Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

a star war betamax fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

I'm ready to wear the gooniest poo poo. except pepe. hes been ruined

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

KingShibby posted:

I miss moofwear

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Peachfart posted:

Is this going to be like the spaceships, or should we really try and come up with ideas? If it's real, that is awesome and you also should ask other popular subforums(Games, etc).
And I would buy a real Get Out frog from SA in a heartbeat.

What does your heart tell you?

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.
Can we have the 2005-era The Internet Makes You Stupid license plate frames back? Mine is pretty beat up and I'd buy a pair in a second.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
One time I saw a pickup driving around west Texas with that licence plate frame and I I was like cool, a fellow goon from something awful, the forums that I also frequent. and so I followed him home and waited until he was asleep and then I snuck in through a window and watched him sleep and stroked his hair. it was a great goon meet, would do again.

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
I will definitely buy a City Name Sports Team shirt. I joined SA when they were being sold (around then, anyway) and was an idiot and procrastinated.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Trunko posted:

One time I saw a pickup driving around west Texas with that licence plate frame and I I was like cool, a fellow goon from something awful, the forums that I also frequent. and so I followed him home and waited until he was asleep and then I snuck in through a window and watched him sleep and stroked his hair. it was a great goon meet, would do again.

I saw a guy with a city name sports team shirt at Target one time and I picked up an employee phone when he was out of view and said "You! Do you have stairs in your house!!!?" Tunnel Snakes Rule!!!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I would buy a goddamn goatman motorcycle license plate frame thrice over.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

King of Bees posted:

I saw a guy with a city name sports team shirt at Target one time and I picked up an employee phone when he was out of view and said "You! Do you have stairs in your house!!!?" Tunnel Snakes Rule!!!

Real actual thing that happened to me: when I was moving into my new apartment I was calling a moving company to make arrangements to move the heavy furniture and stuff and while making the appointment the lady asked me "do you have stairs in your house" and I froze up and was like "i... uh... um..."

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I met someone who asked me if I had stairs in my house. I told him I am protected, and we had a good laugh. And then I killed and ate him, and gained his greasy power.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug
Bring back "Nigga, I poo poo trains...now what?" But make it official

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
can i trade in my city name sports team t-shirt in medium. i'm way fatter now

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
Now I'm wondering where my CNST hat is. If we are going to go with old memes how about Jer's "oh god how did this get here I am not good with t-shirts"

PS1 Hagrid
Sep 17, 2007

Where's SA beer Lowtax

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

Hungry Bit posted:

Where's SA beer Lowtax

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Here is some more freakin' shirt ideas for you Lowtax I'll expect my royalty check in av certs thanks OP

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Seriously though I think if you just slapped some smileys and stuff on shirts people would by the proverbial "heck" out of them.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Glad to see most of he admired content was created by people who were pushed out of the forums

Makes u think

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Hungry Bit posted:

Where's SA beer Lowtax

https://www.sabrain.com ?

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did
I would buy a Hawaii shirt where the pattern was a giant overlapping pixel collage of every current and past SA forum smilie

:gbsmith:

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
A bound hardcover copy of all of my posts

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Dumb Lowtax posted:

A bound hardcover copy of all of my posts

what a gd disappointment

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

There was a shirt with the very BYOB hammock cat at an estate stale I went to. But the shirt was white, and it said Cancun so I didn't get it.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

I'd buy anything with :frog:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Camoes posted:

I'd buy anything with :frog:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah that stupid Frog is more of an SA mascot than anything else and we all know it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah that stupid Frog is more of an SA mascot than anything else and we all know it.

Frogs are cool

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Glad to see most of he admired content was created by people who were pushed out of the forums

Makes u think

How about making some little backer rewards so that if, say, people buy over $100 of dgsw merch, he is unbanned and welcomed back

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Please tell me this redirects to Goatse.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Batterypowered7 posted:

Please tell me this redirects to Goatse.

this redirects to Goatse

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Hello old friend

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
Skipped to the end to say CITY NAME SPORTS TEAM. Thanks.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Trunko posted:

Here is some more freakin' shirt ideas for you Lowtax I'll expect my royalty check in av certs thanks OP

Don Calzone

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lowtax do a monster manual type thing where all the frog emoticons are different kinds of frog people monsters you can adventure with

:frogout:
:bunt:
:smithfrog:
:pcgaming:
:puckout:

I dunno I feel like I missed half of them
do it anyway you can put in guys like "smug dragon" "pipe smoking dog" "chaos trump" "work clam" "mystery ghost" etc

E: have wtfd&d or somebody wip it up it could work
I havent' looked at the fronthpage in a wile I should check that poo poo out I guess

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jun 29, 2017

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Lowtax do a monster manual type thing where all the frog emoticons are different kinds of frog people monsters you can adventure with

:frogout:
:bunt:
:smithfrog:
:pcgaming:
:puckout:

I dunno I feel like I missed half of them
do it anyway you can put in guys like "smug dragon" "pipe smoking dog" "chaos trump" "work clam" "mystery ghost" etc

E: have wtfd&d or somebody wip it up it could work
I havent' looked at the fronthpage in a wile I should check that poo poo out I guess

lovely kickstarter card games are real popular these days, make some dumb card game out of it that costs 50 cents a pack to manufacture and sell it for $29.99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

You can even sell booster packs as new ones are added to the site

• Locked thread