Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Scary! posted:

Hate to break the party, but you know oxballs/NCP don't actually believe what they say, right? They're figurative strawmen.

No, they're real and cool, and this thread is now about our very real and cool conversation with the two of them. I figure if what they were doing was a problem, they would have been probed/banned. We gotta take them seriously, they post so much, right?
:orb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

:yeah:

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

When he becomes cross with fake news russia SAD this can be heard echoing through the white house halls :frogsiren:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1uIWA7Jh4&t=24s:frogsiren:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I said conspiratorial bent, not Deus Ex 3

obama: our electronic old men and their flexibility has allowed us to make progress in the mythical city on the hills
medvedev: mhm

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I think the Trumpers have learned from their idol and just spew out nonstop controversial statements because, even if they upset people, they get the constant attention they need and crave.

It's sad they seem so fragile and insecure. It's also sad that so many of you here keep feeding into it. Sad!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Had a 93y/o patient tell me today that, "They always think you have dementia so they ask you all these questions, they asked me 'what year is it' and i really shocked them. I said, 'it's 2017, Trump is president, god help us all.' I just can't believe these people are so easily fooled, because they are the ones that are going to pay for it when their health care gets taken away." Made me lol a bit, also she had just moments before told me she wished she was dead, but it was related to her injuries not Trump.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
when I worked at a grocery store there were two regulars that we all knew by name, one of them was a big fat dude in a parka and like seven sweatshirts even in the summertime, and he was really stinky and you could smell his b.o. from like 50 yards away, and he sat in the cafe area just stinking up the joint all day, that was raymond, and the other was a pale old man dressed all hari krishna who smelled less bad but of pee instead of b.o. and he would shuffle around the store mumbling to himself and occasionally shouting a sentence fragment about jesus at surprised passerbys, and that was... ronnie, I think? it's been a minute.

anyway they each only ever spent like three dollars in a week, but it was always a great time when both of them were in the store at once, because, while they were crazy, they were always crazy in the exact same way, so you knew they were harmless, but the customers didn't, and you got to see the process on people's faces of realizing, like, oh, it's that guy? there's... something wrong with him? and they were actually really normal to talk to when you running their order. also not vagrants, like you might assume- I met both raymond's mom, who he lived with, and ronnie's caretaker.

it livened up the swing shift, but the smell did get to you after a while, so I didn't really mind when the new manager banned them from the store after customer complaints. I choose now as the moment to bring this up

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Cubone posted:

when I worked at a grocery store there were two regulars that we all knew by name, one of them was a big fat dude in a parka and like seven sweatshirts even in the summertime, and he was really stinky and you could smell his b.o. from like 50 yards away, and he sat in the cafe area just stinking up the joint all day, that was raymond, and the other was a pale old man dressed all hari krishna who smelled less bad but of pee instead of b.o. and he would shuffle around the store mumbling to himself and occasionally shouting a sentence fragment about jesus at surprised passerbys, and that was... ronnie, I think? it's been a minute.

anyway they each only ever spent like three dollars in a week, but it was always a great time when both of them were in the store at once, because, while they were crazy, they were always crazy in the exact same way, so you knew they were harmless, but the customers didn't, and you got to see the process on people's faces of realizing, like, oh, it's that guy? there's... something wrong with him? and they were actually really normal to talk to when you running their order. also not vagrants, like you might assume- I met both raymond's mom, who he lived with, and ronnie's caretaker.

it livened up the swing shift, but the smell did get to you after a while, so I didn't really mind when the new manager banned them from the store after customer complaints. I choose now as the moment to bring this up

big ol lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LifeSunDeath posted:

Had a 93y/o patient tell me today that, "They always think you have dementia so they ask you all these questions, they asked me 'what year is it' and i really shocked them. I said, 'it's 2017, Trump is president, god help us all.' I just can't believe these people are so easily fooled, because they are the ones that are going to pay for it when their health care gets taken away." Made me lol a bit, also she had just moments before told me she wished she was dead, but it was related to her injuries not Trump.

Good username post my friend.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/879734856846127104

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

This was an interesting anecdote. It made me imagine an opposite situation, a "Memento" type scenario where someone with memory impairment is repeatedly told that Trump has been elected president as a form of torture.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

This was an interesting anecdote. It made me imagine an opposite situation, a "Memento" type scenario where someone with memory impairment is repeatedly told that Trump has been elected president as a form of torture.

