Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Blitz7x posted:

Ann Coulter is like catwoman in that I have no idea whose side she's actually on

Obviously you are not familiar enough with her, She is most certainly on the side of the shittiest of lovely FYGM pro-white privilege shitbirds and always has been, she's just pissed that Trump isn't being evil enough or more precisely competent enough in his evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Blitz7x posted:

Ann Coulter is like catwoman in that I have no idea whose side she's actually on

Whichever gets her attention.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

skylined! posted:

Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga have all grown substantially since 2006

This is one of the main reasons I feel Democrat Karl Dean will get elected Governor of Tennessee in 2018.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Zophar posted:

Ann Coulter is just aggressively racist, to the point that her racism overrules her general affinity for conservative politics.

yep, she does not hesitate to attack Republicans who dare to show any mercy to brown people.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

titanium posted:

Roger Stone is just going to turn the hearing into a circus and make it all look very stupid by saying stupid things and acting dumb isnt he?

He'll take his shirt off.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

STAC Goat posted:

I definitely think there's a non-zero chance the White House cancels when they actually think about it.

Well there's your problem.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Raylen posted:

The government also faces a looming debt crisis because a lot of wealthy Americans are delaying payment of their taxes until they know if a tax cut is coming

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ng-out-of-cash/

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/06/04/treasury-cash-tight-americans-delay-taxes/

we are facing a looming crisis because republicans are children and refuse to govern and raise the debt ceiling in a responsible way

the timing of that crisis is moved by a couple of months because of the delay in recognizing gains, but that's not actually causing the crisis

ZobarStyl
Oct 24, 2005

This isn't a war, it's a moider.

CitizenKain posted:

Whichever gets her attention.
This is the only correct answer. Whatever opinions Coulter may hold are all utterly dispensable if it sells a single book or gets her airtime. It's always been that way, but a few decades of constant self contradiction really makes it obvious she believes nothing she says.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

evilweasel posted:

we are facing a looming crisis because republicans are children and refuse to govern and raise the debt ceiling in a responsible way

the timing of that crisis is moved by a couple of months because of the delay in recognizing gains, but that's not actually causing the crisis

That's more accurate. It's loving wild that a bunch of old Republicans are increasing the likelihood of a government shutdown because they want poors to die for the wealthy's tax cuts.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

I hate when the right uses children in political protest. Same with the left especially when the adult tries to make it seem like the kid wrote it. No, an adult human made that sign.

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on June 28th 2017. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial

Congratulations breeders, you win.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Trabisnikof posted:

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on June 28th 2017. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial

Source your quotes? I can't tell anymore.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spun Dog posted:

it's the harry potter book opening meltdown, a classic post. i think from r/childfree?

quote:

CF_Hardcore Harry Potter Meltdown: Original post is locked, so here you go:

RANT TIME

Harry Potter book release: don't worry, no spoilers.

Showed up at seven, in full costume for a nine am release. Devoted no? I was one of the few to dress up, and I was the best-dressed. I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

We were told in line, that the best-dressed person in line gets to open the box and have the first Half-Blood Prince book. So, I'm a shoo-in, aren't I?

WRONG.

loving moo brings her bratty sprog in at 8:59am dressed in a generic Kmart cape with stars and glitter and loving gaudy BLAH. Twig for a wand.

OMG WITTLE PWESHUS SO CUTE OMG YOU CAN OPEN THE BOX AND HAVE THIS BOOK YOU CAN'T READ AND *fawning fawning, blatant breederism etc*

THE loving KID WON'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS. THE BOX OPENING WAS MINE. MIIIIINE.

I wouldn't have minded if someone had said "Oh look Sass, you are best-dressed
but would you mind if this land-mine amputee opened the box instead?" I would
have said "Absolutely no problem. Go for it." But no. loving CROTCHDROPPING
GETS THE HONOUR. I'm furious. On principle of course, not out of any sense of entitlement. Well yes, entitlement also. But I WORKED FOR IT, I DESERVED IT.

I made an effort. I spent money making an effort. I showed up early. I will remember and treasure this event for ever and eternity. And I'm passed over for an ugly little brat with a sparkly tie. Woo loving woo.

I didn't stab her in the eye with my wand. I WANTED to. I talked about doing so
VERY loving LOUDLY. I was going to eviscerate her mother with the cover of my
brand-new copy.

I loving hate breeders and child-lovers. loving GO TO HELL.

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on July 16th 2005. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial

Edited to add: To all of you who are calling me immature etc, I'd like to add that you make a very good point, but have you considered GO gently caress YOURSELF? If you're so anal-retentive, go back to the other community and go on with your breeder-humping. Also, to the person who submitted this to fandom_wank, I seriously (no sarcasm) thank you. I've always wanted to be there!

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Trabisnikof posted:

mice knelt down

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Spun Dog posted:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ng0zeBQajLgJu_ErBe0KGgYqEzIBa081I43jav0f_Gs/edit?hl=en

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

I wish I hadn't read that

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

mango sentinel posted:

Anthem was the only insurance company chomping at the bit for this to pass.

It sounds like they believe the Republicans will either support their own plan, or slowly kill the ACA, and they'd rather stand on something solid rather than live in quicksand.
"Anthem expressed support for bill provisions that would repeal Obamacare’s health insurance tax, temporarily continue the law’s cost-sharing subsidies, and allow customers to receive tax credits off the Obamacare exchanges.

