Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I hate the Beth character and I don't care who knows it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

When is little dammit man coming back

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Help Im Alive posted:

When is little dammit man coming back

As soon as Scott stops being a dickbitch

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

The Berzerker posted:

I hate the Beth character and I don't care who knows it

pow pow

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Franchescanado posted:

Can someone please elaborate on the joke about Doug Benson dying in Texas?

Doug benson died in a storm in texas

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Wish Hamm wasn't famous so he could be on all the time. He's never amazing but plays the game so well that he's kinda perfect.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Yeah Hamm is one of the few non-comedians that gets the show and is able to keep up with it.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Yeah Hamm is one of the few non-comedians that gets the show and is able to keep up with it.

He also knows when to just get out of the way, which seems to be a rare commodity.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
I wish John C. Reilly would get back on the show sometime

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

PerilPastry posted:

I wish John C. Reilly would get back on the show sometime

I wish PFT as John C. Reilly would get back on the show sometime, too.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

EL BROMANCE posted:

I wish PFT as John C. Reilly would get back on the show sometime, too.

I'd like an episode where any one of PFT's impersonations are actually on the show, but as somebody else, while PFT across the table is playing the CBB version of them.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
Duelling Cakebosses.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

SpacePig posted:

I'd like an episode where any one of PFT's impersonations are actually on the show, but as somebody else, while PFT across the table is playing the CBB version of them.

This, but James Adomian.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Sinteres posted:

This, but James Adomian.

All of the people James Adomian has impersonated are dead now.

Except Bernie :ohdear:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Dueling Leykises: Greatest listen, or GREATEST listen?

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
PFT's list has been shrinking over the last couple years too.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
I just googled it and technically Paul Giamatti is alive.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Sinteres posted:

This, but James Adomian.

I would actually like to have real Bernie Sanders debate Adomian Jesse Ventura, and vice-versa.

i am the bird posted:

PFT's list has been shrinking over the last couple years too.

I think that's very much on purpose, as a decision on PFT's part.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Better yet, get Todd Glass back on the show alongside James Adomian doing his Todd Glass impression.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

SpacePig posted:

I would actually like to have real Bernie Sanders debate Adomian Jesse Ventura, and vice-versa.

Personally I want more Werner Herzog and no more Big Chunky Bubble. J.D. Stillwater can stay.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

JethroMcB posted:

Dueling Leykises: Greatest listen, or GREATEST listen?

You can have PFT be one of them as he started his Chazmin character sounding like Leykises but smartly changed it within the first 10 minutes of his debut.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Big Chunky Bubbles is the dumbest drat character. I love it and wish he would appear more often.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

JethroMcB posted:

Big Chunky Bubbles is the dumbest drat character. I love it and wish he would appear more often.

Big Chunky Bubbles is like Willie Mapleton. Really unpleasant to listen to, but completely hilarious. BCB is great because of his contempt for Scott, and Willie for Scott's contempt for him.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I remember an interview with him several years ago where he talked about spending a ton of time watching sketch & improv shows when he first moved to LA because they were cheap/free.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

SpacePig posted:

Big Chunky Bubbles is like Willie Mapleton. Really unpleasant to listen to, but completely hilarious. BCB is great because of his contempt for Scott, and Willie for Scott's contempt for him.

Willie sounds and acts hilarious, and Scott's contempt is great. Most of PFT's characters hold contempt against Scott, and his Santa is the funniest. BCB is a name-joke character with a premise I still don't understand.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah, Hamm was a big UCB fan and got to know all the comedy folks via that world well before he was famous.

Franchescanado posted:

Personally I want more Werner Herzog and no more Big Chunky Bubble. J.D. Stillwater can stay.

I just want a Herzog audio docu-miniseries produced by Gourley.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

SpacePig posted:

Those would be great. If Adomian was on with Merrill Schindler, I think I might vomit, but having him on with Slavoj Zizek would own.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

SpacePig posted:

Oh I meant his impression people (Alan Thicke, Mr. Garry Marshall) have been dying. But I like the idea that PFT has been killing them to make his workload lighter.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

SpacePig posted:

There was an episode of a Canadian radio show called "The Debaters" where Andy Kindler and James Adomian were debating each other about the merits of Las Vegas, but James just started debating Kindler as his Kindler character, and it was well worth the price of admission.

SousaphoneColossus
Feb 16, 2004

There are a million reasons to ruin things.

Piquai Souban posted:

There was an episode of a Canadian radio show called "The Debaters" where Andy Kindler and James Adomian were debating each other about the merits of Las Vegas, but James just started debating Kindler as his Kindler character, and it was well worth the price of admission.

https://vimeo.com/50865862

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

The Debaters taping would have been at JFL just before this, good find!

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Franchescanado posted:

All of the people James Adomian has impersonated are dead now.

Except Bernie :ohdear:

And Slavoj Zizek, but that was a bad ep and everyone kinda forgot about it.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

ElNarez posted:

The impersonation was great, but no one got it, he didn't do anything with the character, and so it was lost. Same with Dr. Bronner's.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

ElNarez posted:

Which one was this? Now that I know who the guy is, I might have to go back and listen to it.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

SpacePig posted:

Which one was this? Now that I know who the guy is, I might have to go back and listen to it.

I'm almost certain it's the one where James, David Cross, and Matt Walsh are on to promote the movie "Hits".

fake edit: Yup, episode 334 "The Dream Team"

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I can't stand the way the real Zizek talks. There's no way I could stomach an Adomian impression of him.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

This is the most inside poo poo I've ever seen.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

lol that's great

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Tim Baltz is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004