Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

nah everyone is allowed to have opinions, I'd think mr "THE TRUTH IS IN THE MIDDLE" would agree but nope!

*taxi screeches up to curb, hawaiian shirts flying out of trunk, sound of suitcase being flung, door bursts open*

SORRY IM LATE GUYS MY LAYOVER IN BRUSSELS ON MY WAY TO JFK THEN CONNECTING FLIGHT IN NEWARK ON MY WAY FROM ESTONIA WAS DELAYED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

This whole derail started because you quoted me, and I'm genuinely curious. Sure, others might poo poo on the posts but I dunno what that has to do with what I posted. I could see if everyone not in the US did that itt but they don't so it just leads me to assume the people who aren't comfortable admitting what nation they reside in are actually in some fringe nation of the EU with shameful policies and politicians of their own and they don't want to cop to it.

You would be the one person asking the question in good faith then.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
my career in correcting the record pays handsomely, and all my enemies kneel before me

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Toadvine posted:

Sun Chips Dictatorship

Oh man, I used to love getting SunChips at work but they replaced it with cheddar sunchips. EWW!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

nigga crab pollock posted:

this thread is just the same like three people trying to troll badly with the exact same schtick and everyone just telling them to go away

I agree, it has improved IMMENSELY

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Idgaf what your job status is but it's funny to see people rag on one country but not have the good decency to reveal their own country of residence so we can all have our fun insulting each other's countries.

Post that poo poo let's do this right :getin:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Idgaf what your job status is but it's funny to see people rag on one country but not have the good decency to reveal their own country of residence so we can all have our fun insulting each other's countries.

Post that poo poo let's do this right :frogon:

albania

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
now then, what's this about the nuances of local democratic party delegates? take your time, I saved my salary working at the borscht factory for the last ten years to be able to afford this condo for the weekend

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Like, check out this dude

Is he better or worse than Trump? If you're Polish and posting itt wouldn't you want to keep this secret? There are a number of dudes just like this all over European politics and it makes sense to want to keep that hidden while you're in here bitching about Trump like we give a poo poo.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Real countries only please

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

now then, what's this about the nuances of local democratic party delegates? take your time, I saved my salary working at the borscht factory for the last ten years to be able to afford this condo for the weekend

You only have that work at the borscht factory because my 17 sisters spent a lifetime mastering the art of peeling potatoes.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Toadvine posted:

Im in the foreign country known as florida.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Toadvine posted:

Criticisms aren't necessarily insults.
You've got to admit not using the Metric system is a tad bit silly. Even NASA uses the Metric system.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Just speculating here, but:

*thumbs nose at people in the IT industry*
*scrapes linkedin for gullible-looking companies to email ransomware*
*drives up price of bitcoins*

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I go to bed and the thread like clockwork turns to poo poo. Whelp guess I'll work hard to fix it yet again.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Avirosb posted:

Circlejerks aren't healthy.
Coal jobs on the other hand...

... are a great way for a blue collar Amercian to try and earn a living for his or her family?

Actually, just poo poo on them more all condescending like while lecturing them about the environment - that'll teach them.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

this is me, at my job, at work

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

T.S. Smelliot posted:

looking to continue freaking out for the third day in a row, eh

Duck and Cover posted:

I go to bed and the thread like clockwork turns to poo poo. Whelp guess I'll work hard to fix it yet again.

i salute your noble efforts

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Trump is fine because deep down I don't believe for a second that he secretly colluded with Russia. Maybe you could make a case that someone working on his campaign did questionable things but no one was leaving encoded letters under park benches you know?

In that sense Trump is fine but the damage to his name and his brand is everlasting. He'll go down in history remembered as a total crackpot and the worst president the United States has ever seen.

Sorry for the derail.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

VikingSkull posted:

Is he better or worse than Trump? If you're Polish and posting itt wouldn't you want to keep this secret? There are a number of dudes just like this all over European politics and it makes sense to want to keep that hidden while you're in here bitching about Trump like we give a poo poo.