It's like the movie "hostel" but "hospitel"

I'll be here all week! :thejoke:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's a lol, dissed by a famine island that was cucked into leaving the EU.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Burt Sexual posted:

That's a lol, dissed by a famine island that was cucked into leaving the EU.

Ireland isn't leaving. You're thinking of Northern Ireland.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
This is the Irish woman Trump cat-called, Caitriona Perry

This is Ivanka Trump.

Caitriona

Ivanka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw

Tumble fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jun 28, 2017

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Quidam Viator posted:

But yeah, think about how far the whole process has lowered the bar, right? There has NEVER been a presidential candidate or viewership so POROUS to questionable outside influences. I mean, there's an anonymous "guy" named Jeff who has a perfectly well-established identity as a GTA V poster. The "man" make a post on twitter, the leader of the free world re-tweet it.

gently caress what a corporation thinks they can get you to think :hmbol:, how about what a distributed collective of artificial intelligences, carefully curated to make posts that catch attention? How is that any less plausible than this loving chaos timeline? You think Trump's well-oiled machine is still in charge of online messaging???

this thread makes me laugh so loving hard, and it's not at Trump

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Tumble posted:

This is Ivanka Trump.

Caitriona

Ivanka

He just thought they were his pet giraffe

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Thank you twitter for this

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Smirr posted:

it just finally hit me that donald john trump is president of the united states of america. lol

You are truly blessed to begin to receive the LOLs that can only come from such enlightenment!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Man, people are so ecstatic about having a rich, white jagoff in the White House again that their brains have melted into the same pudding-like, putrid piles of mush the president's own brain has become. I mean look at this. Look.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tumble posted:

This is Ivanka Trump.

Caitriona

Ivanka

while it is true that he has sex with or at the very least very badly wants to have sex with his daughter, this is a stretch, my man

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

IT'S A TRUMP!

(because he looks like Admiral Ackbar)

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
free oxballs dot com

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Why is Uhura from Star Trek up there? Does Dunny Temp not like TOS?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Barron, nooo! Avert thine eyes, childe! :magical:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
This account gets it: https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/879857221768798208

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

paul_soccer10 posted:

while it is true that he has sex with or at the very least very badly wants to have sex with his daughter, this is a stretch, my man

Nah he's just a plain ol dirty man? They do look similar, would do sloppiest after he got pissed on.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Catastrophe posted:

Man, people are so ecstatic about having a rich, white jagoff in the White House again that their brains have melted into the same pudding-like, putrid piles of mush the president's own brain has become. I mean look at this. Look.

I think this is ironic my dude

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Sarah Huckabee...promoted a news story she couldnt give any credibility and then complained about fake news while defending a president who gets his news from the one "news network" that is forced to call itself an entertainment channel...what the gently caress is going on in this country? Why are facts and reality a debatable thing now?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's good. About as much as Modi inviting ivanka to India for a leadership meeting on a global business meeting. Because...

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Catastrophe posted:

I know what you mean. They completely missed the comic potential of sneaking a crying Jordan in there.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

AkumaHokoru posted:

Sarah Huckabee...promoted a news story she couldnt give any credibility and then complained about fake news while defending a president who gets his news from the one "news network" that is forced to call itself an entertainment channel...what the gently caress is going on in this country? Why are facts and reality a debatable thing now?

donald trump is the president of the united states of america

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Cubone posted:

dezinformatsiya is a Russian political strategy that seeks to obscure the truth by falsely equating the unremovable subjectivity of responsible journalism reporting on factual events and information with baseless propagandistic nonsense. the idea is that if the populace is convinced that there is no such thing as objective truth, the state can get away with egregious and transparent abuse of the public trust, because even parties reporting the unvarnished truth will be unable to convince the majority of people of that, thus the bulwark that the free press provides against government corruption is defeated not in name but in practice.

it's proven to be a frighteningly effective despotic tactic, and I choose now as the moment to bring it up

Too real bro. That's not a lol :smithfrog:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

tpink posted:

Just listen to more russian hard bass music you'll get it.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

tpink posted:

sorry. I try my best

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Cubone posted:

donald trump is the president of the united states of america

what the...no way!

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

AkumaHokoru posted:

Not that she isnt batshit, but CNN being complete garbage for the last 10 years really isn't helping.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

24 hour news networks shouldn't even exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Nothing is ironic anymore.