:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

also just lol at this democrats.txt poo poo:

“As Tom often stated while he was running for Chair, unpaid internships limit the diversity of our talent pipeline, the opportunities available to young Democrats, and the future of our party as a whole,” wrote DNC spokesperson Michael Tyler in a statement to Payday. “The current intern program was started before the current leadership was in place, but as we build our team, we’re exploring every possible means for paid internships.”

didja hear that, guys? they're exploring every possible means to not be slavemasters violating the dept. of labor standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
DNC Dating Simulator really fucken lame

• Locked thread