Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

reignofevil posted:

With the movies we got Jackson probably should have played Obi wan.

Ya it makes no sense with the original trilogy but just picture any given thing obi wan did and then picture Samuel l Jackson doing it.

Yeah.

Samuel L Jackson is black and Alec Guinness is white tho, did you even think about that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

FrensaGeran posted:

Samuel L Jackson is black and Alec Guinness is white tho, did you even think about that?

Retcon in that Jedi shrink and change colour as they age, opens up the possibility of The Rock playing Young Yoda.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

FrensaGeran posted:

blah blah midichlorians etc....

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

FrensaGeran posted:

I guess you are right it wouldn't make much sense at all....

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Yes the younglings deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!!

Hot take: Jackson would've made a great Anakin even though that makes no loving sense

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Luke- no it can't be true! That's impossible!

Darth- search your feelings. Your mother was a richy white bitch.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjb78LoPvog

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I don't know who this "Reuben" guy is but he is gonna have to get his own thread if he wants me to watch his star wars plinkett review.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

reignofevil posted:

I don't know who this "Reuben" guy is but he is gonna have to get his own thread if he wants me to watch his star wars plinkett review.

I gotta say Reuben is way better than Mike at acting like a guy who is really into Star Wars but also murders hookers in his basement with bug spray

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I want to buy the original and hang it in my office

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

poisonpill posted:

I want to buy the original and hang it in my office

It's a digital image.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

This a got a cool kinda noir-y, world-weary gum-shoe detective vibe to it.
but actually it's a purple-handed fat alcoholic sadly ruminating on the fact that he has to watch and talk about transformers or yet another superhero movie for the entertainment of sad cunts on the internet

hell yaeh

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Holy poo poo

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

wow, that's really good.

9/10 because mike's hands aren't purple

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
this is so good. perfect use of that prismata thing

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Paladinus posted:

It's a digital image.

Ok then just promise to delete this post after I've downloaded it

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

a bone to pick posted:

wow, that's really good.

9/10 because mike's hands aren't purple

8/10, no goblin ear

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That is grossly reductionist and :lol: at using Star Wars of all things to discuss politics.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

oohhboy posted:

That is grossly reductionist

The title of the video should've given that away

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

oohhboy posted:

That is grossly reductionist and :lol: at using Star Wars of all things to discuss politics.

This is how democracy dies. With Disney's acquisition.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

oohhboy posted:

The Case for the Empire

Sometimes American conservatives have a sense of humor about how horrible they are.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

The Case for the Empire

Sometimes American conservatives have a sense of humor about how horrible they are.

I have a guy who has similar ideas about the dark side being not that bad. He lives in China now.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I just thought of this so I'm re-posting it for no reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Pre-Rec ended with a Transformers discussion gag. But they misclicked trying to do it, and kind of bungled the whole thing. It's the thought that counts I guess.

It was less impressive boner from Jack.

Captain Lavender fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jun 29, 2017

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Star Wars is perfect for describing Libertarianism because Tattoine is out of the reach of the empire so it's a Libertarian paradise and it's a lawless hellhole that's run by gangsters and everyone wants to get off it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HoAssHo posted:

I just thought of this so I'm re-posting it for no reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8

which linked me to think which made me v happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWROBiX1eSc
thx

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really hope RLM takes up Neill's offer to be a guest. I really don't care if he talks about new or old stuff, there is no way it is going to be bad or boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm0V24IEHao

Schweinhund posted:

Star Wars is perfect for describing Libertarianism because Tattoine is out of the reach of the empire so it's a Libertarian paradise and it's a lawless hellhole that's run by gangsters and everyone wants to get off it.
Somalia?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A black velvet Mike would own.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I need a Velvet Rich.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Should've sent a poet.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Top rich is too beautiful for this world.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Who's making these?!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Actually I think it's just internet artists The Who is probably busy touring or rotting in the ground or some poo poo.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Bananana posted:

Who's making these?!

You can make those yourself. https://www.ostagram.ru/ or https://deepart.io/. They use slightly different algorithms, and the latter leaves a watermark, if you use a custom style. Like so:

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jun 29, 2017

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

vermin posted:

Hot take: Jackson would've made a great Anakin even though that makes no loving sense

Anakin being a whiny skinny white kid has never made sense, with Darth Vader's voice being what it was.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Doctor Reynolds posted:

Anakin being a whiny skinny white kid has never made sense, with Darth Vader's voice being what it was.

Luke was a whiny, skinny white kid. Ergo, so was his dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

• Locked thread