Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Someone Photoshop PEPE in Ferrari colors tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Glad to see we're all in agreement that the maFIA are corrupt shitheads punishing our Seb for being cool and good and ignoring the heinous crimes of Poois Shamilton as part of their loving extortion ring of ripping the Scud off and funnelling that protection money to the goddamn Nazis at Mercedes.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

Glad to see we're all in agreement that the maFIA are corrupt shitheads punishing our Seb for being cool and good and ignoring the heinous crimes of Poois Shamilton as part of their loving extortion ring of ripping the Scud off and funnelling that protection money to the goddamn Nazis at Mercedes.

:five:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Lmao check your PMs

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

lmbo

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

1500quidporsche posted:

Disgusting that he recklessly brake checked all round good lad Big Sebs and the FIA don't even look twice.

Its almost as if he is receiving special treatment so he doesn' get offended

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
For those of you without PMs who didn't get Wirth's artwork from the leper's colony:

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Theophany posted:

:discourse:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Lmao

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#freewirth

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Theophany posted:

For those of you without PMs who didn't get Wirth's artwork from the leper's colony:

This thread has peaked quite a few times in the last week, and it shows no sign of abating.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

iospace posted:

So, because I'm a nice girl (and no one saw Stroll finishing on the podium this year, at all), I'm going to offer you somewhat of an out. If you make a donation to a racer founded or supported charity (either F1 or Indy Car driver) at the end of the season based on the point differential, I will only give you a month off, assuming Stroll does indeed finish ahead of the McLaren point total.

For example, if you donated, say, 30 USD to the Fernando Alonso Foundation (2 dollars for every point), I'll reduce your sentence to a month. Minimum, however, is a 5 dollar donation (or similar amount in your local currency).

This seems like a fair deal. Could you maybe post some donation links for future use? I checked out the Fernando Alonso Foundation page, but couldn't find a way to donate (if it comes down to that).

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Theophany posted:

Is this proof that all Ferrari fans are alt-right supporters?

Sorry, I meant alt-reich.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

Is this proof that all Ferrari fans are alt-right supporters?

Sorry, I meant alt-reich.

SIEG HEIL

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Donate your funds to billy monger.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Rave Ran Be I is an anagram of Arrivabene.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Theophany posted:

I didn't think Ferrari would be anarcho-comminists.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

OhsH posted:

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Is there a foundation that helps some legal team keep track of how F1 drivers avoid paying taxes in their country? That might be a worthy cause.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

dentist toy box posted:

I didn't think Ferrari would be anarcho-comminists.

The irony is that Fiat was a well known hotbed for hard left militants for ages back in the day, despite being owned and run by some of Italy's richest families like the Agnellis.

Which is arguably why the Fiat 124 went on to become the symbol of Eastern European communist motoring in the form of Lada Rivas for the longest goddamn time.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

This thread lmao

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Credit to Reddit guy:

Read it and weep Ferrari fans and / or Hamilton haters. Proof that Vettel is A) poo poo at driving and B) A huge blubbering vagina that gets mad at other people when he fucks up.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

This seems like a fair deal. Could you maybe post some donation links for future use? I checked out the Fernando Alonso Foundation page, but couldn't find a way to donate (if it comes down to that).

OhsH posted:

This is also very acceptable, but I'll dig up some stuff in a bit.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

Credit to Reddit guy:

Read it and weep Ferrari fans and / or Hamilton haters. Proof that Vettel is A) poo poo at driving and B) A huge blubbering vagina that gets mad at other people when he fucks up.

NtotheTC exposes himself as a member of the very bad, terrible maFIA ITT and is therefore complicit in their misappropriation of good Guy Fieri's hard earned protection money being funnelled into the Nazi Mercedes illicit operations of stealing WCC and WDC from hard working and honest Constructors like The Scuderia Ferrari.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

NtotheTC posted:

Credit to Reddit guy:

Is this a graph of Hamilton's talent level? Haha

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Is this a graph of Hamilton's talent level? Haha

No it's Vettels mental strength

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
When will you fuckholes finally shut up and accept that Lewis Hamilton braked heavily and caused our Seb to crash into the back of him? Ffs it's like trying to debate a bunch of militant Scientologist Mormon cross breeds.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

NtotheTC posted:

Credit to Reddit guy:

No fair, you changed the result by measuring it!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Powershift posted:

No fair, you changed the result by measuring it!

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

This thread has peaked quite a few times in the last week, and it shows no sign of abating.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

That to me looks like Hamilton hit the brakes.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Excellent, the return of Are Stroll.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

1500quidporsche posted:

Excellent, the return of Are Stroll.

Lmao why tho

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Just because you can't afford brakes for your kart doesn't mean F1 cars don't have them. Hamilton clearly braked, but he did it consistently and in the same place every restart, and at no point did he brake-check Vettel (Vettel insisted Hamilton accelerated then braked hard, i.e. brake checking)

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!

mrfart posted:

Is there a foundation that helps some legal team keep track of how F1 drivers avoid paying taxes in their country? That might be a worthy cause.

Why do you need a team to do this?

Those that don't live in Monaco live in Switzerland. Why do you think so many drivers an ex-drivers share the same private jet after each race? They are all going to the same place.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Foxtrot_13 posted:

Why do you need a team to do this?

Those that don't live in Monaco live in Switzerland. Why do you think so many drivers an ex-drivers share the same private jet after each race? They are all going to the same place.

Slumber party at Flavio's.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NtotheTC posted:

Credit to Reddit guy:

That's fake news. Pathetic.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

It's very clear to me who is at fault here.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Disgusting to see a black man prosecuted like this, in 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

wicka posted:

Slumber party at Flavio's.

And I said, what about, breakfast at Flavio's.

• Locked thread