Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Incels are obsessed with high-school social dynamics and high-school love because it's the last time they were forced to actually associate with other people in any length and depth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Literally A Person posted:

From last thread:

Incels are proof that the national gene pool needs a deep, thorough flushing. A nice, long famine, pandemic or civil/world war would do the trick.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

a bone to pick posted:

It amazes me how many incels find themselves in positions I've only dreamt of.

Motherfucker you have a hot college student living downstairs and all you can do is complain about how out-of-your-league she is

It's low self-esteem manifesting itself into full-blown mental illness.

Gotta wonder how the incels will turn out once they hit their 40s and 50s.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

Domestic Amuse posted:

Gotta wonder how the incels will turn out once they hit their 40s and 50s.

dead i hope

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

she got you didn't she

stupid rear end

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

How do these creeps explain Danny Divito looking dudes who are married to attractive ladies? Does it just break their brains so they pretend it doesn't really happen?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

spacetoaster posted:

How do these creeps explain Danny Divito looking dudes who are married to attractive ladies? Does it just break their brains so they pretend it doesn't really happen?

Money, power, beta cucks, "used-up women," take your pick. There's always an excuse.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

mojo1701a posted:

Money, power, beta cucks, "used-up women," take your pick. There's always an excuse.

That is the power of the logic structure they create. A beautiful virginal woman could be handed to an incel directly from one of the great creator gods and there is still a reason why sex will not happen. This is why I stick by my latent homosexuality argument.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

mojo1701a posted:

I read the last thread in horror, and am reading this one too. I can't help but try to figure out how/where I would fit onto that dumb chad/cuck/etc scale.

My wife and I have been together since we were teens and have never been with anyone else (over 20 years now). I'm a short/fat/bald dude (and was when we met) who is 100% not some chad/jock/cool person. My wife significantly above my pay grade.

These guys seem like the shallowest of shallow, I just have no way of understanding their mental situation.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Domestic Amuse posted:

Incels are proof that the national gene pool needs a deep, thorough flushing. A nice, long famine, pandemic or civil/world war would do the trick.

The Nazi is coming from inside the thread

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

spacetoaster posted:

I read the last thread in horror, and am reading this one too. I can't help but try to figure out how/where I would fit onto that dumb chad/cuck/etc scale.

My wife and I have been together since we were teens and have never been with anyone else (over 20 years now). I'm a short/fat/bald dude (and was when we met) who is 100% not some chad/jock/cool person. My wife significantly above my pay grade.

These guys seem like the shallowest of shallow, I just have no way of understanding their mental situation.

Your spot in the social hierarchy is totally beta cuck. Your wife is probably nailing 16 Chads as we speak.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Your spot in the social hierarchy is totally beta cuck. Your wife is probably nailing 16 Chads as we speak.

Hmmmmm. Makes sense. Do I miss out on being the beta provider because my wife is making a lot more money than me?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Ups_rail posted:

Hey pick glade your okay but

HAHAHA....HAHAHA

I wont continue the story of the lady or giving any more information on her, for fear of doxx'ing her, but she didnt have a happily ever after with the pizza dude, or the dude after that, or the dude after that or the two marriages after that.

So I am engaged right, I've also been in some pretty lovely lovely relationships and I will man up and admit that i ve been both the lovely person in some and the receiver in others.

My gf resents that she is paying for the mistakes of my ex's (her words) and I got a friends mom saying

"its all about compromise"

and other women saying

"you just need to communicate"

I just laugh at them and say "gently caress no"

For dinner she wants chinese? you want mexican? you compromise and get Italian? WTF

Compromise is not a panacea, I've seen first hand a friend wanted a hard mattress and his wife wanted a soft mattress so they compromised and spent a few years both sleeping lovely and finally got their own beds

She wants to go to paris for vacation you want to go to germany so you go to spain?

You wanna have kids she doesnt wanna have kids? I've loving seen that one play out, there is no loving compromise in that issue, and it got loving ugly. gently caress I lost that relationship cause I flat out told them

"this isnt something you can compromise on, poo poo it happened in my extended family and it was a god drat deal breaker"

Communication? That can make poo poo a million times worse

In my youth I believed in being emotionally available to my gf, in telling everything in being open.

I learned you dont tell them poo poo about your ex's period and that its best to

Because the truth is she doesnt need to know, she might want to know or think she wants to know but that knowledge will not make her happy.

I finally got that lesson from two experiences when I've had partners out of the loving blue bring up my ex's, Like literally out of the blue they are angry that I was with that black girl in college, I was stunned going "I never bring up your two marriages why are you bringing that up?" Then years later a woman I've had a long and unhealthy relationship with started bring up my ex's name in angry texts. That time I had the sense to say

"Those are my ex's name and I was with them, that is my past, nothing will ever change it, and I will never apologize for it, bringing it up doesnt hurt me or really matter."

The other reason I hate the "just communicate" advice is that they never loving mention something even more important

YOU CAN NEVER TAKE IT BACK

Be loving careful about what you say. Me and the girl had a thing happen. The result was her crying and me in whirlwind of anger/depression/rejection.

I kept my mouth shut because I knew expressing how I felt in the moment would not be constructive and it would be best to wait and see how I felt later, and honestly that issue has been worked on and improved.