Here's the kicker: People make fun of Trump because he's a funny guy and easy to make fun of.
And here's the best part: People ITT very clearly give a poo poo xD

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

the problem is that one's country of origin becomes another excuse for people with no critical thinking skills to dismiss your arguments.

"Oh, you come from Dorkmanistan? LMAO that is clearly proof that your claim that the Earth revolves around the Sun is wrong."

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

runupon cracker posted:

the problem is that one's country of origin becomes another excuse for people with no critical thinking skills to dismiss your arguments.

"Oh, you come from Dorkmanistan? LMAO that is clearly proof that your claim that the Earth revolves around the Sun is wrong."

"lol Trump got elected because Americans are fat, dumb and racist"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

935 posted:

Trump is fine because deep down I don't believe for a second that he secretly colluded with Russia. Maybe you could make a case that someone working on his campaign did questionable things but no one was leaving encoded letters under park benches you know?

In that sense Trump is fine but the damage to his name and his brand is everlasting. He'll go down in history remembered as a total crackpot and the worst president the United States has ever seen.

Sorry for the derail.

Its never the crime, but the obstruction of the investigation.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Panzeh posted:

Im in the foreign country known as florida.

Swamps are pretty cool, and I love citrus fruits

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

... are a great way for a blue collar Amercian to try and earn a living for his or her family?

Actually, just poo poo on them more all condescending like while lecturing them about the environment - that'll teach them.

I'd hate for my theoretical offspring to have clean water and sprawling nature to unfold in.
Black lung or bust, I say!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

this is true tho, americans are fat dumb and racist

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

935 posted:

Sorry for the derail.

What I want to know is, why did he publicly brag about the security of using bicycle messengers and couriers? Something about, "It's not electronic, so nobody will know?" I forget his exact quote, but it definitely got an eyebrow lift out of me.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

runupon cracker posted:

It's not fair but I'll dismiss your arguments anyway because you have an anime avatar so who gives a poo poo let's have some fun itt.

I came from Ohio, the heart of it all

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Toadvine posted:

It's not fair but I'll dismiss your arguments anyway because you have an anime avatar so who gives a poo poo let's have some fun itt.

I came from Ohio, the heart of it all

Ohio is the Alabama of the Midwest

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Listen I don't care you make fun of my job, brick house or country. I'm just here to tell you about the good news

The piss tape is real

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Listen I don't care you make fun of my job, brick house or country. I'm just here to tell you about the good news

The piss tape is real

the piss tape is indeed real but it's Hillary and not Trump, also it's incontinence and not sexual in nature

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

VikingSkull posted:

nooooo, not quite. Now if it was "people who voted for Trump are wrong about him being awesome because they are fat, dumb, and racist" you'd have an apt comparison.

It's about a claim being wrong because of a quality of the person who is stating the claim.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

You're American, not some wannabe Turk.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

VikingSkull posted:

maybe you should go make a thread on random polish mep "Janusz Korwin Mikke" if you want to discuss him i guess

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

VikingSkull posted:

the piss tape is indeed real but it's Hillary and not Trump, also it's incontinence and not sexual in nature
Trump's peetape isn't about sexuality, it's about asserting dominance. A power play.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

looking to continue freaking out for the third day in a row, eh
lol "third"

935 posted:

Sorry for the derail.

I don't think he knowingly colluded with them. He's the type of loudmouthed dullard that would have spilled it by now if he had.

I do think it's pretty apparent people in his campaign did though, I think he probably found out after the fact, and he's such a bumbling idiot that he won't distance himself from it and is busy racking up obstruction charges trying to stop the investigation

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

PeePee the frog

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Quotey posted:

maybe you should go make a thread on random polish mep "Janusz Korwin Mikke" if you want to discuss him i guess

maybe you should suck my gosh darned dick

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Waffle House posted:

PeePee the frog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

VikingSkull posted:

You and I both know someone would make that sexual in nature.

• Locked thread