Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

FREEDOMMMMM

So much for the tolerant left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/877726993416060929

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

trump thought it was a true crime drama about the heroic pursuit of sibling fugitive slaves

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum
Last 12 hours of the thread deliver bigly lols that have been absent for a few days. 5/5, would repeat

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Demon Of The Fall posted:

holy poo poo its the same dude who destroyed the monument in Oklahoma a few years ago. loving lol

He'll probably be charged with terrorism now :ohdear:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
OMFG he made a video while doing it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpAeg5dbGY8

edit: FREEEEDOMMMMM!

Nocheez fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jun 28, 2017

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Smirr posted:

But why specifically single out Bezos now in that context? Hes been making GBS threads on the Wapo just fine without that. Is he trying a new angle or something
He thought Amazon is located in the Amazon rainforest and is trying to make the public aware of foreigner Jeff Bezos's attempts to influence US politics.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

heres som hot reading comprehension tips

the washington post thinks amazon is Extremely Good because jeff bezos literally pays them money to suck his dick

you don't pay taxes when you buy things from amazon

there. thats it

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nocheez posted:

lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Nocheez posted:

:hmbol:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

nigga crab pollock posted:

heres som hot reading comprehension tips

the washington post thinks amazon is Extremely Good because jeff bezos literally pays them money to suck his dick

there. thats it

Are they really reading comprehension tips if its a thing not said and another thing that's not even true?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

what's it mean when you order a frozen margherita pizza with kalamata olives NO TAxes from amazon

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
holy poo poo lol that he filmed it

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Nocheez posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lolll

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

brylcreem posted:

He'll probably be charged with terrorism now :ohdear:

They're gonna talk about this on Fox for weeks to come.
Chances are he'll get name-dropped by the 45th president of the United States, one Donald Jar-Jar Trump.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Nocheez posted:

edit: FREEEEDOMMMMM!

oh myg od

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pizzagate truther: "let me teach you guys about reading comprehension."

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Who told you that?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i love that everyone has a phone that can film everything now

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

fishing with the fam posted:

Are they really reading comprehension tips if its a thing not said and another thing that's not even true?

you dont pay taxes when you buy things from amazon in many states. also 'suckinf dick' it is a 'figure of speech'

also i thought i already proved the pizza gate was real i guess we gotta go over john podestas pederasty again :eng101:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

you dont pay taxes when you buy things from amazon in many states. also 'suckinf dick' it is a 'figure of speech'

also i thought i already proved the pizza gate was real i guess we gotta go over john podestas pederasty again :eng101:

Let's instead go over you showing yourself out of this thread you garbage person.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I hope that guy used a rental car

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

If they don't its because the state legislature doesn't require them to. Boing.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

tao of lmao posted:

Let's instead go over you showing yourself out of this thread you garbage person.

its because you dont want to know the truth about how your favorite spotrts team conspires to protect the people you find morally reprehensible

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

its because you dont want to know the truth about how your favorite spotrts team conspires to protect the people you find morally reprehensible

It's because I came here to lol at the retard president not lovely alt right conspiracy theories.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

tao of lmao posted:

It's because I came here to lol at the retard president not lovely alt right conspiracy theories.

lol stop reading the liberal brietbart idiot

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol you believe pizzagate is real :hmbol:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol you believe pizzagate is real :hmbol:

egg is gonna be on ur face when he finds the secret evidence they keep in the basement.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
is it john podestas pederastic art collection the washington post wrote a bunch of articles about or is it about hillary trying to get a convicted child trafficker off the hook and a job working for amber alert i forget which one is the secret evidence that isn't publicly avaliable information

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

is it john podestas pederastic art collection the washington post wrote a bunch of articles about or is it about hillary trying to get a convicted child trafficker off the hook and a job working for amber alert i forget which one is the secret evidence that isn't publicly avaliable information

Dude, I'm talking to the actual guy behind the forums name nigga crab pollock now: If this isn't just for lulz, bro, you should really think about seeing a professional.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/880064480725524482?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I'll get the penne please waitress *waggles eyebrows knowingly*

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

If this was true, they would just be following the example of Donald Jay Trump, President of the United States of America.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

or is it about hillary trying to get a convicted child trafficker off the hook
All the things you could criticize Hillary for and you choose her being a lawyer and doing lawyer things?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

egg is gonna be on ur face when he finds the secret evidence they keep in the basement.

The clues are all there, you just need to be willing to see them

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
whoa she was also a lawyer when her emails leaked during her tenure as secretary of state? what an incredible work ethic. #imwithher

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Avirosb posted:

All the things you could criticize Hillary for and you choose her being a lawyer and doing lawyer things?

There isn't a single lawyer amongst the right. Not one! Certainly not one that has defended a reprehensible person!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

whoa she was also a lawyer when her emails leaked during her tenure as secretary of state? what an incredible work ethic. #imwithher

Correction: Someone leaked the emails. The emails themselves didn't leak.