“These provisions are essential and must be finalized quickly to have the intended impact on products and prices to benefit consumers,” Swedish wrote."
They basically asked for repealing the health insurance tax (duh) but keep everything else, their letter says "We absolutely support more money for us" which is being spun as HEALTHCARE GIANT SLAMS OBAMA SUCKS OFF TRUMP!! I do agree that even the appearance of saying anything in support is suspect but it's still the weakest, most tepid note of support ever

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

boner confessor posted:

it's the harry potter book opening meltdown, a classic post. i think from r/childfree?

Keeping up with the internet is exhausting.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spun Dog posted:

Keeping up with the internet is exhausting.

it is a twelve year old post my droog

Pasty Doughboy
Dec 23, 2006
With red way hair. One day it will all be gone, I’ll go blind from the glare
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880175585418465284

What I love the most about this chart is the spots that were whited out in the lower right hand corner. Anyone know where the original is so we can know what was there? Also, these numbers have no bearing in reality. Spending on medicaid in 2015 was $646 billion. Did he...did he MS-Paint a graph for the American People?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Pasty Doughboy posted:

What I love the most about this chart is the spots that were whited out in the lower right hand corner. Anyone know where the original is so we can know what was there? Also, these numbers have no bearing in reality. Spending on medicaid in 2015 was $646 billion. Did he...did he MS-Paint a graph for the American People?

Trump? Put in effort when there are servants to do the work for him? Are you mad?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

boner confessor posted:

I'm very glad this person isn't reproducing. These genes do not need to be passed on.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

No loving way.

Half no? On Fox?

:bernin:

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Pasty Doughboy posted:

God, if only I could count how many I've thought "that's a silly edit" in response to a posted Trump tweet, only to go to his actual twitter account and discover that the tweet was real.

Those white spots.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

boner confessor posted:

it is a twelve year old post my droog

Guess this one's on me then. BRB, gonna go study the SAclopedia.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Pasty Doughboy posted:

This is a work of art.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Pasty Doughboy posted:

boner confessor posted:

this is good stuff

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ZobarStyl posted:

This is the only correct answer. Whatever opinions Coulter may hold are all utterly dispensable if it sells a single book or gets her airtime. It's always been that way, but a few decades of constant self contradiction really makes it obvious she believes nothing she says.

Yeah. I have no doubt she's genuinely racist but everything is second to getting her attention. I know a number of people in the RWM world who got really pissed off about her latest stunt with the whole "I'm being banned from my free speech rights on campuses...j/k I cancelled them myself for attention" thing. To which of course the proper response is "stop falling for her poo poo!".

She probably decided she hit a point where her Trump fandom blended in with Hannity and everyone else there so she tweaked it so she stands out in a new way. Now she's the great flag waver for the real Trump who is being watered down by Washington or something that she thinks will get her another 15.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Pasty Doughboy posted:

Most likely someone tweeted a fake graph at him earlier in the day.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Raylen posted:

That's more accurate. It's loving wild that a bunch of old Republicans are increasing the likelihood of a government shutdown because they want poors to die for the wealthy's tax cuts.
Oh, you sweet summer child. They're not risking a government shutdown. They're risking missing payments on US debt. The entire global financial system is built on US debt payments being absolutely constant and dependable to the point where half of the ancient, groaning, COBOL-laden mainframes that run it literally are not coded to handle the possibility of a scheduled payment not happening. The most optimistic thing I've heard anyone with knowledge say is "no-one knows what will happen". As far as I can tell, they're risking absolute irreversible global financial armageddon.

Half of the US electorate: "But her emails!"

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

pumpinglemma posted:

Oh, you sweet summer child. They're not risking a government shutdown. They're risking missing payments on US debt. The entire global financial system is built on US debt payments being absolutely constant and dependable to the point where half of the ancient, groaning, COBOL-laden mainframes that run it literally are not coded to handle the possibility of a scheduled payment not happening. The most optimistic thing I've heard anyone with knowledge say is "no-one knows what will happen". As far as I can tell, they're risking absolute irreversible global financial armageddon.

Half of the US electorate: "But her emails!"

Financial armageddon followed by nuclear hellfire.

Inshallah. :pray:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Probably nothing political but quite an explosion all the same....

https://twitter.com/MurrayStateNews/status/880190867943944192

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Pander posted:

It couldn't have been the update that the senate intel committee gets the Comey notes, could it?

Seems like a relatively minor evolution, not tick tick tick worthy.

No, when he does the tick tick thing, he follows up quite clearly with posting the story he was talking about

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Just read the Guardian article on Jay Sekulow. Jesus Christ is there no end?

gregday
May 23, 2003

He has not given the follow up boom for the latest tick tick tick.

Crazy Louise mensch/Claude Taylor twitter says it’s because the IC told WashPo to delay the story because it’s so explosive.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/880203396086681600

Of course. He probably doesn't even know the broad overview of the bill.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

gregday posted:

Crazy Louise mensch/Claude Taylor twitter says it’s because the IC told WashPo to delay the story because it’s so explosive.
Ask them for details and they'll tell you it's because they're about to walk Trump out of the white house in handcuffs. loving worthless.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pasty Doughboy posted:

So they mspaint-altered a graph showing bad things for them and painted in a new one showing good things. Amazing.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

HappyHippo posted:

That's a true negotiator for you. The fart of the deal.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

HappyHippo posted:

alternate headline: GOP Senators Pretend Trump Good at Job to Mollify Him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003

empty whippet box posted:

So they mspaint-altered a graph showing bad things for them and painted in a new one showing good things. Amazing.

I like that the "Plot Area" tooltip is still visible. They must have taken a screenshot of the original?

• Locked thread