Okay to swing back around to incels my idea is that they start at some point in their youth with a hosed up socialization. I bet the internet has exacerbated this, as they get older they get more bitter at their failure with girls, and pretty soon they internalize their being losers untill it becomes part of their own identity.

We actually have a thread for relationship trainwrecks.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

spacetoaster posted:

Hmmmmm. Makes sense. Do I miss out on being the beta provider because my wife is making a lot more money than me?

It depends. If she's below looksmatch, them I'm sorry friend you're are a beta cuck provider.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

It depends. If she's below looksmatch, them I'm sorry friend you're are a beta cuck provider.

Significantly above. I'm pulled to the side on the regular and asked how/why I'm married to her.

I'm a funny guy so I've just started winking at people who are incredulous and doing this:

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Why he's single: he's a judgmental snob who deeply resents having to be nice to people if he doesn't want to bone them on sight

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

This is great because you can tell that she has some little annoyances but that he is the most insufferable person to date ever.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That chick preggo

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Better roll up my pant legs to show off my clown shoes.

Also, is that a smart watch i see?

dudeness fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jun 28, 2017

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

That's a really good promo for that steakhouse

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Trust fund stage actor who only wants the hottest chicks and makes no effort to hide his disinterest in being a good partner is a dump me bingo by itsself.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

The way these guys react to eye contact or people looking at them is depressing. It's gotta be a low self esteem thing to assume anyone who glances at you thinks you're disgusting.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

She sounds like she had a pretty good time lol, tbf her face would be a turn off to me as well.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I want the play-by-play writeup of snobby out-of-work trust-fund New York actor.

*Huffs and snorts disdainfully when the man in front of him orders and "Express-oh"*
*Spends 45 minutes determining if he should wear the oxblood monkstrap boots with ripped jeans or the "vintage" chuck tailors with Italian wool trousers out to the gym*
*$8k/month personal trainer is three minutes late, calls father to tell him to suspend payment for the month*
*exhausting day, time to hit up a massage; the masseuse is unfortunately of average attractiveness so he doesn't enjoy it*
*too tired to read scripts for the upcoming audition, decides to reward himself to a nice glass of 18-year-old Mcclelland whiskey*
"Man, the rat race is intense. This city sure is a jungle"

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

"He did a lot of the talking."

"We had a nice conversation. She complimented me many times."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
And Billy still hasn't had sex

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

poisonpill posted:

I want the play-by-play writeup of snobby out-of-work trust-fund New York actor.

*Huffs and snorts disdainfully when the man in front of him orders and "Express-oh"*
*Spends 45 minutes determining if he should wear the oxblood monkstrap boots with ripped jeans or the "vintage" chuck tailors with Italian wool trousers out to the gym*
*$8k/month personal trainer is three minutes late, calls father to tell him to suspend payment for the month*
*exhausting day, time to hit up a massage; the masseuse is unfortunately of average attractiveness so he doesn't enjoy it*
*too tired to read scripts for the upcoming audition, decides to reward himself to a nice glass of 18-year-old Mcclelland whiskey*
"Man, the rat race is intense. This city sure is a jungle"

As much as I hate to use the "looking for someone who loves to have fun," she fits that description whereas he seems like he hates fun.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

What a loving bastard

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Beekeeping and You posted:

The way these guys react to eye contact or people looking at them is depressing. It's gotta be a low self esteem thing to assume anyone who glances at you thinks you're disgusting.
I recently had a revelation about an interaction from high school that speaks to this. I had 'dated' this girl in 6th grade, and lost contact with during Jr high. We had a class together in high school, and didn't talk ever. One day, she struck up conversation and was like 'I still have the teddy bear you gave me when we were kids.' I jokingly responded/mumbled that I probably still had the chocolate she had given me. Her response was 'ew, gross.'

I took that very simple and reasonable response to a joke about 5 year old chocolate to mean that she in fact felt it was disgusting that I, lowly nerd that I had become over the years, had kept a gift from her. Never spoke to her again, out of shame.

Low self esteem is a hell of a thing. Oh high school Slugworth, there's so much I want to tell you.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I guess he got one small victory.

"I got the Greenwich Breakfast with the filet mignon cooked per the instructions of Billy and the waiter."

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

"I just burned over two hours of my life" moans the lumpy, chester-stashed unemployable "actor" living on the Upper-East side as he returns to Greenwich for brunch

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
if a girl ordered a 100 dollar steak well done i think freaking out is the only reasonable course of action

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

I am so important that I cannot waste even a precious minute of my life on social interaction with people unless they can give me exactly what I want.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

poisonpill posted:

"I just burned over two hours of my life" moans the lumpy, chester-stashed unemployable "actor" living on the Upper-East side as he returns to Greenwich for brunch

Look man, he had to be a 'gentleman' for like 2 hours straight.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Poll: Do you think that guys parents feel embarassed by him or do they love him by dulling their edges with wine and pills?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Isn't "actor" just NY speak for "unemployed"?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Barudak posted:

Poll: Do you think that guys parents feel embarassed by him or do they love him by dulling their edges with wine and pills?

that guy's dad is too fixated on going on adventures in the sewer with Charlie to even really notice him these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
That dude is a total douche but also awesome.

• Locked thread